Selling steroids
Ucc

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Ok we all know there are alot of people using steriods in Union County and we all know who is the ring leader of the operation. So why is it he has not been thrown in jail?
Who knows

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 29, 2012
I know! I know so many people who are buying from the SAME source! It is ridiculous!
For sure

Shelby, NC

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Who gives a f@:-!
Dynabol

Charlotte, NC

#4 Aug 31, 2012
I know at least 3 sources. You can get synthetics (pills) from a dude at a gym near Matthews. He is a personal trainer there. Another guy who deals injects hangs at the Aquatic Center but he won't shoot you unless he knows you. The one you are talking about has seen the inside of a jail cell before. He's so small time that they don't pay him much attention. It is hard to catch roid dealers because they are really careful. I've been around a long time. I remember when a dude at the old gym was caught with a refrigerator full and went to jail. You can buy synthetics over the counter in Mexico and some of the South American countries.

“Life is good ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Here is the best source i have found and i like the xt labs they have it got me soe good results and gains in mass really nice realgearhere.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach John at Sports Camp 15 hr Healing 1
Chasing Butterflies Mar '18 Feelings and Stuff 1
sarah from the pizza place Mar '18 kimberly 1
Union County Hired the Dirtest Prosecuter they ... (Jul '12) Feb '18 noth 7
Dead Beat Dad in Waxhaw, NC (Feb '08) Feb '18 Hartz 18
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Feb '18 iWolf21 30
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Feb '18 Chuck D 11

Waxhaw Jobs

Personal Finance

Waxhaw Mortgages