Next Last
curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 21, 2011
does anyone know anything about her?
genoa boy

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2011
I used to date her when I was about 20. She's crazy. Tried to run me over and was a stage 4 Clinger.
curious

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Dec 3, 2011
REALLY?! i just met her recently. she seemed alittle off, but tryin to run u over...DAMN. a couple of other people have told me a few little things, but nothing like that. do you know anything else? the reason im askin is because my little brother likes her and told me he was gonna try to go out with her, but from the sound of it, i might have to put a stop to that.
genoa boy

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2011
When she was in high school she was a really big girl and when she graduated she lost a lot of weight really fast. She was on nerve pills then too. But I wouldn't suggest anyone that isn't qualified to handle mental patients to date her. She was really nice in the beginning and I can't say she wasn't good to me because she was, but she really is crazy. Her dad is an alcoholic that pretty much lives at sharkeys. And tell him that her boobs look really funny too. Like she almost has no nipple whatsoever. And one thing about girls that lose a lot of weight really quickly especially when they're skin has almost no elasticity is they get stretch marks on they're stomach that looks like Freddy Kruger has been trying to slow dance with them. I hope that you can keep him from getting into a relationship that will be a pain in the ass. I hope that this helps ya.
curious

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Dec 3, 2011
thanks, i hope i can talk him out of it too!
WTF

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Dec 4, 2011
dont listen to that guy. he has NO F***ING CLUE what hes talkin about. ive known her forever and shes great. but sadly for your brother, shes married now.
yep

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 8, 2011
i know her. shes great. besides...arnt we all alittle crazy?!
just wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Dec 15, 2011
i TOTALLY agree with WTF. that " genoa boy" is a moron! tried to run him over whit her car...ha ha ha. thats some funny stuff rite there. what an idiot!
ELLEN ROWE

Charles City, IA

#9 Dec 15, 2011
she is a skank that will sleep with anything.Biggest loser in WV.she will try and run you over.
asdfjkl

Oakvale, WV

#10 Jan 29, 2012
she's crazy and married her cousin.
Really

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Feb 8, 2012
You all seriously have nothing better to do with your life other than sit on your ass and start talkin trash about people when you have no clue who they really are. NICE
TOSHA MAYS

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2012
I know her from school and she seemed very sweet.....why ppl got to be so mean is beyond me...
TOSHA MAYS

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2012
Ps. Where is everyone's REAL names.lol...
Hillary

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Feb 18, 2012
okay, this is Hillary, i don't know whats going on here or why my name was even brought up and my life being questioned, but lets get some facts straight. Yes i have had some problems in the past.(the past) now i have gotten myself straightened up for myself and my family. i was really messed up for a while and im sure i've hurt people and i an truly sorry for that. but if you don't know what your talking about, please stop posting crap about me."ELLEN ROWE", i have no clue who you are, therefore you don't know me. " asdfjkl" if you want to get technical, then yes my husband and i would be considered cousins, very distant cousins. and lets face it, this is wayne, everyone is related. and as for "genoa boy" its not considered "trying to run someone over" when they run in front of you car. think about it.
HaHa

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Mar 7, 2012
well that sure shut them up. well said. u should be proud of yourself. i am.
WHAT

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Mar 7, 2012
Who did she marry??? When did this happen?
consederate

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2012
she did have some problems but havent we all. she also lost her mother at a young age so people need too leave her alone let her raise her daughter and live her life and you live yours .
Hillary

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Mar 10, 2012
consederate wrote:
she did have some problems but havent we all. she also lost her mother at a young age so people need too leave her alone let her raise her daughter and live her life and you live yours .
Thank you. That was really kind of you. I'm glad that at least someone understands that i made mistakes and is willing to see past that and give me a second chance.
considerate

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2012
Shame most of these idiots on here have probably worse good luck hillary
Info

Hurricane, WV

#20 Jun 9, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Who did she marry??? When did this happen?
She married kelly adkins (yes hes a guy). not exactly sure when, but i think it was some time last year.

and she is really sweet. ya'll need to leave her alone. shes already been through enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cps Worker Mary Boren 29 min apungentstench 1
Non vaccination believers. 56 min Ugh 11
Gage Fry 1 hr Jawteef 1
Yet again we start over 1 hr Jim kames 4
The City Called Wayne 2 hr Yupper 9
Dara Runyon? 4 hr Dara Runyon 3
Wayne Volunteer Fire Department (May '06) Thu Shiverly 63
More from around the web

Wayne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE