rand pac is stupid
randpac is stupid

Oakvale, WV

#1 Oct 14, 2012
how dare they say anything about our great senator joe Manchin as these rand pac fools have stooped to a new level as mr manchin is the most patriotic people there is period and these rand pac idiots are starting rumora and posting stupid allegations against mr manchin and this is flat out slander something needs to be done as the rand pac is saying some very slanderous things and i am going to start a petition to have the rand pac shut down as this is slander and mr manchin is a state and american hero as he is for us working people and he is a great senator and we hope he will be our president someday
Routine

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Oct 14, 2012
U can take manchineel out of ur mouth now!!!
Patriot

Hickory, NC

#3 Apr 12, 2013
randpac is stupid wrote:
how dare they say anything about our great senator joe Manchin as these rand pac fools have stooped to a new level as mr manchin is the most patriotic people there is period and these rand pac idiots are starting rumora and posting stupid allegations against mr manchin and this is flat out slander something needs to be done as the rand pac is saying some very slanderous things and i am going to start a petition to have the rand pac shut down as this is slander and mr manchin is a state and american hero as he is for us working people and he is a great senator and we hope he will be our president someday
Manchin is a fool and so are you........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bud Collins (Sep '14) 1 hr Idiot 13
Sylvia Cline back at it 6 hr Sam 7
Rose Meredith. WCCSO (Aug '15) 7 hr uthinkuknowme 9
Single Women 18 hr Idiot 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr West Hamlin folk 1,266
Lavalette 21 hr bubby 20
Why would anyone vote for a female to lead us? 21 hr bubby 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages