Marvin Creek couple arrested for pot ...

Marvin Creek couple arrested for pot operation

There are 4 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Sep 8, 2011, titled Marvin Creek couple arrested for pot operation. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

WAXHAW, N.C. Union County Sheriff's Deputies found $62,000 worth of high-grade hydroponic marijuana in the upscale Marvin Creek subdivision early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

Candycane

Salisbury, NC

#1 Sep 10, 2011
These people are a danger to society and the neighborhood they live in. Drug dealing only brings violence. I hope they pay a heavy price for what they have done!!
I Hope

Tulsa, OK

#2 Sep 10, 2011
Someone shoves that Candycane up your illiterate hillbilly @ss.
YoureWayOff

Charlotte, NC

#3 Oct 3, 2011
Candycane wrote:
These people are a danger to society and the neighborhood they live in. Drug dealing only brings violence. I hope they pay a heavy price for what they have done!!
This is a completely empty, wholly unecessary statement. We are not talking about crack here, and $62,000 (a number that I'm sure was inflated by the uneducated local law enforcement) is not a large amount of high-grade marijuana. A couple growing a small amount of pot in their own home does not endanger society, closed-minded people like you endanger society.

Don't speak out when you do not have all the facts, which you very plainly do not. It makes you seem foolish. You Southerners are awfully quick to dole out opinions of judgment over people you have never even met before.
kvcfreeman

Monroe, NC

#4 Oct 7, 2011
In response to the below quote...if you despise Southerners so much go back to where you came from. Illegal drugs in whatever form are still illegal.
YoureWayOff wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a completely empty, wholly unecessary statement. We are not talking about crack here, and $62,000 (a number that I'm sure was inflated by the uneducated local law enforcement) is not a large amount of high-grade marijuana. A couple growing a small amount of pot in their own home does not endanger society, closed-minded people like you endanger society.
Don't speak out when you do not have all the facts, which you very plainly do not. It makes you seem foolish. You Southerners are awfully quick to dole out opinions of judgment over people you have never even met before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate flag, monument rally set for Saturd... 15 hr whoever 2
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... Fri vam 2
NEVER leave your children alone with the PERVER... (Oct '11) Fri Wheelman 22
union county animal shelter (Jan '07) Jul 28 Mister Whitley to... 48
Debate: Marijuana - Monroe, NC (Aug '10) Jul 21 Expert Witness 35
travis veit (Feb '12) Jul 20 van 4
News Parents plead for cameras in special education ... Jul 16 Phil 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waxhaw Mortgages