Next Last
fred

Rupert, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Anyone know what kind of person he is?
Larry cricks

Hurricane, WV

#2 Mar 5, 2010
why do you want to know the best thing you people can do is michel and me alone if you dont like the way we live learn to live with it
hubert

Rock, WV

#3 Mar 5, 2010
some people don't need to be left alone. Other people need to be warned about what kind of person he is and believe me, he is a lier and not a nice person. He is very dishonest and people need to be aware of him and don't let him stab you in the back. Don't know about you, Larry, but seems like you are taking up for him for some reason
been stabbed in the back

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2010
Larry cricks wrote:
why do you want to know the best thing you people can do is michel and me alone if you dont like the way we live learn to live with it
I know Doug personally and he is a theif and a liar. He even stabs his own mother in the back, how low is that !!!!!!!
been stabbed in the back

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Mar 6, 2010
fred wrote:
Anyone know what kind of person he is?
I know him personally, he is a theif and a liar. He even stabs his own mother in the back, how low is that !!!!!!
been stabbed in the back

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Mar 6, 2010
hubert wrote:
some people don't need to be left alone. Other people need to be warned about what kind of person he is and believe me, he is a lier and not a nice person. He is very dishonest and people need to be aware of him and don't let him stab you in the back. Don't know about you, Larry, but seems like you are taking up for him for some reason
I agree with you 100%, he is a thief and a liar. He even stabs his own mother in the back, how low is that !!!!!
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Mar 6, 2010
been stabbed in the back wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you 100%, he is a thief and a liar. He even stabs his own mother in the back, how low is that !!!!!
You know me? Its funny I dunno anyone that live in saint albans
Sherri

Hurricane, WV

#8 Mar 7, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> You know me? Its funny I dunno anyone that live in saint albans
Hey whatever, it is funny, did you notice your address?
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Mar 7, 2010
yea it should have been wayne not saint albans no clue why it popped that up
clyde

Rock, WV

#10 Mar 7, 2010
you sure know a lot of people around wayne and they sure do know you, so "doug" is it true what they are saying? If so, I will stay clear of you.
knows him well

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Mar 7, 2010
You people need to keep you comments to yourself, take it from someone who knows him and hes not a bad person. If you can't say anything nice about a person then you shouldn't say anything. Talk about yourself and see how many bad comments show up about you!!!!!!!!!!
albert

Rock, WV

#12 Mar 7, 2010
All I have heard about him is that he is very dishonest and not to be trusted.He shouldn't lie to people and promise them the moon and not even give them a star.
whatever

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 7, 2010
No what these people are saying about me is far from the truth and if they was any kind of a person at all they would not have to hide behind some messege board or stupid screen name they should grow up and have enough guts to say what they have to say to my face.
two-mile

Culloden, WV

#14 Mar 8, 2010
Doug you know that nobody on here has the guts or the nerve to say anything to anybodys face. Most are cowards that enjoy cutting everybody down and pray that their own short comings dont show up on here. It really is sad that wayne has obviously become a place where the new hobby is to cut your neighbor down and try to make their life miserable Of course not doing it to somebody's face, but instead hiding behind a computer like a 12 year old girl. If every story about everybody that has ever been talked about on here it still makes the posters of these stories just as bad. I always thought part of being an adult is being resonsible for your actions and words. Discussing general things in our community without id is one thing, but to try to drag somebody through the mud without having the testicular fortitude to say who you are so you are responsible for what you say is alot lower than any action somebody could do. Some friendly advice Doug, ignore it, cowards are not worth your time.
whatever wrote:
No what these people are saying about me is far from the truth and if they was any kind of a person at all they would not have to hide behind some messege board or stupid screen name they should grow up and have enough guts to say what they have to say to my face.
stabbed in the back

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Mar 8, 2010
Thats the big problem with him, he does not know how to act like an adult. If he acted like one ,he wouldn't be in the mess he is in.
whatever

Huntington, WV

#16 Mar 8, 2010
Im not in any mess you need to grow up and mind your own buisness and leave me alone
stabbed in the back

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Mar 9, 2010
You owe people money and can't even pay your own bills, I'd call that a mess.
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Mar 9, 2010
Well if you think you know so much about me why are you being a cowrd and hiding behind the internet and a screen name
stabbed in the back

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Mar 9, 2010
You know how dumb you are, seeing your ex-girlfriend while she is living with another man and has a baby by him.
Meagan B

Hurricane, WV

#20 Mar 11, 2010
Leave Doug alone, sheesh!
Shame on everyone! It is pointless to get on here and say mean things to people. Everyone has skeletons, bad memories, things they regret, Wishes for things to have been different, joys, Loves, EVERYTHING. And you all pick on the people who have had it bad. "Growing up" is a constant process. We all live and Learn, CONSTANTLY! So stop Judging and talking shit. Find another means of entertainment Like: Chat rt .com Thats HIGHLY Entertaining.....leave people alone and use this site for whats its intended for! If you need some examples check out other states and cities, there are worlds out side of OW.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott walmart 35 min Jonnie rebel 17
Maynards of Genoa 1 hr Matthew 9
Wayne LL All-Stars 2 hr just saying 16
michele davis bradshaw stealing? 3 hr Wayne 2
Wayne Walmart (Jun '12) 5 hr world finance 16
Burgess Rowe AKA Bea Rowe 6 hr wayne tax payer 16
Halicia Melbar 12 hr Crazy 3
More from around the web

Wayne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE