jeremy colton light (campbells cr wv )

Posted in the Wayne Forum

eddie4567

Madison, WV

#1 Nov 18, 2011
BEWARE , ARM YOURSELVES ! JEREMY COLTON LIGHT FROM CAMPBELLS CREEK WV IS OUT, HE HAS LIVED ON WV RT75 IN LAVALETTE FOR OVER 10 YEARS, HE IS A BURGLAR AND A DRUG DEALER AND THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE KNOWN TO MAN , A REAL PIECE OF SHIT !!HE RUNS WITH KEITH PARKER (TIMBERWOLF AND MEADOWLINKS ), TOBY PACK (RT 75 ) AND JOHNATHAN LAMBERT (KENOVA BY PUMPKIN HOUSE )ALL THIEVES AND DRUG DEALERS, ALL OF THEM ARE KNOW TO BE ARMED WITH HAND GUNS SO BE AWARE AND READY.THEY ARE KNOWN TO SHOOT !
workinforalivin

Madison, WV

#2 Nov 18, 2011
yeah he broke into my house and some of my neighbors homes, for some reason they wont do shit to him out wayne, must be his drug connections out there .
angie

Madison, WV

#3 Nov 18, 2011
yeah he deals drugs at corbin park ,coke,marijuana, pills and etc and for some reason the wayne county sherrifs dept turns thier heads.
toby p

Madison, WV

#4 Nov 18, 2011
yeah i ran with jeremy and we broke into homes,so what.
steve

Madison, WV

#5 Nov 18, 2011
jeremy is a parasite, he need exterminated , he steals from his own grandmother !!!!!
kevin c

Madison, WV

#6 Nov 18, 2011
yeah ive know this group a long time, they are burglars and drug dealers, they run pills and coke from down south.
me2robbed

Madison, WV

#7 Nov 18, 2011
yeah jeremy is the biggest burglar in wayne county, he is known to carry a shotgun while breakin into peoples homes so be aware !
TIME2 TURN THE LIGHTS OUT

Madison, WV

#8 Nov 18, 2011
JEFF, JEREMY, CODY, AND CYNTHIA YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME IN WAYNE OR CABLE COUNTYS IN WV SO GET THE F*** OUT, DRUG DEALIN STEALIN WHITE TRASH, GET THE F*** OUT !!!
LITES OFF LIGHTS

Madison, WV

#9 Nov 18, 2011
TIME FOR JEFF.JEREMY.CODY AND FAT ASS CYNTHIA TO GO AWAY YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE YOU FRIGGIN THIEVES AND DRUG DEALERS !!!
WE HATE YOU

Madison, WV

#10 Nov 18, 2011
WE HATE YOU GO AWAY JEFF, CYN, CODY AND THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT JEREMY !
FAT ASS CYNTHIA WONT WORK

Madison, WV

#11 Nov 18, 2011
YEAH THIS FAT ASS WELFARE RIDE LET HER HOUSE THAT WAS ALMOST PAID FOR GO BACK TO THE BANK INSTEAD OF GETTIN A GODDAMN JOB, FATTASS SLOB !SHE IS A TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT
El Kabong

Slippery Rock, PA

#12 Nov 24, 2011
Anyone kno where they hangin out now? Hope not in my area!
Scotty Skeens me

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Nov 24, 2011
I saw that dude taking a shlt last tmes I was in the regional
El Kabong

Slippery Rock, PA

#14 Nov 25, 2011
Wow...just wow...
Scotty Skeens

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Nov 25, 2011
He wipes with a lateral motion with his right hand
I guess the worst

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jun 27, 2012
eddie4567 wrote:
BEWARE , ARM YOURSELVES ! JEREMY COLTON LIGHT FROM CAMPBELLS CREEK WV IS OUT, HE HAS LIVED ON WV RT75 IN LAVALETTE FOR OVER 10 YEARS, HE IS A BURGLAR AND A DRUG DEALER AND THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE KNOWN TO MAN , A REAL PIECE OF SHIT !!HE RUNS WITH KEITH PARKER (TIMBERWOLF AND MEADOWLINKS ), TOBY PACK (RT 75 ) AND JOHNATHAN LAMBERT (KENOVA BY PUMPKIN HOUSE )ALL THIEVES AND DRUG DEALERS, ALL OF THEM ARE KNOW TO BE ARMED WITH HAND GUNS SO BE AWARE AND READY.THEY ARE KNOWN TO SHOOT !

y b afraid of a Light, If its not a LIGHT it ain't Right, punk ass bitches. ohh yeah were back...
1 post removed

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#18 May 12, 2013
Every Light is a Bitch. Besides Ikie, hes half way decent!
Reality

Saint Albans, WV

#19 May 13, 2013
I believe Toby Pack was arrested with a few others on Marion Plymale Ridge by a deputy with the Sheriffs Department. Looks like honorable ferguson is the one to blame for letting them loose....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church 1 hr just me 7
Melissa Castelle 1 hr 37gonewild 6
why no updates on shooting investigation? 1 hr whatever 43
perverts 2 hr 37gonewild 37
Masters brothers 2 hr Randy Queen 7
Looking for a church (Aug '09) 4 hr MommaBear 53
coach harmon (May '14) 8 hr GoAway 74
Wayne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web