why is de mayor all up in the charter...

why is de mayor all up in the charter house

Posted in the Wayne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
inmate 4

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jul 20, 2012
how is he doing mayor stuff and being the old folks home guard at same time guess that how come nothin gets done in wayne town now.
inmate 3

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jul 20, 2012
inmate 4 wrote:
how is he doing mayor stuff and being the old folks home guard at same time guess that how come nothin gets done in wayne town now.
power trip
granny

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 20, 2012
I hear he is the new maintenance guy. Mayor job must not pay much.
Just me

Rupert, WV

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Listen here,a man has to do what a man has to do,to take care of his family. & no the mayor dont get paid but 500.00 a month.Unlike Jr Ramey that has never worked a day in his life....Dwayne is a working man....and he is still going through a very very rough time with the death of his daughter i think you no good heartless idiots need to back off....
granny

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jul 21, 2012
I wasn't running anyone down. I was just saying what I had heard, and I do feel bad for him. Why does every thread on here always end up about Jr. Ramey? I was just trying to explain to the people that started this thread.
inmate 4

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Just me wrote:
Listen here,a man has to do what a man has to do,to take care of his family. & no the mayor dont get paid but 500.00 a month.Unlike Jr Ramey that has never worked a day in his life....Dwayne is a working man....and he is still going through a very very rough time with the death of his daughter i think you no good heartless idiots need to back off....
Don't have no truck with him a workin here but he don't do nothing and if you have a job you ought to do the work you get paid for. he aint the only one who ever lost a child lots a us residence here has losts kids,i sypathize but if he aint able to work yet then he needs to step aside an let somebody that can do the job have it. and another thing is all thise bs rules its geting like a prison here. i pay my rent and this apartment sposed be my home but it dont feel like home cuz all them stupid rules. and we cant have our activities less the mayor is there now aint that kind a silly? this is all going on before his girl died and fore he got maintence man job. he come in here and try to make it like a prison and still we got drug addicts all over the place,them rules dont help.
granny

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jul 21, 2012
I wonder if anyone working there has heard of bleach. In 4 years, I have never, ever smelled such a stink in the garbage room. I also have to say, I have never seen him do anything productive. My heart breaks for him for losing his child, but like that one person said, if a man has to do what a man has to do.....then at least do it!
1 post removed
ccr

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 22, 2012
why does the town cops have under age kids ridin with them around town............charleston has been contacted they will be makin the town of wayne walk the line real soon......guaranteed
curious

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jul 22, 2012
granny wrote:
I wonder if anyone working there has heard of bleach. In 4 years, I have never, ever smelled such a stink in the garbage room. I also have to say, I have never seen him do anything productive. My heart breaks for him for losing his child, but like that one person said, if a man has to do what a man has to do.....then at least do it!
what is his job title and who hired him
inmate 4

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jul 22, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> what is his job title and who hired him
maintenance man and i guess millennium hired him.they owe dis place. he dont do nothin thats the problem and he brings his family with him but none a us can have our people and kids all over the place we cant even let anybody in they gots to ring the buzzer for the person they want to see. what if one of em is down in they apartment and cant get to the buzzer thing to let them in? one oldwoman done laid dead here four days here!
just me

Rupert, WV

#12 Jul 22, 2012
ccr wrote:
why does the town cops have under age kids ridin with them around town..........charleston has been contacted they will be makin the town of wayne walk the line real soon......guaranteed
well i een them joyrding the town police car in lavalette. why is there a town police car driving thru lavalette. i thought they was supposed to drive there own vehicle to the town hall then drive and then patrol on duty but i guess they are driving cars thru lavalette
Cry cry cry

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Wow that's all you people do on here is complain about how bad YOU have it. Plain and simple he can work where he wants, the charter house makes the rules and underage kids in the car?? Names please.... Dont open a can of worms from uncle JR's hearsay bull crap!! Yeah In case you don't know Western Regional Jail is in barboursville so they have to go through lavalette. Come on people stop bein a bunch of jack jr wads.
inmate 4

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Cry cry cry wrote:
Wow that's all you people do on here is complain about how bad YOU have it. Plain and simple he can work where he wants, the charter house makes the rules and underage kids in the car?? Names please.... Dont open a can of worms from uncle JR's hearsay bull crap!! Yeah In case you don't know Western Regional Jail is in barboursville so they have to go through lavalette. Come on people stop bein a bunch of jack jr wads.
Jr dont have nothin to do with this. i'm talkin bout charter house and the way it is, we cant fart without it breakin anew rule they made up and we might as wellnot has no rec room cauze we dont get to do activites less the mayor is there. the mayor can have any job whta will hire him but you aint suposed to bring your kids to work. we cant have our grandkids running all over we cant have company without they goes through security buzzers and then peoplecomplaining if they make anynoise or if they aint the kind a folks the lobby gossips approve of. this aint got nothin todo with cops driving in lavalette stay on topic folks.ant our mayor mr.fix it don't fix nothing here.
inmate 4

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jul 23, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text> well i een them joyrding the town police car in lavalette. why is there a town police car driving thru lavalette. i thought they was supposed to drive there own vehicle to the town hall then drive and then patrol on duty but i guess they are driving cars thru lavalette
aint got nothin to do with charter house and this is thread is about charter house
whynot

Hurricane, WV

#16 Jul 24, 2012
inmate 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have no truck with him a workin here but he don't do nothing and if you have a job you ought to do the work you get paid for. he aint the only one who ever lost a child lots a us residence here has losts kids,i sypathize but if he aint able to work yet then he needs to step aside an let somebody that can do the job have it. and another thing is all thise bs rules its geting like a prison here. i pay my rent and this apartment sposed be my home but it dont feel like home cuz all them stupid rules. and we cant have our activities less the mayor is there now aint that kind a silly? this is all going on before his girl died and fore he got maintence man job. he come in here and try to make it like a prison and still we got drug addicts all over the place,them rules dont help.
There has to be someone over the supervisors and management of the charter house, try going over managements head sometimes you will be surprised that the real bosses really don't know what is going on because the resident don't report it because management has them thinking they can not do anything. Step up to the plate and you may be surprised how many will follow.
just me

Rupert, WV

#17 Jul 24, 2012
inmate 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
aint got nothin to do with charter house and this is thread is about charter house
well i thought i would voice my opinion as it is a free country so i can say what i want as long as it is not hurtful to somebody thank you

Since: Jan 07

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Jul 24, 2012
inmate 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay your rent? Isn't that a government assistance rental? You know inmate...you may feel like you are in jail because you just could be guilty of something. Your choice of nic name is quite interesting. Here is the deal dude. When you accept a hand out from the government, it comes with strings. Laws are made to protect the innocent and condemn the guilty. Nothing unusual about that. And as for his pay as Mayor, if more people worked in that town, his pay would be such that he wouldn't need another job. And your empathy inmate.....were did you learn such lack of empathy? Did your mother raise you like that? Pitiful. You must be one of these young punks that think only your problems matter, the world owes you something and your thought process hasn't risen above that of a child. Grow up and be a strong American.
true

Hurricane, WV

#19 Jul 25, 2012
ChernKY wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay your rent? Isn't that a government assistance rental? You know inmate...you may feel like you are in jail because you just could be guilty of something. Your choice of nic name is quite interesting. Here is the deal dude. When you accept a hand out from the government, it comes with strings. Laws are made to protect the innocent and condemn the guilty. Nothing unusual about that. And as for his pay as Mayor, if more people worked in that town, his pay would be such that he wouldn't need another job. And your empathy inmate.....were did you learn such lack of empathy? Did your mother raise you like that? Pitiful. You must be one of these young punks that think only your problems matter, the world owes you something and your thought process hasn't risen above that of a child. Grow up and be a strong American.
this is true but people should not push their power around because they think they are better than everyone else. Seems to me like some are on a big power trip
granny

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jul 25, 2012
Talk about empathy ChernKY?? Oh yes, the people of the Charter House just have it made with the big old Government paying their way. Do you realize that most of the people that live there have worked their entire life until they couldn't work anymore?? They paid into SS and these wonderful Government programs out of every check they earned in life only to have to choose between groceries and medicine. Yes there are always people who take advantage of the "system", but if you ever visited this place you would know there are many people there in need. Maybe inmate isn't as educated as you or maybe he is handicapped in some way, maybe he feels like he is a prisoner, that doesn't mean he is one. You should think twice before you judge someone.

Since: Jan 07

Ashland, KY

#21 Jul 26, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text> this is true but people should not push their power around because they think they are better than everyone else. Seems to me like some are on a big power trip
Has nothing to do with power trip. It does have to do with keeping people safe from drug dealers, child molesters, thieves. Lights and video cameras on private property is a right of the owner. I would think that those who have been accosted from criminals would appreciate them, and those who plan to do the accosting would whine like cry babies that their rights have been violated. It's common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresh fart monday 1 hr AngelSlayer 13
Wildfire Pipeline 2 hr gowv 3
whs 4 hr Lol Darlin 6
Ignorant wife 13 hr Tommy 6
Joey Cremeans Sat Username 27
2017 Sat Darlene 5
Melissa gail Atkins Jan 20 For real 2

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance