Any one know Teresa Ferguson

Any one know Teresa Ferguson

Posted in the Wayne Forum

mistry woman

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 17, 2010
What kind of person is she. I havent heard anything good. Every one says she chases married men/ that has a penis.
hmm

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Oct 17, 2010
If you are talking about who I think you are talking about you are VERY wrong, she is a wonderful lady! And happily married!
Watcher of Many

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Let's get this straight, you want to know about Teresa Ferguson, so you get on here and ask. Let me tell you something about Mrs. Ferguson. She is a wonderful woman, she is a true friend, and she is a caring person. She takes her job with those children very serious. Mistry Woman beware, what comes around goes around. If you have a problem with Teresa then be woman enough to take it up with her and keep her name off this site. She's an AWESOME teacher as well. She doesn't need ANY married men, she has a wonderful husband at home.
friend

Oakvale, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Watcher of Many wrote:
Let's get this straight, you want to know about Teresa Ferguson, so you get on here and ask. Let me tell you something about Mrs. Ferguson. She is a wonderful woman, she is a true friend, and she is a caring person. She takes her job with those children very serious. Mistry Woman beware, what comes around goes around. If you have a problem with Teresa then be woman enough to take it up with her and keep her name off this site. She's an AWESOME teacher as well. She doesn't need ANY married men, she has a wonderful husband at home.
I agree with you I have known her for several years and she is a great lady. As for her husband I also know him and I don't think you would find a better couple in Wayne that truly are commited. They have had their share of problems who hasn't? I think highly of both and hate to see their names on here.
Brenda

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Oct 20, 2010
mistry woman wrote:
What kind of person is she. I havent heard anything good. Every one says she chases married men/ that has a penis.
Know one told you that you are just someone with know life and have nothing better to do than get on here and trash a wonderful person.If you truly heard that put your real name on here.You just are a miserable human and want some one to join you.I am sure you will not find any truthful person to say anything bad about Miss Teresa.
family

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 25, 2010
teresa is a great person, you have to just be jealous of her to be running your mouth about her. she is a great mom and teacher. and yes she is happily married too.
KAYLA BLANKENSHIP

Bluefield, WV

#7 Nov 14, 2010
are ypu guys talking about the one who was married to jack aylor, or daniel??
Watcher of Many

Lerona, WV

#8 Nov 15, 2010
Do you realize you just brought this thread to the top again by asking an unnessecary question. If you had read through this thread you would have realized every comment on here was defending Teresa and anyone of us who did,"comment" is not gonna let anyone say anything negative about her.It really doesn't matter to whom she was married or married to now. Just let this thread die. Good people get thier names smeared on here all the time, by being totally innocent.
Black bear

Racine, WV

#9 Nov 15, 2010
Some people do amaze me.They live their days out trying to make others life as unhappy as theirs.I myself dont know this lady.But if i did i should be allowed to form my own opinion of her.I have found thur out my life time.People that put others down are very unhappy with their own lifes.Take heed when you think about putting someone down look at your own life.When you talk bad about others it only makes you look bad not them.9 times out of 10 the person you are trying to put down have or did something to you that you did'nt like.Maybe not doing it intentionially to you.Do something good for that person.It will help clear your bad thoughts.And seek help.Dont go thur life being a bitter person it hurts no one but yourself.

“love me, or hate me, IDGAF”

Since: May 10

barboursville, wv

#10 Nov 15, 2010
Watcher of Many wrote:
Do you realize you just brought this thread to the top again by asking an unnessecary question. If you had read through this thread you would have realized every comment on here was defending Teresa and anyone of us who did,"comment" is not gonna let anyone say anything negative about her.It really doesn't matter to whom she was married or married to now. Just let this thread die. Good people get thier names smeared on here all the time, by being totally innocent.
i didnt start anything i was just wondering who they were talking about because i know of atleat three of them in wayne, you guys do crack me up... you tell someone to stop yet you have to post another comment saying whatever, sorry dear but youre helping drag this out =) have a nice day ! lmao
knowing

Oakvale, WV

#11 Nov 15, 2010
better watch out or CAPTIAN AMERICA will swoop down and pee in your Cherrios for talking about such a great person:)

“love me, or hate me, IDGAF”

Since: May 10

barboursville, wv

#12 Nov 16, 2010
knowing wrote:
better watch out or CAPTIAN AMERICA will swoop down and pee in your Cherrios for talking about such a great person:)
i know right =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min The Last Warrior ... 1,480
Sheriff Greg Farley Arrested. 3 hr Lil Lisa 4
Ronnie Frye back in town slinging for Jr Ramey 5 hr pettybs 27
michael skeens dead!! 13 hr its me bitches 24
Thomas & Kayla Adkins 13 hr its me bitches 4
Kayla Adkins and Richie Merritt 13 hr its me bitches 4
Kenny adkins 16 hr John 5
farley resigns? 19 hr Question everything 21

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web