5k RUN/WALK FOR TYLER AND ALL OTHER C...

5k RUN/WALK FOR TYLER AND ALL OTHER CHILDREN WHO ARE BEING BULLIED

Posted in the Wayne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelli

Princeton, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2012
We are going to have a 5k run/walk in honor of Tyler on September 30th @ Ritter Park at 3:00 pm. Everyone is welcome to join. We need to put a stop to the bullying and abuse. Spread the word everyone PLEASE!!
GivMeAbreak

Bethesda, MD

#2 Sep 11, 2012
There also needs to be a 5k run/walk in support of getting rid of the thiefs and drugies and worthless mooching azzes.
Runner

Kenova, WV

#3 Sep 11, 2012
There is already a 5K scheduled September 30th. Path To The Cure Breast Cancer walk! Go onto Tri-State Runner and create an event and you will have lots of people sign up! I'll even help you promote it :) Good luck!
Kelli

Princeton, WV

#4 Sep 11, 2012
GivMeAbreak wrote:
There also needs to be a 5k run/walk in support of getting rid of the thiefs and drugies and worthless mooching azzes.
Start your own topic please... This is for a child not thiefs and druggies. If your worried about that then go sign up to become an officer, thanks.
Kelli

Princeton, WV

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Runner wrote:
There is already a 5K scheduled September 30th. Path To The Cure Breast Cancer walk! Go onto Tri-State Runner and create an event and you will have lots of people sign up! I'll even help you promote it :) Good luck!
Thank you for the information and support!!
Runner

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Kelli wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the information and support!!
Welcome :)
Runner

Kenova, WV

#7 Sep 11, 2012
By the way, I meant to say Tri-State Racer...not runner! Sorry!
Thanks Kelli

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Kelli wrote:
We are going to have a 5k run/walk in honor of Tyler on September 30th @ Ritter Park at 3:00 pm. Everyone is welcome to join. We need to put a stop to the bullying and abuse. Spread the word everyone PLEASE!!
I'll be there and I'll bring a few with me.This is what we all need to do to bring as much attention to bullying as we can.Hopefully our school systems will take the right action also.
???

Springfield, NJ

#9 Sep 11, 2012
You better make sure there was evidence of him being bullied (and not just hear say) before you try to have a walk to prevent it. His Aunt posted on another comment that it was his drug addicted mother that caused his stress.
Kelli

Spanishburg, WV

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Thanks Kelli wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be there and I'll bring a few with me.This is what we all need to do to bring as much attention to bullying as we can.Hopefully our school systems will take the right action also.
Sorry for the confusion but it will be changed to September 29th at 10:00 am so it doesn't interfere with the other run.
Kelli

Spanishburg, WV

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Even if it wasn't bullying that caused this with need to bring attention to how kids are being treated in schools and at home before something tragic like this happens to anyone else.
1 post removed
???

Springfield, NJ

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Kelli wrote:
Even if it wasn't bullying that caused this with need to bring attention to how kids are being treated in schools and at home before something tragic like this happens to anyone else.
I agree...but you can't just fabricate cases. If you plan to do a walk in his honor it would seem more fitting to draw attention to how the CPS system failed him. There seems to be concrete proof of that.
Relative

Huntington, WV

#14 Sep 11, 2012
You know you have to contact the city and get approval before you schedule a walk? You should also contact all of his immediate family....it would be the polite thing to do!
1 post removed
JSD

Spanishburg, WV

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Scott Skeens wrote:
I think I'll show up and bully the runners I'm gonna Bring some Pabst Blue Ribbon let's make it a party and celebrate one less coward in the world Women can't raise boys to be men
You sound like the coward to me. You are hiding behind a computer under someone elses name. Come on really?? You a are very sick and twisted individual. Go on somewhere else with your bull.
GivMeAbreak

Bethesda, MD

#17 Sep 12, 2012
What happened to this kid was the direct result of our drug problem. You can't cover it up or call it something else. What do you have to say about that Kelli? And whomever made the post about bullying the runners need some help. Everyone look around you. If you know of an instance where there is a child in a bad situation because of drugs, drinking, or even emotional problems, call CPS but dont stop there -- just because they drop the ball don't mean you don't have to. Who knows, the kid you help today may be the grown up that takes care of you when you are old.
1 post removed
Kelli

Spanishburg, WV

#19 Sep 12, 2012
I'm sorry we contacted the city or Huntington and they are going to set a date for it. As sonn as they tell us when so it doesn't interfers with anything else I will let people know. And it's for any child being neglested, bullied, or abused. Whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally it needs to stop.
???

Springfield, NJ

#20 Sep 12, 2012
I agree...it all needs to stop. My only point is that there are people willing to stand up and say they were the very ones that spoke with CPS and received NO help. The kids in my neighborhood have said repeatedly that they talked to Tyler every day he was at school and never saw or heard a single time that he was ever bullied. Just need to make sure the facts are straight.
1 post removed
GivMeAbreak

Bethesda, MD

#22 Sep 13, 2012
Kelli, maybe someone that has some experience in organizing this type of function needs to be the one to step up and take care of this kind of charity. Just remember, this is for a cause and not to make a profit.
Kelli

Princeton, WV

#23 Sep 13, 2012
GivMeAbreak wrote:
Kelli, maybe someone that has some experience in organizing this type of function needs to be the one to step up and take care of this kind of charity. Just remember, this is for a cause and not to make a profit.
I'm not organizing it I was just trying to put the word out for a friend. We are doing it for cause not for profit. thanks for your concern.
Real Story

Huntington, WV

#24 Sep 13, 2012
If you had contacted the City of Huntington, you would know that the do not give you a date. They ask what dates you are looking at, they then tell you if it's available. I really hope people know to be wary of this!!! Sounds shady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda Sartin Fields 1 hr Just me 18
Please help find missing girl Elizabeth Davidson 8 hr Prayers 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr RSM 4,084
Candice Frye 10 hr Bobby 3
Lavalette wreck 14 hr hypocrites suck! 26
Autumn Osborne 17 hr Dottie 5
Is she paralyzed? 19 hr Just me 29

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance