Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,733

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57051 Jun 14, 2012
How come you never read about a psychic winning the lottery?
percy

Manchester, KY

#57053 Jun 14, 2012
robot chicken

Manchester, KY

#57054 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well I was googling the materials they would take & Sketchin what they'd look like. Googling how to patent them... But if you wanna back out that's ok. I was already doin all the work, a man would probably get all the money from anyways so I'll stop while I'm ahead.lol
I would be glad if you did make them ...my eyes hurt! If you do make them just send me a pair 4 free OK?
percy

Manchester, KY

#57055 Jun 14, 2012
Yo Yo wrote:
How come you never read about a psychic winning the lottery?
because they wouldn't use their "gifts" for such a selfish reason?
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57056 Jun 14, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>I would be glad if you did make them ...my eyes hurt! If you do make them just send me a pair 4 free OK?
Me too.
robot chicken

Manchester, KY

#57057 Jun 14, 2012
Yo Yo wrote:
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3n92zksrhbcXX&feature=rel ated
Saw Clapton live. These guys too. Should I say it? Yes I will. Here troll troll troll....gonna fed you now.
Dropped mescalin before the Clapton show. Orange sunshine Acid before the Outlaws...Saw GOD come down on colored music???? YEP.
Just keeping it real:)
Damn. I'm older than dirt. Gotta roll a joint now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57058 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>because they wouldn't use their "gifts" for such a selfish reason?
You are very wise.:)
percy

Manchester, KY

#57059 Jun 14, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>I would be glad if you did make them ...my eyes hurt! If you do make them just send me a pair 4 free OK?
um yeah sure. So u can steal my original sample pair. Uhh huh... pretty sneaky but not gonna work. I'm learnin how to figure people out.lol slowly but surely. Just sign this contract below this paragraph typed in spanish & u got yourself a deal...lmbo get one buy one free.lol
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57060 Jun 14, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw Clapton live. These guys too. Should I say it? Yes I will. Here troll troll troll....gonna fed you now.
Dropped mescalin before the Clapton show. Orange sunshine Acid before the Outlaws...Saw GOD come down on colored music???? YEP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKbk_dQ8MhgXX
*Puff puff pass*...
robot chicken

Manchester, KY

#57061 Jun 14, 2012
While they were doing green grass and high tides I
Looked over at my brother and yelled in his ear, DUDE, you're FKN PURPLE! He said Yeah, you are too.
percy

Manchester, KY

#57062 Jun 14, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKbk_dQ8MhgXX
See you can't hardly trust anybody these days!! Now we all know the real reason you wanted glasses designed. To hide your eyes. sheesh
percy

Manchester, KY

#57063 Jun 14, 2012
Yo Yo wrote:
<quoted text>
*Puff puff pass*...
JUST SAY NO... No thanks... I have a hard enough time as it is saving my brain cells. Hugs not Drugs
robot chicken

Manchester, KY

#57064 Jun 14, 2012
Yo Yo wrote:
<quoted text>
*Puff puff pass*...
Eastern KY blue skunk. Premo. I had to quit throughout my slave labor years. Was in bad shape. Then retired and found a long lost hobby.
Made my cataracts go away, gained back a healthy weight. Not depressed anymore.....no more headaches.
FN MIRACLE drug, and the pigs just wont hear it. Oxy? fine with them...natural herb? Out of the question.
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57065 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>JUST SAY NO... No thanks... I have a hard enough time as it is saving my brain cells. Hugs not Drugs
I did say no.The music was so loud,I didn't know the question was"did you hit this yet?"I didn't inhale though.lol COUGH!
robot chicken

Manchester, KY

#57066 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>See you can't hardly trust anybody these days!! Now we all know the real reason you wanted glasses designed. To hide your eyes. sheesh
A red neck will shoot at you for trespassing. A pothead will offer you a place to stay. Think about it pal.
I gave up the hard drugs many many years ago. But I will die with a joint in my mouth...I hope. Just keeping it real:)

Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57067 Jun 14, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>Eastern KY blue skunk. Premo. I had to quit throughout my slave labor years. Was in bad shape. Then retired and found a long lost hobby.
Made my cataracts go away, gained back a healthy weight. Not depressed anymore.....no more headaches.
FN MIRACLE drug, and the pigs just wont hear it. Oxy? fine with them...natural herb? Out of the question.
Just look at all the stuff their pimping on tv,pills to make "ahem".And pills to get rid of the std you got from using the "ahem" first pill.Then lawyers to sue,because something you prize dearly fell off from using the "ahem pills .lol"
robot chicken

Manchester, KY

#57068 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>JUST SAY NO... No thanks... I have a hard enough time as it is saving my brain cells. Hugs not Drugs
I would never judge you for doing your thing. Would you judge me "nuts" for doing mine? LOL
If it doesn't hurt anyone and makes me happy, whats the big deal?
Truthfully; pot cured my cataracts.

I worked in the same factory for over 25 years completely drug free. I did what I did for everyone else most of my life.
I did my part, raised my kids the best I could, both went to college and are doing fine, my wife passed away four years ago, now I live for me, that's all. What little time I have left is MINE. I hope you can understand that.
Man this is some good pot.
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57069 Jun 14, 2012
It's been a great pleasure.Thank you guys for the pleasant chat.This was fun.lol
Bonsoir mes amis.
Faites de beaux rÍves Percy.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57070 Jun 15, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone aught to invent a pair of internet glasses that cuts the glare from these led screens....make millions. Regular sunglasses are too dark.
Glare shields have been available for years that fit over the screen and not your face.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57071 Jun 15, 2012
percy wrote:
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZN5RDJFwI3IXX&feature=rel ated
I once flew from Atlanta to Kingston Jamacia on the same plane with Percy Sledge and did not know it until we disembarked. My initial thought was why are these natives so glad to see me? lol Percy was going there for a festival and concert and everyone on the plane was handed a beer. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal carver 12 min U no who 17
Woman in Blue Ford Truck in Garrett 1 hr hey 1
sheila sparkman (Aug '11) 1 hr hey 7
Mrs caudill 4 hr Customers 3
joe 10 hr joe 21
Don't buy nothing at IGA meat counter 11 hr Crystal 26
kristi sexton in jail (Jan '14) 11 hr amazon 4
Wayland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web