stay at home mom
drama

Hindman, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Why do these women get on facebook and tell where they went to college yet they are stay at home moms? Every month or so they have met the love of their life and they use the guys last name until a new love comes along. They fight over a guy then they are best friends on facebook. If they are so well educated why are they not working? Is welfare that great or educated pill heads just can't get a job?
Diamond Joe Quimby

Greensboro, NC

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Vote Quimby.
Stay at home mom

Hindman, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Well, I am a stay at home mom & I do have an education. I quit work because I have a sick child & a sick father that I need to stay home & take care of. And by the way I'm not a pill head & I don't draw welfare. Everybody in Wayland isn't all pill heads. And I have also been with the same man for 9 years,,
And you will be blessed

Harold, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Stay at home mom wrote:
Well, I am a stay at home mom & I do have an education. I quit work because I have a sick child & a sick father that I need to stay home & take care of. And by the way I'm not a pill head & I don't draw welfare. Everybody in Wayland isn't all pill heads. And I have also been with the same man for 9 years,,
So get a bad rap because of these who post..stay at home mom...with kids by every tom,dick or harry to draw a check and boy friend after boy friend...taking the kids monthly food...on drugs....nasty mouth want work for their own kids..expect granma..grandpa...mom..dad..au nt..uncle ..cousins...even strangers take care of their kids so they want be tardy for the party...bunch of skanks in my book...you are one in a million...I bet you do without so and spend less so your family can have more...you let yourself go...been there...god bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home and property 7 hr Kylady 1
rent to own 8 hr Kylady 1
Wheelwright Junction Music Thread (Oct '15) 14 hr Musikologist 3
Von crook 19 hr Ankle braclet 8
drug dealing in dinwood (Oct '16) 19 hr Cheese eater eats 34
Meth in dinwood 19 hr Cheese eater eats 29
Run boy run 19 hr Cheese eater 11

Wayland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance