East Lynn Drug bust!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informant

Rupert, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Knows for a fact Michelle Coleman is working for the police, they pay her in pills to do there dirty work.
speak

Lerona, WV

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Sounds like someones upset. I hope you all get busted and locked up. You're ruining wayne. Its a dump because you welfare and government mooches suck the life out of everything and use your money for drugs.
mda

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Aww, sounds like someone is jealous.
obama

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Cody Davidson working for them too!! Snitchin on everybody! Been in all kinds of trouble and not one day has the RAT spent on jail. Needs his tongue removed!!
Just sayin

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Mar 25, 2013
No one would have to be a "RAT" if there wasnt so many druggies around. More the rats the better.Clear out all the pill pushers.
Informant

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Ya so the rats can start cookin there own bathtub meth they won't need anybody to buy shit from.... Hope all them cook a bad batch an OD.
obama

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Cody Davidson for president!!
thats funny

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Informarnt wrote:
Knows for a fact Michelle Coleman is working for the police, they pay her in pills to do there dirty work.
Your so full of s*it!
Informant

Rupert, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2013
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so full of s*it!
Oh really, how do u get busted with 150 oxy's don't even get booked in jail and get your car back all in the same day? Sorta looks like she's WCSD CI...... And she's back in East Lynn selling as usual.
puppetmaster

Allentown, PA

#10 Mar 26, 2013
I "rat out" any and every person that I believe to be involved in drug related activities. Hopefully all that garbage can be purged from our community.
OMG

Rupert, WV

#11 Mar 26, 2013
That bitch is way more than on pills, she looks like she's 60. She has no teeth and track marks all over her arms. I wouldn't get shit from her mite catch something, if u know what I mean.
Snitch patrol

Rupert, WV

#12 Mar 28, 2013
I herd that she even puts a note on her door saying when she's goin to town to reup and that she will b back in a few hours. No wonder that dumb bitch got busted.
thats funny

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Informant wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, how do u get busted with 150 oxy's don't even get booked in jail and get your car back all in the same day? Sorta looks like she's WCSD CI...... And she's back in East Lynn selling as usual.
First of all she did get booked so that tells you that you don't know crap. Second she didn't get her car back for almost a week and third it wasn't a 150 of them and fourth her brother posted her bond and fifth she's not selling anything so keep talking crap that you know nothing about
wtf

Bluefield, WV

#14 Apr 1, 2013
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all she did get booked so that tells you that you don't know crap. Second she didn't get her car back for almost a week and third it wasn't a 150 of them and fourth her brother posted her bond and fifth she's not selling anything so keep talking crap that you know nothing about
how did they get the car back?
thats funny

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Apr 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>how did they get the car back?
Its not her car so they had to pay to get it out just like everyone else would.
Informant

Princeton, WV

#16 Apr 2, 2013
It doesn't matter who's car it was u can't just go get it out,it's considered evidence in a crime that is if she was charged.......she left directly from the courthouse she didn't get booked into regional because she's a needle junkie and she signed what they wanted her to so she could get out and do her next fix without goin to jail.WCSD is dirty and there not gettin by with this dirty shit with a good lawyer.Some people have got out of the holler and know what there rights are.
Jst sayin

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Megan frye wll b next to be busted jst wit n see
thats funny

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Apr 2, 2013
Informant wrote:
It doesn't matter who's car it was u can't just go get it out,it's considered evidence in a crime that is if she was charged.......she left directly from the courthouse she didn't get booked into regional because she's a needle junkie and she signed what they wanted her to so she could get out and do her next fix without goin to jail.WCSD is dirty and there not gettin by with this dirty shit with a good lawyer.Some people have got out of the holler and know what there rights are.
Ok I forgot. All you topix junkies know everything. She had to wait for a release on the car before she could get it back and it wasn't like they had to search it cause she told them where the shit was at. Her brother also picked her up at the regional jail so whatever, she was booked and also has to go back to court still. I don't know why it matters to any of you. Everyone on here is quick to jump and talk crap or put people down. You don't know everyones story or where they came from so what gives anyone the right to talk about anyone?
Informant

Princeton, WV

#19 Apr 2, 2013
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I forgot. All you topix junkies know everything. She had to wait for a release on the car before she could get it back and it wasn't like they had to search it cause she told them where the shit was at. Her brother also picked her up at the regional jail so whatever, she was booked and also has to go back to court still. I don't know why it matters to any of you. Everyone on here is quick to jump and talk crap or put people down. You don't know everyones story or where they came from so what gives anyone the right to talk about anyone?
That bitch drug other people into this. Trust me it matters to me her lies. And if that bitch got caught up in this she should've just took it. Instead of Rollin over on everybody and don't even go defending her I seen the papers that prove it. If you know so much you know exactly what I'm talking bout. So the best thing for you to do is stop defending your junkie frien.
thats funny

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Informant wrote:
<quoted text>
That bitch drug other people into this. Trust me it matters to me her lies. And if that bitch got caught up in this she should've just took it. Instead of Rollin over on everybody and don't even go defending her I seen the papers that prove it. If you know so much you know exactly what I'm talking bout. So the best thing for you to do is stop defending your junkie frien.
She's not my friend really. It just makes me mad that ppl get on here starting shit about stuff they know nothing about. Like the post above them saying that they know for a fact... all of their "facts" were wrong. Everyone makes mistakes so hopefully she will learn from this but bashing ppl on here is not helping anyone at all. If your such a good person why aren't you helping people instead of being on here. I hate coming on here and reading all this gossip. I don't know everyone in wayne county or their life story but I assume almost everything that is put on here is a lie. The way I see it no matter what happened or who she is or what she has done, she will be doing jail time away from her kids so that in it self is punishment enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wv jobs 1 hr Blah! 1
wayne high school football (Dec '14) 1 hr Wondering 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr frump 1,494
michael skeens dead!! 5 hr Stopping it now 28
Gino's 12 hr Wow 9
Ronnie Frye back in town slinging for Jr Ramey 15 hr James 37
Sheriff Greg Farley Arrested. 16 hr Wondering 9
farley resigns? Thu its me bitches 24

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web