Monroe Business

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

We know who this dumbass is. We caught him shoplifting and called the law on his sorry ass. All he does is swear he is innocent and blame everyone else. He keeps telling people his "Filipino girlfriend" was raped by either Union County deputies or Union County judges depending on how much crack he has smoked. When he starts saying he was raped he is pumping horse into his veins. He is delusional and should rightfully be in a mental hospital. His "Filipino girlfriend" is not a complete fabrication. He actually had one. She wasn't his exclusively and hopped from bed to bed regularly and finally ran off with a trucker and never came back to this area. He claims she gave it up to one of the district court judges in exchange for being released from a trespassing, loitering and vagrancy charge. That's impossible since the only contact he had with her was when she faced him in court. He did dismiss the charges but that's pretty much routine for the first time around. As I said, shortly afterward she hopped into a truck parked at the truckstop at Baker's Crossroads to do a $20 buck blowjob and the guy talked her into going out west with him.
troy cook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Monroe Business wrote:
We know who this dumbass is. We caught him shoplifting and called the law on his sorry ass. All he does is swear he is innocent and blame everyone else. He keeps telling people his "Filipino girlfriend" was raped by either Union County deputies or Union County judges depending on how much crack he has smoked. When he starts saying he was raped he is pumping horse into his veins. He is delusional and should rightfully be in a mental hospital. His "Filipino girlfriend" is not a complete fabrication. He actually had one. She wasn't his exclusively and hopped from bed to bed regularly and finally ran off with a trucker and never came back to this area. He claims she gave it up to one of the district court judges in exchange for being released from a trespassing, loitering and vagrancy charge. That's impossible since the only contact he had with her was when she faced him in court. He did dismiss the charges but that's pretty much routine for the first time around. As I said, shortly afterward she hopped into a truck parked at the truckstop at Baker's Crossroads to do a $20 buck blowjob and the guy talked her into going out west with him.
ok if what you say is true we can look him up on the net so what is the Name ?it will be on the County Jail rec.too you can't say it's bull like you.now PISSOFF LOL
jann C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Yes this is what Union County is like.
Cindy Cook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Daniel wrote:
No one cares. Give it up
You are right no one cares,but people need to know about the Judges in Union County.
piehole

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I love judicial wienner
TIMEUP

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Justin Tyme wrote:
Sure hope you hire someone to write your letters! You two have a third grade command of the English language.
Uh your the 1 with your last name spelled wrong!
Amy Marie Monroe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

This is the kind of Fuckfaces, that call's it's self the Law-enforcement in N.C. Google Floyd Brown N C ,see the youtube vid.
thefuckedover one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Max wrote:
The guy writing all of this is a certified nut case. He's been writing this slander for 2 years and even put up posters making these charges. He has slandered the sheriff, Chief Deputy, DA, former DA, several judges and members of the police departments. Someone wrote last year that this guy was incarcerated either at Union County Jail or Brown Creek Prison and was writing this stuff as his revenge.
you are a Moeon dud I have never been found guilty of a thing you just want to cover up for your Pervert Friends,you may be a Pervert too.I think so,and if I'm doing something I cant Prove thin how is it I'm dot being sued? Look if the Truth came out about this pack of Scum balls the whole bunch will be in Prison where they belong,now you go Piss your self.HAHAHAHAH LOL
thefuckedover one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

See I'm out for JUSTICE Bit_ch This how I roll, see it ant over tell the Truth comes out,and the People see just how Dam Sorry this Pack of Perverts relay are.
The Real man on fire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

see this is getting covered up
jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

hay looks like LIKE LOL
the phantom

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

I don't see how 5 could be doing this Filopino girl at the same time. I guess one from behind, one in front, one oral and one in each hand. that's 2 big a crowd.
pervert

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

the phantom wrote:
I don't see how 5 could be doing this Filopino girl at the same time. I guess one from behind, one in front, one oral and one in each hand. that's 2 big a crowd.
ha one of em could grab an earhole that way she'd hear him cumming!
jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

You can say this is all a joke but if it was your friends children that is getting raped by this dirty pack of SHITBAllS you will not think it so funny,yes I say it is going on now,it's all getting covered up by the SCUM GOV. Roy Copper and the ho BUNCH.
Samuel Smackhammer

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

The farmer in the Dell, the cow jumped over the moon. Hickory Dickory Dock, the mouse ran up the clock. Little Miss Muffett, sat on her Tuffett. She stuck in her thumb and pulled out a plum. Little Jack Horner, sat in a corner.
Pervert Judges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

See the post by Jimbo ,it is right and this was before Larson and Harper got arrested .See you need to loo at all of Union County but the Pervert Judges. TOLD YOU SO. Who do you think put the children with the monsters .SCUMBAGFUCKER
Good Grief

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

I never saw such bull as this. I swear you would think an adult would at least try to be understood.
Where did you go to school?
Monroe Citizens

Wonder Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Good Grief wrote:
I never saw such bull as this. I swear you would think an adult would at least try to be understood.
Where did you go to school?
You can not even see the truth tight in front of you, You are the person that is going to find a Innocent man guilty, even with all the evidence is for that man it's people like you that keeps the Frame machine working so well in the DIRTY County of Union County N.C.SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOUSHAME ON YOU!you work for the Devil.
us citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

This person's name is Steven Glen Byrd, all these accusations he had posted on these 5 judges aren't true at all. This person slandered all his life and would abuse the freedom of speech if he would't get his way. He's a very abusive person and maltreated women in his life that's why all of them left him . He's the one that got a rape charge not this 5 judges that he mentioned. He is the pervert . You need to be check and treated Steven because you're a dangerous person who' s in the loose. he made also these other person's name like jimbo, pie hole, the phantom Monroe citizens and others
us citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Steven Glen Byrd , shawnee ok

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waxhaw Discussions

Search the Waxhaw Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 55,741
Jehovah's Witnesses convention bigger this year Jul 20 Wang 16
Joseph L. Clough child molester, drug runner, o... (Nov '12) Jul 19 just a girl 48
Union County Solid Waste Jul 16 Dauphine Eggers 5
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
Review: Venture Pest Control Of Charlotte (Jun '12) Jul 9 Pete Gagliano 18
Charlotte Bobcats (Apr '13) Jul 8 Superman 51
•••
•••
•••
Waxhaw Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waxhaw Jobs