The same way everyone else does...
my2cents

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Sep 7, 2012
shes nice and all, but she kinda funny lookin
Tom

Camp Creek, WV

#25 Sep 8, 2012
I think she is a hot number but i havent seen her in years but im sure she still has it goin on and is a foxy lady
Agreed

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Sep 9, 2012
Hell yeah she is...
Tom

Camp Creek, WV

#27 Sep 9, 2012
Is she single or married as i am sure she has someone as most ladys thast hot always do
Hillary

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Sep 9, 2012
I'm married, but thank you.
Hillary

Saint Albans, WV

#29 Sep 9, 2012
I am married, but thank you. That is really nice of you.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Dec 11, 2012
I can't stand that [email protected]%$h
Old Friend

Elyria, OH

#31 Dec 30, 2012
Hillary
I've known you got many years I haven't got to talk to you for a really really long time. I mean as much as probably 15 years. I know you ate a great person and don't let this drama mess with you. I don't know how else to get ahold of you but as far as I'm concerned I still think of you as a dear friend and would give anything to get to talk to you and see you!!! Love Ya and if there's any way we can get in touch I'd love to.
Hillary

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Jan 1, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
Hillary
I've known you got many years I haven't got to talk to you for a really really long time. I mean as much as probably 15 years. I know you ate a great person and don't let this drama mess with you. I don't know how else to get ahold of you but as far as I'm concerned I still think of you as a dear friend and would give anything to get to talk to you and see you!!! Love Ya and if there's any way we can get in touch I'd love to.
Thank you for being so sweet. I'd love to reconnect with an old friend.
Old Friend

Brinkhaven, OH

#33 Jan 7, 2013
Well I have no idea how else to get ahold of u and I know we can't leave contact info on here. Any ideas..
Hillary

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Jan 11, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
Well I have no idea how else to get ahold of u and I know we can't leave contact info on here. Any ideas..
humm, idk. whats ur name? facebook?
vince

United States

#35 Jan 15, 2013
I have know idea why I decided to look at this tonight but I did snd wish I didnt see this. Hillary you are great I can vouch for you on that. Sweet and nice girl most people have problems with people they have been involved with in the past especailly when they are young when it happens. Hillary congratsvto you and Kelly as well.
Hillary

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Jan 25, 2013
vince wrote:
I have know idea why I decided to look at this tonight but I did snd wish I didnt see this. Hillary you are great I can vouch for you on that. Sweet and nice girl most people have problems with people they have been involved with in the past especailly when they are young when it happens. Hillary congratsvto you and Kelly as well.
Thank you Vince. It's been a long time. How have you been? I'd love to catch up sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Perry 4 hr Kathy 10
Mandy Richardson 4 hr Jake from State Farm 2
Bud Collins (Sep '14) 4 hr dash cashio 18
Stare 6 hr Stairs 1
Wayne Football (Sep '16) 8 hr TRU 123
Laressa Blankenship (Sep '13) 9 hr Jerry 17
Dennis Merritt 10 hr no name 3

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance