Sassy

Ridgeview, WV

#1 Dec 4, 2012
This is for all the people that keep having babies and stand back and let their parents and extended family raise them. The best form of birth control is this: Make them raise their own children, then maybe they would think twice before having more! This going from one "mate" to another and reproducing with each one of them is ridiculous! What a bunch of selfish, spoiled, lazy people there are these days. News Flash: Posting on FB when you DO have them does not make you a great parent. Stop believing your own lies, for you are only deceiving yourselves!
G Bobs

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Birth control is an abomination. It is something explicitly unBiblical. Don't complain about the birth or conception of these little ones. Complain about the lack of self-control and Biblical adherence of their parents.

What do YOU know about being a parent, Sassy? Do you have a perfect family? One child? A boy and a girl? Fornication without the "side-effects"? There are coals in hell waiting for people just like this - outward professors of godliness and inward possessors of ugliness and greed.

I don't support philandering or practicing promiscuity, but I also don't support attempts to circumvent God's innocent creation.

Sassy, what do you propose is God's plan for parenting? How do you propose families should be made? By Merck, Bayer, Pfizer? I suppose pharmaceutical companies are the new gods of creation.
Sassy

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Here's what I know about being a parent. I am one. I married "one" man and decided "before" I got pregnant that I would raise the children myself. As it was meant to be. What's the point in having kids, if you're just letting everybody else raise them? Also, I think that a mother should stay home with her children instead of working. Choose whether you want a career or motherhood first. To have both is selfish to everyone in the family. People today won't sacrifice anything for themselves for the benefit of their kids. They have to have all the material things of this world, when all their child needs is the mother. They don't really care how much more money their mom is making. And if they do, then they are being taught the wrong kind of values. I'm thinking that God would not want you to have more kids than you can take care of, especially with multiple partners. He certainly would not want them to just be cast aside, while mom and dad find new partners to have new babies with. What I'm saying, is show a little bit of decency and be responsible for your own actions. And if you do have multiple kids by multiple partners, then you need to be a responsible full-time parent.
little johnny

Lerona, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2012
stop haveing babys for the system to raise put them on the pill
pow wow

Rupert, WV

#5 Dec 4, 2012
so a redneck abortion is a coathanger
wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Sassy wrote:
This is for all the people that keep having babies and stand back and let their parents and extended family raise them. The best form of birth control is this: Make them raise their own children, then maybe they would think twice before having more! This going from one "mate" to another and reproducing with each one of them is ridiculous! What a bunch of selfish, spoiled, lazy people there are these days. News Flash: Posting on FB when you DO have them does not make you a great parent. Stop believing your own lies, for you are only deceiving yourselves!
This is so very true! Agree with you 100%.
Mary

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Sassy wrote:
Here's what I know about being a parent. I am one. I married "one" man and decided "before" I got pregnant that I would raise the children myself. As it was meant to be. What's the point in having kids, if you're just letting everybody else raise them? Also, I think that a mother should stay home with her children instead of working. Choose whether you want a career or motherhood first. To have both is selfish to everyone in the family. People today won't sacrifice anything for themselves for the benefit of their kids. They have to have all the material things of this world, when all their child needs is the mother. They don't really care how much more money their mom is making. And if they do, then they are being taught the wrong kind of values. I'm thinking that God would not want you to have more kids than you can take care of, especially with multiple partners. He certainly would not want them to just be cast aside, while mom and dad find new partners to have new babies with. What I'm saying, is show a little bit of decency and be responsible for your own actions. And if you do have multiple kids by multiple partners, then you need to be a responsible full-time parent.
So we are going back to 1950s where the woman's job was to stay home. Just because a mom works full time doesn't make her a bad parent. Some families don't have the luxury of getting to stay at home people simply can't afford it, unless you happen to live off the system. I am a working mom who takes great care of my child no body keeps my child but me i spend all my time with my child when I am not working or he isn't in school. I think you may need to have more stuff that consumes your day then bashing working moms for doing something either because they have to or just simply because they want to work. I can quit my job sassy but I will have to get food stamps and welfare to do so is that ok in your eyes?
wayne

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>So we are going back to 1950s where the woman's job was to stay home. Just because a mom works full time doesn't make her a bad parent. Some families don't have the luxury of getting to stay at home people simply can't afford it, unless you happen to live off the system. I am a working mom who takes great care of my child no body keeps my child but me i spend all my time with my child when I am not working or he isn't in school. I think you may need to have more stuff that consumes your day then bashing working moms for doing something either because they have to or just simply because they want to work. I can quit my job sassy but I will have to get food stamps and welfare to do so is that ok in your eyes?
I think you missed sassy's point. Subject was birth control. She just made a personal comment about her choice to be a stay at home mom. Life is about choices. Your choice to work and still have time for your child is great. The choices some females are making to have more children than they can take care of is wrong and especially having them by different daddy's. Just count your blessings that you are fortunate to have a job and thankful enough that you take the time for your child.
Sassy

Ridgeview, WV

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are going back to 1950s where the woman's job was to stay home. Just because a mom works full time doesn't make her a bad parent. Some families don't have the luxury of getting to stay at home people simply can't afford it, unless you happen to live off the system. I am a working mom who takes great care of my child no body keeps my child but me i spend all my time with my child when I am not working or he isn't in school. I think you may need to have more stuff that consumes your day then bashing working moms for doing something either because they have to or just simply because they want to work. I can quit my job sassy but I will have to get food stamps and welfare to do so is that ok in your eyes?
No Mary, I'm not talking about people like you. I know some people are caught in situations that they can't control. I commend you for doing all you can to raise your child by yourself. It would be extremely difficult. I have high praise for responsible people like you. The people that I have in mind are not responsible for their kids, but yet, they keep having more, and moreover, they brag about it. Also, when a woman's husband works and makes good money, and they decide to have a child, then I really do think she should stay home, at least until the child is in school. Kids need their moms and dads. I didn't mean to offend you.
Sassy

Ridgeview, WV

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Men are also just as guilty. I don't mean to pick on just the women.
Bunya

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>So we are going back to 1950s where the woman's job was to stay home. Just because a mom works full time doesn't make her a bad parent. Some families don't have the luxury of getting to stay at home people simply can't afford it, unless you happen to live off the system. I am a working mom who takes great care of my child no body keeps my child but me i spend all my time with my child when I am not working or he isn't in school. I think you may need to have more stuff that consumes your day then bashing working moms for doing something either because they have to or just simply because they want to work. I can quit my job sassy but I will have to get food stamps and welfare to do so is that ok in your eyes?
I bet a lot of parents would like to know how you work full time without needing anyone else to watch your child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chawny 2 hr Linda L 15
michael skeens dead!! 7 hr Linda 16
Wayne Town Council 8 hr OGB 6
Need advice with a married man 8 hr Kimber Clark 70
Trouts Hill Coffee Shop 17 hr Simple 8
Wayne Family Court - Your opinions (May '11) 17 hr Justadad 108
Dwayne Adams (Oct '14) Thu My name is 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages