Baby found dead beside trailer in Waxhaw.

Posted in the Waxhaw Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big T

Clayton, NC

#1 Feb 26, 2009
I hope the keystone cops can somehow find out who is responsible for this horrific crime.
NoDoubt

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 27, 2009
Big T wrote:
I hope the keystone cops can somehow find out who is responsible for this horrific crime.
If anyone can they will. If just one of the "keystone" citizens will come forward with what they know. Someone knows who the mother is.
concerned

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2009
what its wrong with people! if you don't want the baby, go to a church or a hospital and give it up. someone would be glad to take care of it. the morals of our world is collasping.
Big T

Clayton, NC

#5 Mar 2, 2009
Yes this case is very disturbing to me. I read yesterday that the baby was alive when it was abandoned. You mean to tell me this low-life piece of shit just left a child that was still alive in a freakin' pit in somebody's yard? What the hell??!! Why couldn't they have just left her on someone's door step and rang the doorbell? Or at the hospital. In my opinion, and someone in that neighborhood knows who did it, this person should be executed.
Sad

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2009
I hate reading the stories of these kids that evil people keep killing.
Big T

Clayton, NC

#7 Mar 3, 2009
Well the sad thing about this is that it will be swept under the rug and forgotten. The authorities in Union County don't have the resources or manpower or intelligence to fully investigate a case like this and find out who is responsible. And the media will just forget about it too.
WhatTheHeck

Oakboro, NC

#8 Mar 3, 2009
Big T wrote:
Well the sad thing about this is that it will be swept under the rug and forgotten. The authorities in Union County don't have the resources or manpower or intelligence to fully investigate a case like this and find out who is responsible. And the media will just forget about it too.
Where do you get off saying that they don't have the intelligence to solve this case? The additional resources & manpower if needed will be supplemented by the SBI. Union County has not had a murder go unsolved in a long time. I bet this one will be solved. Maybe not today or tomorrow but it will be solved. And for the media, who cares what they do.
Big T

Clayton, NC

#9 Mar 4, 2009
Well maybe I was a little hasty in saying that it won't be solved. I'm sure it will be. And I DONT care what the media does. But I do wish there would be more follow-up on the few murder cases that do occur in Union County. Whatever became of the three thugs that shot up that trailer in Indian Trail and killed the fourteen year old boy?
Big T

Clayton, NC

#10 Mar 13, 2009
Big T wrote:
See... I told you so.
get it right

Lawndale, NC

#11 Mar 16, 2009
Indian Trail shooting. Live by the sword, die by the sword. DON't sell DRUGS!!!!
Summer

Charlotte, NC

#12 Apr 2, 2009
Union County is does have the resources & manpower. The young woman was arrested today, Thursday, April 2, 2009.
Big T wrote:
WhatTheHeck

Charlotte, NC

#13 Apr 2, 2009
Big T wrote:
<quoted text>See... I told you so.
I told you they would solve it. Want some ketchup to go on the crow your about to eat?
LOL

Matthews, NC

#14 Apr 2, 2009
It was pure luck they found her. Big T is right they are the keystone cops....
Big T

Clayton, NC

#15 Apr 3, 2009
Well whether it was luck or not I am glad they found the killer. It sure did take a long time though seeing as how she was a suspect from Day one. How long does it take to get DNA results? Oh well, all that matters now is that they got her. What do you guys think they will sentence her too? And what was this bitch thinking? She ,must have been high on crack.
The Corrector

Charlotte, NC

#16 Apr 3, 2009
I would not be surprised if some sort of insanity plea is put forth....crack or not
the family of baby

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2009
this is very insane... erica is a very disturbed and drug infested person and the low life piece of shit needs the death penalty as far as her b/f that everyone is in the dark about he is connected to this crime his name is david and he also is a drug infested crappy person tell that to the media people
the family of baby

United States

#18 Apr 3, 2009
she aint really insane anyone can act like it its not hard to do so anyone can be decieved like a judge officer or authorites they are not perfect only god is a judge in this case not sum slapstick judge thats sentences 25 years she has lived her life (the baby had no chance dont give her one god wouldnt) put it to her i dont know about nc but in georgie we do lethal injection thats not even suitable for her she needs to suffer just like the baby girl did
Big T

Clayton, NC

#19 Apr 3, 2009
The news says she was covering up an affair. Does this mean she was married? Someone also commented on another site that the woman who found the baby said that it was in the burn pile but was actually being dragged around by a DOG!! The burn pile was being looked at because the baby had a burn on her arm. So she had the baby and her, and her boyfriend I guess, took her and put her in this burn pile hoping that all evidence of her even having a baby would be burnt up but the dog dug it up and the dog actually caused the deformities that they were talking about. This is so terrible. Apparently this was a perfectly healthy child that could have been left at the hospital with no questions asked. She probably drove right past CMC Union on her way to throw the baby in the burn pit.
the family of baby

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2009
yes you are right big t she is a shitty person and so is her boyfriend she did have an affair with my cousin she came to georgia to see him 9 months ago
the family of baby

United States

#21 Apr 3, 2009
she wanted to hide thisfrom her new b/f d???? but i think he was involved also but who knows except for god question is their anyon still studing how to tie a nuece north carolina needs you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Donald 60,175
Who is the Monroe, NC rightwing whacko nut? Mon New York Forum 9
Sheriffs Judges DA's Perverts in Union County N... (Jul '11) Sep 27 JHP 20
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Sep 26 Mike Stegall 17
Girls who want to sext and show off feet Sep 24 Jacksmith06470 1
Mark Thomas Is free Sep 23 never2return 2
looking into moving to Indian trail area... Sep 14 prinzie 1

Waxhaw Jobs

Waxhaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waxhaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waxhaw

Personal Finance