Geologists seek answers to recent earthquakes in Ohio

Jan 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times-Reporter

Geologists are trying to figure out why Ohio has had so many small earthquakes in recent years. via The Times-Reporter

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Cathryn Baaten

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

Around 5-6 am,April 18th, today in Harrison, Ohio (20 miles west of Cincinnati, Ohio) we definitely had an earthquake. It started rummbling a little in the driveway, and I thought a car with a muffler problem pulled up, but suddenly the house rumbled and shook for a second or two. Our dog, Isabella came runnng in to our room a litle shook up. I was wondering if there was a report of an earthquake in this area this morning? Where is the fault line or lines nearby?
moose

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

omg i thought i was dreaming wen this happned cuz i was haf asleep! it woke me up. wen i felt it i sed to myself that it was an earthquake but i was joking! wen i got 2 skool every1 was talking bout it!!!
moose

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

btw a kid told me theres a crk over by sum suage pipe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wayland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wayland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance