Two injured in Waxhaw drive-by

Waxhaw police are investigating a drive-by shooting last night that injured two teenagers. Full Story
Betsey

AOL

#1 Mar 14, 2007
Waxhaw couldn't have a "Walmart", but it's OK to have a neighborhood drive-by shooting. Quaint little town...my butt!
Long time resident

Leland, NC

#2 Mar 19, 2007
We don't need either! It WAS quaint, until Yankees invaded our village!
snark

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2007
whats this
WAXHAR in the news again
the last time I heard about WAXHAR was when that cleaning woman and her boyfriend were stealing those TV sets from those model homes.
waxhaw resident

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 24, 2007
Get a grip. This stuff happens everywhere but it is truly unfortunate because Waxhaw IS a quaint place to live. It's ingorant for you to assume that any specific "people" have ruined it. I'm pretty sure that the Waxhaw park wasn't ruined by a bunch of yankees, but by a crew of little rednecks that don't take pride in anything!!!! Be happy that these incidents are so few and far between. I think all of the (3) comments I have read so far are ignorant and a waste of energy. Yours and mine.
WAXHAW TEEN

Concord, NC

#5 Feb 4, 2011
I kno the kids who got shot. So for the lady that said "til the yankees came". You are about stupid because the kids were born in charlotte prespaterian hospital. They have lived in the same waxhaw niehborhood thier whole life. And waxhaw does need a walmart we'll probably get one once the prior generation dies off. cant wait!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 17 min Waco 59,747
Mark Thomas Is free 18 hr justice fails 1
looking into moving to Indian trail area... Sep 14 prinzie 1
Who is the Monroe, NC rightwing whacko nut? Sep 9 Monroe NC 8
Disgusting business in Waxhaw Sep 6 Jay-D 2
NEVER leave your children alone with the PERVER... (Oct '11) Sep 1 The truth seeker 12
Bloggers Aug 28 apharmtech 1
•••
•••
•••

Waxhaw Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waxhaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waxhaw News, Events & Info