New Coach Reception
bchs1987

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I was told it was tonight anyone confirm that?
Concerned citizen

Alma, GA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Yes I saw on the football website that it is tonight at 7 pm in the courthouse conference room.
slingblade johns

Alma, GA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Needed to have it there in case his background check didn't come back clean? Nah, probably didn't need one of those. I hope they don't appoint him Athletic director. I heard he wasn't very good with money management.
Love The Name

Blackshear, GA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
slingblade johns wrote:
Needed to have it there in case his background check didn't come back clean? Nah, probably didn't need one of those. I hope they don't appoint him Athletic director. I heard he wasn't very good with money management.
You gonna make that tackle.....hummmmmmm.....I reckon I like a man who can return a punt....hummmmmm.....I like them french fries....hummmmmm....some folks call it a slingblade, I call it a kaiser blade .....hummmmmm....some folks call me (Johns) a coach, I say I am an egotistical as*hole.....hummmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waycross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football Player's Fight (Oct '13) 13 hr Knows All 145
You can tell the County elections are over 13 hr Knows All 4
Braswell Deen Building 15 hr Knows All 6
Anyone know any places in alma or baxley or dou... Tue Tolerman 4
Lisa Newberry Tue Janet 22
Guy named Brandon Tue Janet 9
What happened to my last post Sep 21 Gabulldog mom 1

Waycross Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance