Woman shot by deputies had taken more...

Woman shot by deputies had taken more than 100 Oxtcontin tablets

There are 2 comments on the Enquirer-Journal story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Woman shot by deputies had taken more than 100 Oxtcontin tablets. In it, Enquirer-Journal reports that:

A woman shot during a confrontation with sheriffa s deputies had more than a hundred 80-milligram Oxycontin tablets in her stomach, according to the autopsy report released this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enquirer-Journal.

Jupiter, FL

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Why in the hell did they shoot her? Must have been for practice. If they had waited an hour or two she would have been dead anyway. I know some dumb-asses that take a lot of oxy but I'm sorry, You would have to OD with that many in you at once. If not, then this is the wonder drug of the century. Take all you want and don't overdose. Why even make them illegal. Maybe the cop that shot her was a relative of the coroner and he shoved a few more in the kid to cover the cops ass. Something smells fishy to me !!!
Billy Bob

Waxhaw, NC

#2 Dec 13, 2010
Did you forget the fact that she was pointing what appeared to be a real handgun at them? I guess in your opinion the police are just trash and should wait until they are fired upon before shooting back at the SUSPECT who just robbed a Walgreens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peachland-Polkton Elementary teacher murdered (Mar '10) Thu dellahna121 2
Vote for TRUMP Oct 12 TraNsmiTter 14
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Oct 12 TraNsmiTter 29
ATV's in my neighborhood (Oct '12) Oct 5 jake 2
Where's the outrage and BLM? Sep 28 Trump 2016 1
Tim Helms (Dec '14) Sep 23 jjhgg 10
Illegal Drivers Sep 21 Mhelms 2

Waxhaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance