First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hoochie coochies

Elkfork, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2010
I went out with him one time last summer and I ended up with the hoochie coochies and plus his ass always stanks! peeew!
i hear ya

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2010
he is nasty
Gene

Hazard, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Robert Griffith or Griffie? either way does he go by Harold?
LOL

Stanton, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2010
Griffie??? That sounds like something my grandma would say. LOL Yes thats him Mr Harold Robert Griffith.
Gene

Hazard, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2010
I have a guy friend who he cuckled, heard bad stuff on him. isn't he married too and till cheats like crazy?
angry

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2010
robert and his woman both are nothing but thieves but there going to get what they should have gotten a long time ago thats a promise.
Lost cause

Harold, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Robert and his wife (Janice) are truly on a path of no return. They have lost there kids, have no friends left, and the only family that associates with them are the ones that are just as bad off as they are. Don't be fooled by either of them, they will tell u anything to get close to you, then when your gard is down, they will take advantage. They have stolen off that poor old lady they were suppose 2b taking care of. They are nothing but needle headed low lives. Best place for these two are in jail. FYI janices cousin tommy that runs with them has been sucked into there web of destruction also, so beware.
someone who knows

Waneta, KY

#9 Aug 6, 2010
i agree with everyyhing lost cause thats what robert and janice are there nothing they dont deserve there kids but the do deserve whats coming to them.
coalhauler

Hazard, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2010
yea,,they stole of their family also,,,it's ashame that they have 2 rob offof family and friends. They have robbed everybody from garrett and caney and everone is looking for them. When their cousin allison gets a hold of janice nobody will have to worry about her ever again. If anyone sees her around allison says that she will give them 100 dollars for her location. They are low enough to steal off of her kids. whoever they owe money to post the amount and phone number on here and allison will help you find them because she knows that they have robbed everybody for their needle habit. They have robbed off allisons kids( cloths and her daughters ipod touch) and everyone is pissed! please help them!
curious

Winchester, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2010
It is funny for Allison to offer a reward for her KIDS when she lost them too?? She stole off of them as well according to her mommy. So maybe someone should offer a reward for her. How did Robert steal from them when people like that is'nt suppose to around them. Seems like she should take a better path and get off her pills first. She should'nt point fingers when she is just as bad.
wild_side

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2010
that is one nasty a$$ cu*t licker! what can i say!!
Amanda

Hazard, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2010
I'm right here u skinny bitch.Any time any place.I wish someone would wipe the floor with u and you whore ass mom.I hate u both and your time is coming so do not threaten make it happen.Allison if u think u are so bad quit the talk and show us what u can do,that's if u can hide behind Willie?And that not much to hide behind
wild

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2010
just plain out f*#kin nasty a$$ wh*R#! what the hell is wrong with u ladies r u hard up! all is going for him is that tooth in his mouth! wake up or get a life what the hell just plan and simple what the f*$k!
Crazy

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Robert is nasty and always has been. Janice and him deserve eachother. Because there sure isn't no one else going to have them.
janices cousin

Virgie, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2010
Thanks for making me famous on here! Get your story straight before you start writing your shit. and you all talk about them, evidentally you must be just like them since you know it all. And from Janices mom, who are u Amanda?
Amanda

Hazard, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2010
I am someone who hates Allison-little Willie as much as everyone else does.I posted me name did you see it? Allison knows me very well and she knows I hate her
someone

Virgie, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2010
we dont like allison either , we hate her she likes to talk about everyone else but she does everything, and she tries to act like she is the best mom in the world, so why dont u put ur whole name and phone number on her or are u the one i called the other day on the cell phone from up dry creek? Let me know if u have the balls, this is Janices mom
Amanda

Hazard, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2010
Well,I have no balls you see I am female???But my name is Amanda Jacobs,why do u need to know I don't know Janice just Allison so lay off of me this is between me and her??
Rita

Virgie, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2010
If you didn't know Janice then why did you write what you did about me and her?The other day Allison-little Willie and awhole lot more with them tried to start sh*t with Janice and Robert,they told them to wait there they would be right back when they came back they had left,Janice went to put tennis shoes on because she had flip-flops on..So Amanda if you hate Allison you should get up with Janice instead of talking about her,Don't believe nothing Allison tells you because all she does is lie.And everyone else she stold of her own kids not Robert and Janice if she would only tell the truth because she dont know what the truth is even if he slapped her in the face,and the ones that know's her well knows that

Since: Jul 10

Hindman, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2010
he related to stewie ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moffmann sightin up abner 3 hr Sightseer 6
After 15 years, time to say goodbye 3 hr Nora 8
dope dealers in garrett (Apr '14) 3 hr Billy 13
wanted junk lawn mowers (Apr '13) 4 hr Kathy 4
Patti Lou 16 hr Payback 8
Mike Allen (Sep '09) 16 hr old friend 89
TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) 19 hr Hick 43
Wayland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web