Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 6, 2012
 
Been trying to talk to someone at Wayne welfare dept. for over a wk now. . . nothing but the answering machine . . . they want there child support but don't know how to return a call .
Vote

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Mar 10, 2012
 
I went to see judge lewis at 1:15 on friday and the secretary said that mr lewis likes to leave early on fridays! He was voted in to serve the public but he wants to skip out early so he can have a drink on tax payers time ! Hahaha. The woman said im sorry but he wont be back till monday ! Lmao ! What a joke
WV Native

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't think you could find a fairer judge than Steve Lewis. He is obviously doing something right or there wouldn't be so many objecting to how he handles the cases that come before him.
PUKIN

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jun 20, 2012
 
WV Native wrote:
I don't think you could find a fairer judge than Steve Lewis. He is obviously doing something right or there wouldn't be so many objecting to how he handles the cases that come before him.
you are clueless
WV Native

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

PUKIN wrote:
<quoted text>you are clueless
No, I'm not clueless. I just know how the system is set up to work.
1 post removed
Needtoknow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jun 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I hate lewis hes a fat prick
3 posts removed
concerned

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 16, 2012
 
heres my story about this judge
My parents was getting a devorse. My mom was having a affair with who she told us was her half brother for 8 months. She moves in with him. The judge gave her everything in the house, she comes and gets alot of it and never shows up again. she files a complain and we have to go back to court. My dad has a lawyer, plus 4 witnesses including me and my brother. my dad is a very sick man with heart problems and is totally disabled, he rules on my moms behalf b/c she knows the judge and she even stayed with the judge 20 mins by herself on break. He ordered my dad to carry and take her things to her and if he broke anything he would pay, my dad even told him he was disabled, and he said that he would have to. Oh and we even have my mom and her bf on tape getting her stuff out of the house. He is not a good judge
mad mommy

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 16, 2012
 
does eny body no jack dow he is a low life scum of the earth he thanks becose his fat girl friend works the pay day is his he is a no good man
Facts for Concerned

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 16, 2012
 
concerned wrote:
heres my story about this judge
My parents was getting a devorse. My mom was having a affair with who she told us was her half brother for 8 months. She moves in with him. The judge gave her everything in the house, she comes and gets alot of it and never shows up again. she files a complain and we have to go back to court. My dad has a lawyer, plus 4 witnesses including me and my brother. my dad is a very sick man with heart problems and is totally disabled, he rules on my moms behalf b/c she knows the judge and she even stayed with the judge 20 mins by herself on break. He ordered my dad to carry and take her things to her and if he broke anything he would pay, my dad even told him he was disabled, and he said that he would have to. Oh and we even have my mom and her bf on tape getting her stuff out of the house. He is not a good judge
You can file to have your case heard in Cabell county if you feel you didnt get fair treatment in Wayne lmao!!It sounds like you have good cause and if more ppl went this route then this will get the right attention.Call Cabell county family court and keep us posted on how it turns out.Good luck!!
feed up

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lewis is a crooked pile of crap. He should be removed.
2 posts removed
Bill

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Snitch patrol wrote:
U all are a bunch of dumbasses, it's not about cps or takin care of ur kids. I went thru a DIVORCE wich is totally normal and that judge put me and my kids out of our home and let my piece of shit ex live there, and he only had weekend visits with the kids. Finally when he was on the verge of loosing our home I got it back. He goes by no guidelines which I guess in this pathetic one horse town that's how it goes it's which family is bigger in politics is who side he's on!
It isn't just that judge it's the whole system up there. The whole system is very very currupt. It is all about who you know and nothing to do with the law. They are some of the biggest crooks in the whole state running the county. They are above the law. Even if they are retired from there. I just heard the retired cop from the home confinement was caught tresspassing on private property and poaching deer and cutting off the parts he wanted and leaving the carcuses for the owners to deal with. He didn't get in trouble for hunting out of season or anthing else. The told him he should stop, and that was all. If I were to do that they would have my head; unless I knew someone up there. It is all a bad situation up there. I don't know why something isn't done.
Tom

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

feed up wrote:
Lewis is a crooked pile of crap. He should be removed.
I think they all should be removed up there and start fresh with some honest people if they can find any. It's just like the law system in the movie "Walking Tall" They do what they want and that is that and you better not get in their way.
1 post removed
Howdy

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they all should be removed up there and start fresh with some honest people if they can find any. It's just like the law system in the movie "Walking Tall" They do what they want and that is that and you better not get in their way.
I Agree
fortner luvin mama

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

I think stephen lewis is a fair judge but is overwhelmed with a heavy workload, When he has absolute attention to the case hes fair and understanding Im happy with him
reader

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Oct 20, 2012
 
good luck. i think it's called change of venue? you request different judge & county if you've had past experience with him.conflict of interest can also be a good reason. i had to do that & still ended up screwed by judge[initials, p.k. female] in huntington. my charges of purgery & harrassment against xhub were dismissed, although i had plenty of proof in black & white. she even had him fill out poverty form to get state to pay for it. he lived out of state & owned small business. figure that one out.
1 post removed
Hates Wayne Politics

Hadley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Oct 21, 2012
 
reader wrote:
good luck. i think it's called change of venue? you request different judge & county if you've had past experience with him.conflict of interest can also be a good reason. i had to do that & still ended up screwed by judge[initials, p.k. female] in huntington. my charges of purgery & harrassment against xhub were dismissed, although i had plenty of proof in black & white. she even had him fill out poverty form to get state to pay for it. he lived out of state & owned small business. figure that one out.
I actually thought you could appeal the decision of Lewis, but it had to be in a timely manner 15 to 30 days I think. And then it was appealed to the circuit court in Wayne co.(Pratt or Young). The circuit judges' get mighty pissed at these appeals, they say it further compromises their already heavy docket. It's really a shame there's not a small elected panel of judge's to hear these cases, one person hearing and judging the case doesn't seem fair, and leaves entirely to much room for corruption by the lone judge, such as that fat slug (Lewis)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Wayne Forum right now

Search the Wayne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 54,392
wayne football coaches 6 hr My opinion 42
that apartment next to where tommy adkins groce... 11 hr americanpride4eva 4
Wayne County Schools Names Superintendent 15 hr crum resident 16
moving mobile home 21 hr clyde 14
Josh Williamson getting fired 21 hr Brit 40
Tammy Miller (titty Tammy) Thu tammy 3
•••
•••
•••
Wayne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wayne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wayne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wayne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wayne
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••