Home Confinement
just curious

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Is wondering how someone on home confinement can run the roads all day and all night and get by with it?I thought home confinement u was supposed to stay home and cant go 150 ft pass the box but can go all the way to huntington and all over wayne at 3am.If someone knows anything about this please let me know Thanks
I know her

Scott Depot, WV

#2 Nov 20, 2011
just curious wrote:
Is wondering how someone on home confinement can run the roads all day and all night and get by with it?I thought home confinement u was supposed to stay home and cant go 150 ft pass the box but can go all the way to huntington and all over wayne at 3am.If someone knows anything about this please let me know Thanks
yea tell me about it?Its wayne for ya.My man been in jail since january for driving on suspended licence and cant get homeconfinement and he gots kids thats needed him for almost a year.I know someone who was on homeconfinement for murder and was aloud to deliver herald-dispatch news paper to houses.
Wayne PD

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Nov 20, 2011
What you got to do is rub cocoa butter on your ankle and that transmitter will slide right off. Then you put it on the cat and go about your business.
little bill

Bluefield, WV

#4 Nov 21, 2011
i think a lot of u dummys need the transmitter on your selfs so when u go past wayne u wont get lost
noway

Hurricane, WV

#5 Nov 25, 2011
I'm on home confinement and I can't run the roads I have to stay my as* at home WTF they could not get by with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Kornho Granny 4,404
Tiffany Blankenship/napier 10 hr Help 10
Mark Maynard for senate! 22 hr Jay 10
Ray And Tabby Isaacs Sat Just an old fart 1
Is chickenfights and tractor pulls best place t... Sat Homer 11
big beautiful fat girls (Dec '09) Sat Hello 19
Single mom needing help Sat Help 3

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance