Baby found dead beside trailer in Wax...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big T-to the family

Clayton, NC

#22 Apr 3, 2009
I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm sure someone in your family would have been happy to take the child to raise. So the affair she had was on her boyfriend and not her husband? Is her boyfriend that fucked up that he would kill a baby because it wasn't his?

Waxhaw, NC

#23 Apr 3, 2009
WhatTheHeck wrote:
<quoted text>I told you they would solve it. Want some ketchup to go on the crow your about to eat?

Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now & then.

Dublin, OH

#24 Apr 14, 2009
This is so sad. That poor helpless baby. The paper said the mother was standing around in the crowd when they were initially investigating - how can she sleep at night? That baby could have been adopted and loved - I hope justice is served - they should also "neuter" the mom and dad so they can never reproduce.
Big T

Clayton, NC

#25 Apr 16, 2009
In my opinion, this is typical Union County white trash redneck behaviour. The boyfriend is probably right out of Indian Trail- skinny, pale, driving a 1998 Honda Accord lowered with one of those stupid-ass loud mufflers on it, pencil-thin mustache, smoking Marlboro reds and crack.

San Diego, CA

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Whats your name? Would you be willing to shed light on what really happened?
the family of baby wrote:
yes you are right big t she is a shitty person and so is her boyfriend she did have an affair with my cousin she came to georgia to see him 9 months ago

Richmond, VA

#27 Jul 20, 2013
David white I'd trash! The mom writes 3 different guys in county!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Thornton .... former owner Sweet Repeats (Feb '15) Sep 28 Helpingyouout 7
boggs Sep 6 danny morgan 2
Review: Vine And Branch Home Care (Oct '13) Sep '15 Mybrokeeper 2
News Mineral Springs challenger cancels debate (Oct '09) Aug '15 chuck 10
Union County new motto Aug '15 taxed2death 3
News Sex offender caught in foot chase Aug '15 Storm 1
Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Buddy Rowe 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waxhaw Mortgages