Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#57095 Jun 15, 2012
Old Mangey Wolf this is The Almighty Codvine and you have sinned greatly. I require a sacrafice of you. Cut off your dried up wares with a dull pocket knife and feed them to your roosters. You have sinned with their wives. Don't argue, just do it.
Snowman

Greensburg, KY

#57096 Jun 15, 2012
yep
Gary

Murray, KY

#57097 Jun 15, 2012
More birds fell today.......
when

United States

#57098 Jun 15, 2012
and where
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#57099 Jun 15, 2012
Someone does their level best to persuade you to see things from their point of view today, and they won't like it if you fail to play ball. They become extremely insistent, falling back on manipulative tricks or emotional blackmail in order to make you listen to what they're saying. They're being dogmatic, but you may be equally obstinate in your determination to ignore or refute what they're telling you.
percy

Campbellsville, KY

#57101 Jun 15, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Someone does their level best to persuade you to see things from their point of view today, and they won't like it if you fail to play ball. They become extremely insistent, falling back on manipulative tricks or emotional blackmail in order to make you listen to what they're saying. They're being dogmatic, but you may be equally obstinate in your determination to ignore or refute what they're telling you.
OMG are U psychic? That discribes exactly how today, yesterday, the day before, the week before that, the month before that, month before that. year before that... year before that, year beore that... lol LMBO
percy

Campbellsville, KY

#57102 Jun 15, 2012
Snowman wrote:
yep
Here's a mop...(hands snowman the mop)... Bless your heart. It's 80'2 degrees today, you'll need this.

BUT don't sweat the small suff... chillax dude!"
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#57103 Jun 15, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>OMG are U psychic?
No....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night......
percy

Campbellsville, KY

#57104 Jun 15, 2012
I don't get it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#57105 Jun 15, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>OMG are U psychic? That discribes exactly how today, yesterday, the day before, the week before that, the month before that, month before that. year before that... year before that, year beore that... lol LMBO
No, they are just a friggin' nut case.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#57106 Jun 15, 2012
percy wrote:
I don't get it.
Do a google search for 'holiday inn express commercial'

some of the funniest you'll ever see

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#57108 Jun 15, 2012
Kelly Russell wrote:
<quoted text>
You opened your legs, Ginny. That nasty snatch could choke a goat.
Honey, you have chased my snatch all over Topix and made a big fool of yourself in doing so.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57109 Jun 15, 2012
Speaking of...snatch.

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~prl23/Snatch.htm

Ahahaha! Thought it was gonna be dirty pictures didn't ya?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57112 Jun 15, 2012
How many snatches could a snatch catcher catch if a snatch catcher could catch snatch?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57113 Jun 15, 2012
Hi Olive! How are ya?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57114 Jun 15, 2012
I see my sense of humor made someone frown, go nuts and get hot.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57115 Jun 15, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>OMG are U psychic? That discribes exactly how today, yesterday, the day before, the week before that, the month before that, month before that. year before that... year before that, year beore that... lol LMBO
Sounds like maybe you have been stalked for a looooooooog time.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#57116 Jun 15, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you have chased my snatch all over Topix and made a big fool of yourself in doing so.
You gotta love these stalkers.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#57117 Jun 15, 2012
I'll tell ya Olive, just drag a piece of toast through that coochie and toss it at him. Maybe that will distract him for a little while. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#57118 Jun 15, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
I see my sense of humor made someone frown, go nuts and get hot.
I'm crying. Changing avafarts again, Lord help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger "roggie" stealing again (Oct '16) 1 hr Harold case 13
Run boy run 6 hr tigger 4
Von crook 7 hr Court date soon 5
Meth in dinwood 7 hr Meth mouth 18
sam (Oct '09) Wed Politically correct 4
Fat daddy's (Dec '15) Tue Mookie 25
Looking 4 my long lost dad Mon Wanna 11

Wayland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayland Mortgages