Comments
30,861 - 30,880 of 58,827 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#32036 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that or ever believed that either.
Hey monkey boy, take two cyanide capsules, hit the hay and call it a night. You have been internet whipped by Silver again, as usual Apezoid.
chimmy

Irving, TX

#32037 Jan 13, 2013
so, in other words, yes?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32038 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. my birth.
You can't be rational with a fool.

Location hidden

#32039 Jan 13, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Hey monkey boy, take two cyanide capsules, hit the hay and call it a night. You have been internet whipped by Silver again, as usual Apezoid.
Only a complete idiot would think that. Oh, it's Gail! That explains it!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32040 Jan 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Half breed is definitely a racist expression and the silver using it is definitely a racist. That type, regardless of their race, has low self esteem and compensates by fabricating a group less worthy than their lowly self. Then , mostly to reinforce their own beliefs, they rail against the "bad" people. "See those bad people, I'm not like them---, I am therefore good". this works for them and they deceive themselves into the belief that they have somehow convinced others.
It is actually pathetic, but it is what it is.
HERE, HERE. In a nut shell. He was probably a short, fat, unattractive child, who got little to no attention from his parents. One who was bullied in school. Now that he is all grown up, he exerts this outrageous behavior to draw attention to himself. The way in which he posts about his wife makes me wonder, who is he trying to convince, Topix or himself?
joe

Windsor, NC

#32041 Jan 13, 2013
who cares ????
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32042 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast has pissed quite a few people off by leaving.Apparently living well IS the best revenge!
Pissed off? Oh no, he is to be applauded! Best service he could give this country. Living well? Let us try "live and let live." Revenge? LMAO. "Revenge is mine sayeth the Lord"

Location hidden

#32043 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. my birth.
Birth should give everyone equality. Unfortunately, bigots like you try to prevent this freedom out of your comsmic ignorance.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#32044 Jan 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE, HERE. In a nut shell. He was probably a short, fat, unattractive child, who got little to no attention from his parents. One who was bullied in school. Now that he is all grown up, he exerts this outrageous behavior to draw attention to himself. The way in which he posts about his wife makes me wonder, who is he trying to convince, Topix or himself?
Needless to say, you are a big-lipped, broad-nosed, nappy-headed, lazy smelly Apefrican-Americoon sub-primate who, along with your other band of gorillas, would bully all the white students, because you just couldn't achieve their astronomically higher academic levels. The only reason why jungle bunnies graduate any educational institution is to avoid over-costs in useless remedial training, so they just pass you numb skull apes to get rid of you. But that's just the way lazy smelly coward dumb n**gers, like you, are.

Location hidden

#32045 Jan 13, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Needless to say, you are a big-lipped, broad-nosed, nappy-headed, lazy smelly Apefrican-Americoon sub-primate who, along with your other band of gorillas, would bully all the white students, because you just couldn't achieve their astronomically higher academic levels. The only reason why jungle bunnies graduate any educational institution is to avoid over-costs in useless remedial training, so they just pass you numb skull apes to get rid of you. But that's just the way lazy smelly coward dumb n**gers, like you, are.
Here, Here
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32046 Jan 13, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>better comparison than Lincoln and Washington waco. Get real, no matter how much he stands behind his beliefs doesnt change the fact that he is convoluted, egoist, machoist, self riteous, and refusing to have a tear drop of humilty.
i am wrong everyday, i learn everyday...this guy is so hardheaded that it hurts him. i wont speculate, but that kind of thing affects everything around you. there is a thing as being to hardheaded, its called the refusal to adapt. refusal to adapt means you are weak, whereas the strong will survive.
And yet they (republicans) are still baffled as to why they lost the election. Go figure. For the longest, through thier selfishness and greed they have stuck together like crap to a yarn blanket. Let the spring cleaning begin. If it takes revolution or civil war so be it.

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run the walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." Martin Luther King Jr.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32047 Jan 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Pissed off? Oh no, he is to be applauded! Best service he could give this country. Living well? Let us try "live and let live." Revenge? LMAO. "Revenge is mine sayeth the Lord"
Y'all still waiting for Silvercoast to take a big fall? Keep waiting."THERE'S MORE TO THIS THAN YOU WILL KNOW"...how bout that? I read the BIBLE!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32048 Jan 13, 2013
People talk about civil war, never imagining their families in a pool of blood.....because that's what happens in civil wars....lots of people die, badly.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32049 Jan 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they (republicans) are still baffled as to why they lost the election. Go figure. For the longest, through thier selfishness and greed they have stuck together like crap to a yarn blanket. Let the spring cleaning begin. If it takes revolution or civil war so be it.
"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run the walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." Martin Luther King Jr.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr.
"Do demons drive out demons?" JESUS CHRIST.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32050 Jan 13, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Needless to say, you are a big-lipped, broad-nosed, nappy-headed, lazy smelly Apefrican-Americoon sub-primate who, along with your other band of gorillas, would bully all the white students, because you just couldn't achieve their astronomically higher academic levels. The only reason why jungle bunnies graduate any educational institution is to avoid over-costs in useless remedial training, so they just pass you numb skull apes to get rid of you. But that's just the way lazy smelly coward dumb n**gers, like you, are.
That's right, you know it, just like yo momma.

Now know this: you inbred, crack smoking, a$$ licking cracker I have forgotten more than you are capable of learning.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32051 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> People interpret everything the way they want,since when has that been news?
It is not news,and the gods if their were any would know this, thus they would not have holy books. If they did, they would be smart enough to come down and explain and clarify them on a regular basis.
They would not allow for crusades and inquisitions due to poor interpretations. The negligence is so powerful it is criminal.
Thus it is not logical to believe the holy books are of a god.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32052 Jan 13, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
okey dokey :) I'll take my chances on my interpretation of the Bible and you take your's.
Subsitute the word bible with Koran and this is what the 9/11 hijackers likely said.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32053 Jan 13, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I can't speak for everybody, but I'll speak for myself. I admire anyone who chooses a life independent of the government that will eventually make them dependent on the government. I don't know why Silver hates you for being successful, but I can tell you I don't dislike you or anyone that is successful, nor do I try to shame them to give away what they worked hard for unless they feel personally they should. Yes, I'd say Silver is racist and I don't know if there was something in his life that shaped his views on race or if that's just how he feels; however, he has a right to be a racist, have freedom of speech and express it. I don't like the term "half breed", "bitch", "SOB", and the list could go on because it attacks a person's race and sex. I happen to think we have a poster on here that constantly attacks women under the auspice of "debating" and I, too, think is wrong. This poster clearly has a problem with females as Silver does with race and I never see you call this misogynist out on this fact.
Arnold, this is my opinion on your post: You can't please all the people all time, so stop trying. Stop your double standards too on subjects we discuss. You can call Silver out for being a racist, but you won't call Mike out when he attacks what is suppose to be your religious views. Why is that? You will attack me over how I interpret scriptures you cherry pick for an argument, but never follow the other scriptures where the Bible states to be a witness and spread the gospel/good news of the Jesus to nonbelievers.
As my mother used to say, "sweep around your own front door before you start about mine" and remember too, for every fault you find in me or someone else or someone else finds in you, they and you can find two in each other.
I attack any view I disagree with. How have you not noticed this? I do not single out women to attack, I am an equal opportunity attacker.

You seem hell bent on protecting Silvers right to be a racist to the point it just looks like you condone it.

No one here said he does not have the right, but right does not prevent anyone from condemning his racism. But it sure looks like it stops you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32054 Jan 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why I do not post "opinions" anymore, I was told to prove my points. I post links now. Who do you think said that and no, I will not go back and find posts to prove Bacon correct. News for you AZ, Bacon is correct and maybe you don't remember any "discrimination" is because you were never in the cross hairs. Believe me, when your the target you remember.
Clearly you cannot comprehend what we told you we are looking for here. We want oppinion, but if you post one, you should be ready to back up any claims made with links. Posting just one or the other is a failure in a debate.
This is not complicated, but somehow you cannot handle this simple thing.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32055 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Y'all still waiting for Silvercoast to take a big fall? Keep waiting."THERE'S MORE TO THIS THAN YOU WILL KNOW"...how bout that? I read the BIBLE!
I'm not waiting for him to fall. If he falls or fails it will be due to the stumbling going on in his closed mind. His demise will be fueled by his enability to adapt or that is to change his mind set.

There is more to what Silver or the Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloggers 20 hr apharmtech 1
Five N.C.Judges having sex with little Filipino... (Jun '11) 23 hr pissed mom 44
Joseph L. Clough child molester, drug runner, o... (Nov '12) Wed Callie 49
auto repair ?????? Aug 20 pro rod auto repair 1
Marshville man accused of 2 murders spanning 24... Aug 16 Facebook 10
Samuel Wesley Randall (Feb '14) Aug 12 Wes Randall 3
Union County Community Assistance Ministry to o... Aug 10 muskie-dine 4
•••
•••
•••

Waxhaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••