Well well

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

This place seem to get orders wrong a lot . I have called the owner and still can't get it right. My order for breakfast is always wrong. I'm done with the Alma McDonalds
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Well well wrote:
This place seem to get orders wrong a lot . I have called the owner and still can't get it right. My order for breakfast is always wrong. I'm done with the Alma McDonalds
Plus there food taste like dog s***.
George Spell

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus there food taste like dog s***.
I haven't eaten there since I found a family of roaches in my french fries. McDonalds used to hold their franchises to a certain standard. I guess Alma is the exception. Oh and what Farrell said.
What

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

George Spell wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't eaten there since I found a family of roaches in my french fries. McDonalds used to hold their franchises to a certain standard. I guess Alma is the exception. Oh and what Farrell said.

What Alma is All Way's the exception ///////
terebitha

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I haven't been there since I got a raw quarter pounder from there. Not rare. RAW. Cold in the middle like out of the refrigerator cold. Gag me.
ole cook

Senoia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Haven't eaten there since 06 wjen i was the breakfast and lunch cook. folks would beg me to cook their food especially their bacon.
almamom

Arcadia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

do what

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

They don't carry thr frappes either.I stop going thu...I thought all McDonald's carried the same items? Oh yes....my order wad wrg also!
fangtasia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

i'm just curious to know how farrell knows what dog sh*t tastes like....
CuRiOuS

Locust Grove, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

I can't tell you how many time my order has been wrong at the MCDONALDS in alma. Don't know why my iPhone capitalized that! Anyways, they are not only seemingly incapable of getting your order right or even cooking food, but most of the time they are rude as hell.

Poor management, it's nothing more than that. I've complained and complained about it, is ridiculous!
Laura Spencer

Hampton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

McDonald's coffee is very good, but customer service has degenerated to the lowest of low in every McDonald's I've been in over the last 5 years. I simply don't go to McDonald's except to use their bathroom while on a trip.
Shia Vergil

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

My friends and i went to McDonalds to eat & this black girl was in the back popping another black guys bumps on his back (i was at the register ordering when i saw it). He had his shirt pulled up! I called the manager and neither of them got fired. i WONT ever go BACK!!!!!
wirty dord

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Shia Vergil wrote:
My friends and i went to McDonalds to eat & this black girl was in the back popping another black guys bumps on his back (i was at the register ordering when i saw it). He had his shirt pulled up! I called the manager and neither of them got fired. i WONT ever go BACK!!!!!
that is totally disgusting!
Asheley

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow. You guys can make up some stories! I was a shift manager at this very McDonalds. They record the back and the owner used to view the tapes on a regular basis. I also know most of the managers there they are all good people...maybe their management skills have slacked off in the years since I've left, but if you have a problem call their hotline request to be contacted by Phillip. he was a partial owner and I'd imagine he's still there.
HAHA

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

The only white people work there look like crack heads except for a few managers. I never eat there but it does give black people a place to work. U go in there and they are so loud yelling and and their name tags have names that a zulu tribe would have.
Meme

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

This place had much better service when Lynn Good was the Assistant Manager there. She would keep them straight or send em home!!! Now apparently the Manager is scared of his/her own Employees because the Service there continues to decline!!! So sad to see it self destruct due to Poor Management!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waycross Discussions

Search the Waycross Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyprocrites 14 min Jimmy Swaggart 16
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min Synergy 49,672
Waycross woman charged with murder of 3-year-old 1 hr Ruby green 2
peaches 20 hr Danny Noonan 2
Lotto Winner Thu Life is a B 30
full or part time Wed Amy 14
what do you think about road runners truckstop ... (Apr '11) Tue ken 156
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waycross Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000