Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

In response to real story there is nothing shady about this these kids are trying to make everyone aware that there is kids suffering everyday in silence and when they think they have no other option they take their own lives.. And in response to give me a break no one is making any money from this and it's people like you that like to run their mouth behind a computer and try to bully people and make smart mouth replies to everything is reason why people don't have a chance to do good for other people so in my opinion if you don't have anything nice to say say nothing at all
Kelli

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Real Story wrote:
If you had contacted the City of Huntington, you would know that the do not give you a date. They ask what dates you are looking at, they then tell you if it's available. I really hope people know to be wary of this!!! Sounds shady!
If you would have read it I'm just putting the word out for a friend. He called the city and they told him it had to be scheduled a month ahead of time. So he's the one doing all that not me. I just want people to be aware of what alot of kids go through and no one seems to do anything about it.
Fed up

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I happen to know for a fact that not only did Tyler have a terrible home life due to his mother and his horrible step-father but that he was bullied at school as well. How terrible it must have been to be bullied at home AND at school. It's bad enougyh to deal with it at one place. He must have felt as though he had no where to turn. A young girl at Buffalo Middle School started an anti-bullying club in Tyler's honor because she knew how badly he was being bullied. There is no doubt that the school knew as well. There is plenty of evidence supporting the bullying at school so please spread work about the walk so we can try to do something about the bullying.
???

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Fed up wrote:
I happen to know for a fact that not only did Tyler have a terrible home life due to his mother and his horrible step-father but that he was bullied at school as well. How terrible it must have been to be bullied at home AND at school. It's bad enougyh to deal with it at one place. He must have felt as though he had no where to turn. A young girl at Buffalo Middle School started an anti-bullying club in Tyler's honor because she knew how badly he was being bullied. There is no doubt that the school knew as well. There is plenty of evidence supporting the bullying at school so please spread work about the walk so we can try to do something about the bullying.
There is no evidence of the bullying.
Truth

Cooperstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

We know who is responible for TYler blankenship
s death and they need to confess before the law gets ahold of you..you know who you are..and you know what happened..they are kids but they were with TYler that day...confess and you will be forgiven..God have mercy on your soul, if you don't..
need to know

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

who is this girl that knows that Tyler was being bullied at school? Someone is doing something about it and needs info to give to lawyer..thanks
Check out

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Truth wrote:
We know who is responible for TYler blankenship
s death and they need to confess before the law gets ahold of you..you know who you are..and you know what happened..they are kids but they were with TYler that day...confess and you will be forgiven..God have mercy on your soul, if you don't..
I know who it was and you are right he was not alone. It may have been an accident but they need to come forward so ppl will stop labeling this child for something he didn't do. How can someone commit suicide by firearm but the gun is over 10 ft or more away. Stop dragging this little boys name through the mud. Boys if you're reading this it is time to tell the truth!
what?

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

I don't understand maybe I'm thinkin of the wrong news report but, wsaz reported that the mother said this kid wasn't being bullied at school. I think she also said he wasn't suicidal either, but still tragic loss of life.
Someone

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

I don't know about Tyler but I do know Buffalo Elementary and Middle school have serious problems with bullying.... I had to pull my son out of there right around the same time of the loss of Tyler. Really something should be done
BIG BOB

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

yes tyler was bullyed by fred and his own mom while they were on drugs is what i heard
Agree

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Someone wrote:
I don't know about Tyler but I do know Buffalo Elementary and Middle school have serious problems with bullying.... I had to pull my son out of there right around the same time of the loss of Tyler. Really something should be done
Yes!!!! They def do have a problem. The teacher some of them are part of the bullying! The art teacher at middle school calls the children lazy, calls a lot of the girls fat! The staff at middle pick favorites and if you are not a fav then you are treated horribly. There's a new teacher taking over for Mr Brown this year and the new teacher is a cocky arrogant prick. He's mean to these kids and takes being an a$$ to a whole new level. I have seen so much at that school it makes me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Wayne Forum right now

Search the Wayne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WVDE is watching S. Pertees Nightmare unfold!! (Jul '12) 23 min joey beefcake 61
I was going to get John Starkey to move a trail... 1 hr Move a lot 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr hillbilly 53,443
rivals 7 hr lmao 10
Brandy Steele?!? 9 hr i know 25
moving mobile home 10 hr Penny 5
Edumacation 20 hr Lol 1
•••
•••
•••
Wayne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wayne Jobs