Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Did she pass away???
RIP

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2011
SSAA wrote:
Did she pass away???
Yes, she passed away tonight. RIP Eva you will be missed.
friend

Bluefield, WV

#3 Mar 19, 2011
RIP Eva may the good Lord help ease your family's pain.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Eva Clark Frye or the other Eva Clark???
Preacher Joe

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2011
so sad anoher life taken
Eyes wide open

Racine, WV

#6 Mar 19, 2011
When are you people gonna wake up?? Something needs to be done about the problem in this country with prescription drugs. They are dropping like flys out East Lynn.
Wayne man

Scott Depot, WV

#7 Mar 19, 2011
Eyes wide open wrote:
When are you people gonna wake up?? Something needs to be done about the problem in this country with prescription drugs. They are dropping like flys out East Lynn.
that is so true
Preacher Joe

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2011
they will never learn
john

Camp Creek, WV

#9 Mar 19, 2011
what eva clark and who is she kin to
family

Athens, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2011
It was Eva Clark Marks McComas from Big Lynn. Please remember us in your prayers.
john

Camp Creek, WV

#11 Mar 19, 2011
how old was she.who was she married to or was she marred how did she die where she from people get on here say people die and dont tell a thing about them
friend

Bluefield, WV

#12 Mar 19, 2011
Eva is the daughter of Mary Clark and Lee Clark. She has a sister Drema Hill and Tonya Swim. She has a brother Boyd Clark. I know she has 2 children Tesla and a son.
Preacher Joe

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2011
its a sad sad thing to be struck down at a young age,shes in our prayers
Davis

Northfork, WV

#14 Mar 19, 2011
How old is EVA? where is Mary her mother? When is the funeral? What killed EVA.
curious

Rockford, MI

#15 Mar 19, 2011
Was there someone else who lost thier life at Eva's residence at the same time she did?
Just me

Hurricane, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2011
Travis Davis ODed right in the same home,He isnt doing good at all,Then with the next 2 hours or so,Eva did also.A few weeks back Eva ODed & was on life support.I guess she didnt learn & when you play with fire you get burnt.These kind of people dont realize they arent only hurting themself,but everyone in there life.Drugs are so bad & the people that take them are letting them over rule there life.Mary was or still is in the hospital when all this happen.Tonya is another one that will be next,she is down to nothing & has grey hair no teeth & the roof of her mouth is gone,over the drugs.I dont know how Boyd is doing,Hopefully well.But i know Drema is the only one that has a head on her shoulders.& well as for Lee Clark,i just wont even go there.
Preacher Joe

United States

#17 Mar 20, 2011
Just me wrote:
Travis Davis ODed right in the same home,He isnt doing good at all,Then with the next 2 hours or so,Eva did also.A few weeks back Eva ODed & was on life support.I guess she didnt learn & when you play with fire you get burnt.These kind of people dont realize they arent only hurting themself,but everyone in there life.Drugs are so bad & the people that take them are letting them over rule there life.Mary was or still is in the hospital when all this happen.Tonya is another one that will be next,she is down to nothing & has grey hair no teeth & the roof of her mouth is gone,over the drugs.I dont know how Boyd is doing,Hopefully well.But i know Drema is the only one that has a head on her shoulders.& well as for Lee Clark,i just wont even go there.
I agree with ya 1000% and also about Lee hes a low life too
Dena

Purcell, OK

#18 Mar 20, 2011
RIP Eva!! You are loved and missed dearly.
Preacher Joe

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2011
its time for greiving let this thread die,RIP
EAST LYNNIAC

Lerona, WV

#20 Mar 22, 2011
Just me wrote:
anybody who knew eva knows she was molested by lee her daddy and that was alot of her problums.that were most her pain coming from.lee molested many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did you take that junk off thare 2 hr stupidity is a di... 2
Alma Grubb 2 hr prayersforelizabe... 3
Please help find missing girl Elizabeth Davidson 2 hr prayersforelizabe... 9
Brenda Sartin Fields 4 hr who cares 26
Harriett Brooks Update 14 hr billy 5
Melissa Atkins 16 hr who cares 16
Gavyn Perry Thu Tonya 15

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance