Do you like living in Waycross?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Barry

Orlando, FL

#61 Oct 5, 2012
You can't even get people to move to waycross, so why would you think a terrorist would go there? Enjoy your new courthouse. What is the real deal with this town? Was thinking about moving there.
wayxfreeman

Waycross, GA

#62 Oct 20, 2012
the skatepark will make this place enjoyable. cops need to let people live though.
Max Bushkin

Hollywood, FL

#63 Mar 1, 2013
If I could I will move to your great town, everything was better 30 years ago!
well_

Douglas, GA

#64 Mar 4, 2013
I don't live in waycross anymore but I do visit alot and I can tell you......y'all people need to learn how to drive. You people don't know if y'all wanna stop or go. And lord forbid Sundays are the worse.
Wolf Pit Milf Pounder

Washington, DC

#65 Mar 12, 2013
I pound some serious waycross ho'"s when i be there... jameson inn baby.....pound town
Wolf Pit Milf Pounder

Washington, DC

#66 Mar 12, 2013
well_ wrote:
I don't live in waycross anymore but I do visit alot and I can tell you......y'all people need to learn how to drive. You people don't know if y'all wanna stop or go. And lord forbid Sundays are the worse.
I drive some ho's into the headboards at the hotel....make em blow out like an ole log truck tire
Carol

Savannah, GA

#67 Apr 21, 2013
Worse place to live in that I have ever lived in! People are rude and unfriendly and clannish! Those in charge of the town seem to not want any progress. They are decades impaired!
buk

Manchester, GA

#68 May 9, 2014
I've lived here since 75 and i had to time travel to get here also
big john

Panama City, FL

#69 May 9, 2014
to tuvokloski,,,,,get out of town! you will never leave Waycross,,,,,sucking up on her social security.get a job,,,,,,at least pay for the good air you are breathing.do you still reside near flukers funeral home?
Sherrie

North Liberty, IA

#70 May 14, 2014
cdot wrote:
I have lived in Waycross 7 years now and I love it. We moved here from Douglas and it's 100% better here.
I love Waycross. The hospital is great & the Waycross Police Department are competent & display courtesy when they come in contact with us ( seatbelt violation, Officer Brown was kind ). Waycross theater is safe & clean. Wongs is wonderful.
Tim

United States

#71 Aug 22, 2015
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the Name of the company, and your right about everything else also. The biggest joke in todays paper is they are talking about building a new 22 million dollar courthouse for security reason's(terrorist) but they do not think the tax payers will buy it, instead maybe they will spend 15 million to update the old one, I think they will find we will have a hard time with that also. we can not pave roads here in town but we are going to waste a bunch of money on the court house because of terrorist. Yep what a joke we are in Waycross.
yep
Ben Dover

Alma, GA

#73 Oct 1, 2015
I moved here 5 yrs ago when the company i worked for for 17 yrs bought wells cargo...i have never seen as many dumb people in my life..and i am not trying to bash anyone but wow the workforce was absolutely ignorant..some of them had been there over 20 yrs and only knew how to do ONE specific job...i knew how to do EVERYTHING in my dept. from just walking by the different areas for 17 yrs....it was unreal...and people had been there for YEARS and only making 10 an hr and they thought that was good money..boy 11 bux an hr and you were rich was their thinking...i feel like im in the twilight zone sometimes...luckily i started my own company in real estate and doing quite well so i am considered a fucking millionaire by Waycross standards (about 200k a yr actually but in waycross to these inbred people thats like millions)
unhappy family

Saint Marys, GA

#74 Dec 18, 2015
Once upon a time long ago it was a nice place to live. Today not so good so I moved. Still have lots of family and friends. visit from time to time prefer they visit me.

Things going to get less appealing for Waycross. Not planning very well for your future. Outsiders going to take over and not the kind you will want in Ware County. 200,000 South Sudanese refugees to locate in parts of South Georgia and North Florida. Most of these people are Muslim.

I am truly sorry for what is about to come your way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waycross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesko auto sales Wed steph 23
Guy named Brandon Wed lolol 5
Kim @ Parkers Tue GMC 16
why so ashamed of the father of your child? Jun 17 TCB 12
Flash Foods For Sale (Aug '15) Jun 16 Chris 9
Kelly Andrews Godert (Jul '15) Jun 16 Vavica Johnson 123 5
Sip and Such Jun 16 Stankiford 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waycross Mortgages