Wolf Creek

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Well it seems Jr. Bartram has lost yet another woman. Edna has left him. I guess she didn't work hard enough for Jr.
Ned the Neighbor

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jun 16, 2012
And posting this on Topix is helping you live your life how? I swear that it seems more and more people have time to talk shit and gossip about thing s that have nothing to do with them.....maybe you should focus more on you and yours than what everyone else is doing........
Wolf Creek

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Ned the Neighbor wrote:
And posting this on Topix is helping you live your life how? I swear that it seems more and more people have time to talk shit and gossip about thing s that have nothing to do with them.....maybe you should focus more on you and yours than what everyone else is doing........
It makes me feel better when I see Jr. suffer.
Big Pimpin

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Juniors pimp hand is strong. When he tells a bltch to hoe a garden, she better jump up and say how many rows would you like sir.
Country Girl

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jun 19, 2012
What's the matter Wolf Creek? Did he do yo mama wrong? This world would be a better place if people had a work ethic like Jr. I bet he's working now, while you're sitting on your a** in the air conditioning whining. Don't you have a life of your own to worry about? What kind of man gets on topix to gossip and whine? Please don't start with why you feel this way, no one cares and you have said it before on here. Get over it!
Wolf Creek

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jun 19, 2012
Country Girl wrote:
What's the matter Wolf Creek? Did he do yo mama wrong? This world would be a better place if people had a work ethic like Jr. I bet he's working now, while you're sitting on your a** in the air conditioning whining. Don't you have a life of your own to worry about? What kind of man gets on topix to gossip and whine? Please don't start with why you feel this way, no one cares and you have said it before on here. Get over it!
How do you know I'm a man?
Country Girl

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jun 19, 2012
I was just referring to a previous smear campaign by some guy. What's wrong then honey, couldn't you shuck his corn fast enough? LOL
Yikes

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Don't worry, Jr. will have another companion before the crops come in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for a man 5 hr Keyboard Crusader 10
Wayne high school teacher sexually assaults stu... 5 hr Keyboard Crusader 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu snickers 4,304
Homer Wilson Wed whoknowswhocares1234 1
Rodney and renea hundley Wed Lovely lips 18
Joe Golden girlfriend Wed pioneer woman 26
Erica Damron Wed Jim 13

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance