judge stephen lewis, what?

Posted in the Wayne Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
help

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2011
what do you think about judge stephen lewis in family court?
my vote

Rupert, WV

#2 Aug 22, 2011
help wrote:
what do you think about judge stephen lewis in family court?
what do you think of him??
help

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2011
my vote wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think of him??
he is a ok person but not a very fair judge. don't go by the book, he makes his own rules.
my vote

Rupert, WV

#4 Aug 22, 2011
help wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a ok person but not a very fair judge. don't go by the book, he makes his own rules.
fair enough.well said
help

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2011
thank you. have a great day.
Dont likem

Hurricane, WV

#6 Aug 22, 2011
he is not fair he dont even gotta have the proof and u r guilty
Lewis has to go

Hadley, PA

#7 Aug 22, 2011
He's inept, as far as doing what's right. He even violates the WV code, which is suppose to be his own reference manual.
HELP

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2012
HE IS A MAN THAT DON'T LIKE TO SEE KIDS AND FAMILYS HAPPY. BIG FAT ASS WHOLE. I DON'T LIKE HIS WAYS OR HIM. HE DON'T GO BY THE BOOKS, MAKES HIS OWN RULES WITHOUT THE CPS IN IT. HOW DOES HE KNOW HOW TO PLACE THE KIDS? HE DON'T AND HE DON'T CARE. HE CARES ABOUT THE MONEY AND THAT IS ALL.
GOD BLESS ALL THAT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HIM.
Lolol

Chatham, VA

#9 Jan 16, 2012
Take care of your kids and you won't have to worry about it.
Hates Wayne Politics

Hadley, PA

#10 Jan 17, 2012
Lolol wrote:
Take care of your kids and you won't have to worry about it.
Even if you take care of your kids, this judge is a fat, inept, slug of a man. Good, decent parents don't have a chance in this idiot's court. He is a big, red, festering pimple on the face of the court system. He's a real idiot ! And remember, he handles all domestic orders in the county, not just children's custody.
huh

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 17, 2012
All the good decent parents I know that have been before him have been satisfied with his rulings. He is no nonsense and doesn't put up with the bs people try and pull.

Oakvale, WV

#12 Feb 3, 2012
I think he is a great and fair judge and tired of dead beats
The Truth

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2012
A great and fair judge and tired of dead beats?That's the biggest bunch of crap that I've ever heard.A friend of mine had a kid with a dead beat piece of crap and this piece of crap was $42,000 behind in child support.This same dead beat has skipped court numerous times,never sees his kid, and has only made 3 child support payments in his entire life.What did the great and fair Judge Lewis do when the dead beat decided to finally show up for court one time?He let him go and said that he needed to get to pay the child support.NEWS FLASH JUDGE LEWIS: if this guy hasn't got a job to pay his child before he came to court,he definitely isn't going to get a job after court just cause you told him too.Well here we are now, several years later, the dead beat is now over $53,000 in debt and won't pay his child support or show up for court.Good decision Judge Lewis on letting this piece of crap go.In my opinion Judge Lewis is worthless piece of crap Judge and should to be fired.
Buster

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Feb 3, 2012
If you retards could manage your own personal lives you wouldn't need this man to do it for you.
Honestly

Hurricane, WV

#15 Feb 4, 2012
Buster wrote:
If you retards could manage your own personal lives you wouldn't need this man to do it for you.
What you need to realize is he isn't just the judge of domestic violence but also the man of family matters such as divorce, spousal abuse, child abuse, hence the name "family" court judge. What you fail to realize is there are decent families out there that don't work out and parents get divorced. He will rule in his own beliefs if you do not know him personally. If he knows you Or knows of you through your friends and family he will rule in your favor. I'd I had the appropriate degrees to become a family court judge I would definitely run against him.
1 post removed
Snitch patrol

Rupert, WV

#17 Feb 4, 2012
U all are a bunch of dumbasses, it's not about cps or takin care of ur kids. I went thru a DIVORCE wich is totally normal and that judge put me and my kids out of our home and let my piece of shit ex live there, and he only had weekend visits with the kids. Finally when he was on the verge of loosing our home I got it back. He goes by no guidelines which I guess in this pathetic one horse town that's how it goes it's which family is bigger in politics is who side he's on!
1 post removed
Lew-ser

Huntington, WV

#19 Feb 5, 2012
typo - meant to say "continue having good grades and no stress when she does NOT have to see the dad".
Buster

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Feb 5, 2012
The origin of the problem still lies within peoples inability to manage their own personal lives. Quit blaming Mr. Lewis for the crisis you created in your own pathetic excuse for a life. Look in the mirror, get real, and equip yourself with the skills necessary to avoid needing the services of family court.
Lew-ser

Huntington, WV

#21 Feb 5, 2012
Buster wrote:
The origin of the problem still lies within peoples inability to manage their own personal lives. Quit blaming Mr. Lewis for the crisis you created in your own pathetic excuse for a life. Look in the mirror, get real, and equip yourself with the skills necessary to avoid needing the services of family court.
the origin of the problem lies within the man with the authority to trump those good decisions that parents make. What skills should I equip myself with...staying in a lousy marriage? What skills should these children be equipped with.....learning how to be a punching bag? You are about stupid aren't you? Obviously there is a need for family court or there would not be a family court. Going to family court doesn't make someone a bad person. They go for a mediator, but this guy is unaware of good decision-making. That is not the parents' faults. What is the parents' fault is the one who is acting out and the one who doesn't try to protect their child. I commend those that fight for their kids and better lives. Its hard to deal with and very emotional. This man not only prolongs that hurt, he makes it ten times worse with his contradictory decisions.
Buster

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Feb 5, 2012
Well obviously he's the one who is qualified for the job or he wouldn't still be in the position. Just because you sound like one of them irresponsible people who couldn't manage your private life or keep it out of the court system doesn't mean he is automatically at fault. As far as you calling me stupid, it's just another illustration of your assuming ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maynards of Genoa 19 min The obvious 4
Boycott walmart 35 min SMH 11
Wayne LL All-Stars 9 hr Dickhead 15
Halicia Melbar 11 hr Kevin 2
hatfield McCoy trail 19 hr F that! 4
Wayne Walmart (Jun '12) Sat SMH 15
town of Wayne roads Sat Opw 2
More from around the web

Wayne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE