Next Last
chick flixx

Oakvale, WV

#1 Oct 12, 2009
What would u do ?????
Pumkin23

Lerona, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2009
Ahh son that ole eddie boy fights them muffs him and that boy that hunts that ole bloomers dog i think his name is ole zebb i think zeb cartwright it might be workman . They fight good damn muff roosters im a tellin ya
terrible

AOL

#3 Dec 4, 2009
I think that is so cruel and isn't it against the law?
StatePolice

Hurricane, WV

#4 Dec 6, 2009
Everyone on that list has been marked for further investigation.
running scared

Nitro, WV

#5 Dec 6, 2009
whos going to investagate sp has there hands full with theives and they cant even get them if the people dont do there job for them
Artemis

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Pumkin23 wrote:
Ahh son that ole eddie boy fights them muffs him and that boy that hunts that ole bloomers dog i think his name is ole zebb i think zeb cartwright it might be workman . They fight good damn muff roosters im a tellin ya
Your sick and a damn coward why don't you big bad ass hicks fight each other instead of making innocent animals fight to the death.That is something only the lowest of the low would have any interest in.
ppaabbmm

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2009
I do not no any of these people but, really who cares about fighting roosters!!! I don't no if any of u no this but Tyson chicken that u all eat they hang there chickens on meat hooks and spray them with hot water to kill them at 6 months so i would say that the people who fight roosters at least get them raised over the age of 6 months!!!!
none of the above

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Dec 7, 2009
dont forget about them ol beechforkers
Dwk

Rupert, WV

#9 Dec 10, 2009
Ohh sure i can make my name as state police no one is gona investagate and no one is gona do shit ! I know alot of these people on this list and half of them dont even fight roosters . Take roy lee for example he wouldnt know a game rooster if it bit him on the ass . and he never fought chickens . so there for half of this shit isnt true .
Chike

Plano, TX

#10 Dec 10, 2009
This is animal cruelty and should be stopped once and for all. The owners of these poor innocent birds need a dose of what their victims receive. I do not believe God put them here for our entertainment but to impregnate hens that is their purpose. Think about how you would feel if someone caged you, starved you and teased you into fighting another person while people bet money to see if you die before your opponent. Animals have feelings too but some humans don't realize how much their animal victims suffer and most of them don't really care.
seriously

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Dec 10, 2009
Chike wrote:
This is animal cruelty and should be stopped once and for all. The owners of these poor innocent birds need a dose of what their victims receive. I do not believe God put them here for our entertainment but to impregnate hens that is their purpose. Think about how you would feel if someone caged you, starved you and teased you into fighting another person while people bet money to see if you die before your opponent. Animals have feelings too but some humans don't realize how much their animal victims suffer and most of them don't really care.
I have a better idea for you. you come over to my game farm take two young game roosters. you cage them let them run together or whatever you want to do. When they get older they will fight each other without anyone instigating that. Im not sure if you are a city boy or not but you cannot be that stupid. So the next time you go through McDonalds drive through make sure you get a garden salad because that meat you eat is animal cruelty.
everyone

Powellton, WV

#12 Dec 11, 2009
everyone knows eddie would because he is the best person in the united states
Dwk

Bluefield, WV

#13 Dec 18, 2009
Hey listen here these roosters are no way near starved they are wormed and deloused every month . And has fresh water 3 times dayly . and are feed twice a day . and they are not trained to fight there dumbass . And by the way theres more starving kids around wayne and eastlynn than they are chickens . and i agree if some one starves a chicken they need hung by the neck . But those roosters are not forced to fight it is there instinct . Thats what there bred to do .
fred23

Bluefield, WV

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Hey this is retarted leave these good ole boys alone .
Darwin

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Dec 18, 2009
Dwk wrote:
Hey listen here these roosters are no way near starved they are wormed and deloused every month . And has fresh water 3 times dayly . and are feed twice a day . and they are not trained to fight there dumbass . And by the way theres more starving kids around wayne and eastlynn than they are chickens . and i agree if some one starves a chicken they need hung by the neck . But those roosters are not forced to fight it is there instinct . Thats what there bred to do .
Yes they are forced to foght,they are put into a situation where they can;t get out of it. In nature they would have range enough to avoid one another and any fight would not be to the death just till one give up . And they don't wear metal razor sharp spurs naturally either or live shackled to a little house.Why would anybody with a brain want to watch an animal fight and die for anyways ?What do you get out of it ? That is so low life,no wonder WV and KY gets laughed at as being full of hill jacks .
WV hill jack

United States

#16 Dec 18, 2009
so why do we care what other people say about us. It sounds to me like that you are a fake bitch. Listen we dont get on here and talk about how it is evil for you rich fucks to be hoarding up all the money in the world now do we? We live our lives how we will want and you live yours this way. And in theory there is not enough room in the nature for them to avoid on another. Shackled to a little house. Bless your little caring heart. Like I said when you bite into your big juicy hamburger think about that poor innocent cow. Now go back to city limits and tell them that city slicker. come up to my property and tell me i cant fight my chickens. Sincerely, WV HillJack
1 post removed
WTF

Arlington, TX

#18 Jan 30, 2010
This shits funny!!!! Let a man fighter tell you it aint in their blood! LMAO
hey hey

Rupert, WV

#19 Feb 15, 2010
i think lil eddie aliff is..:)
mike graziono

Durango, CO

#20 Dec 25, 2010
mike graziono and his father have some of the best rooster around out of chino california
I know

Milton, WV

#21 Jan 6, 2011
Lil Eddie Aliff doesn't have a cock that could whip a bantam hen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junior Ramey Pioneer Auto RV sales ethical? 1 hr Jackslapper 11
Jason Blankenship from Wayne Sun jessica 32
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun City of grafton 4,390
Overdosed Victim. Sun PGale 1
CPS Class action lawsuit. (Sep '16) Sat Just me 30
Likes to call 5 O WHY Jan 20 somebodies gonna ... 3
daniel maxwell Jan 18 Justice_for_Kenny 30

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance