Local News - Newspaper: Waycross Doct...

Local News - Newspaper: Waycross Doctor Dead, Allegedly Shot Se...

There are 10 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Local News - Newspaper: Waycross Doctor Dead, Allegedly Shot Se.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

More Local News: Glover Pleads Not Guilty City Day of Prayer Planned for September Return to Local News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach

#1 Aug 24, 2007
another one?

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2007
Yep she did it for no reason at all, she treid this a couple of years ago the first time she missed.
Teillo Rum Freydo

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2007
I knew the couple. I used to rent office space from the Doctor. You couldn't meet a nicer man. Betty was as mad as a hatter. You did not want to get on the bad side of her. Sad, just sad. Sorry to hear about this.

Savannah, GA

#4 Sep 5, 2009
but what did he do to her, to make her mad, no one was in the inside... man will make you do things ,i think he drug her up ..alot i think are she just love him so much, she did what she had to at the he may had her so mad ...??????

Since: Aug 09

Hilo, HI

#5 Sep 9, 2009
which doc ya'll talking about??

“Avon Representative of Waycros”

Since: Oct 08

Waycross, GA

#6 Sep 9, 2009
tigertuu wrote:
another one?
no this is the same one that happened before in 2007

Since: Aug 09

Hilo, HI

#7 Sep 9, 2009
Dr. Jacobs?? If so, I know he used to be real mean to his wife, beat her up, etc....
two sides to everything

Savannah, GA

#8 Sep 10, 2009
there is always two sides to life love is not suppose to hurt from either side of the coin

Athens, GA

#9 Sep 24, 2010
she is a kill go to jail
For Betty

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2012
I knew her personally for a year and she didnt deserve what she got. That man was mean as fire to her over and over for a lot of years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waycross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Quinn Thu old man 80
Charlie chandwick Thu Hulk hogan 4
How come all Alma Police has little penises Mar 8 Farrell Landon 3
Steak cookoff Mar 7 joejoe 7
Greg and Any Thornton Mar 5 goodoleboy47 3
Green Screen Members. (Jan '09) Mar 4 Chilidawg 10
Looking to relocate. Needing info. Feb 22 justa fan 3

Waycross Jobs

Personal Finance

Waycross Mortgages