Review of FAMILY CAR WASH & MINI STORAGE
Billy Bob

Charlotte, NC

#22 Apr 14, 2013
Best post ever James! Got to love the 100 spamriffic posts in here about this car wash!
James

Charlotte, NC

#23 Apr 19, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Best post ever James! Got to love the 100 spamriffic posts in here about this car wash!
. Woooooo! Gets my ride CLEAN baby !
James Junior

Charlotte, NC

#24 Apr 21, 2013
I took the dump truck over there yesterday to warsh. That big old gal come running out in a pair of size 6 shorts trying to cover her size 10 ass. She was carrying a McDonald's Supersize Cup.

I axe her "Honey what is you drankin'?"

She said "I ain't a drankin' nothin'. This here is my spit cup." She pulled out a pouch of Redman and offered me a chaw but I declined.

I got some change from the change machine and started washing the dump truck. She kept following me around and talking kind of flirty like. She axe me if I had ever seen that movie where the girl warshes the car with her big old tiddies. I told her I remembered seeing it. She said she reconned she would like to do that and I told her to go ahead. We was laughing because she might have had a B cup at the most. She got tickled and swallered some Redman juice and got to coughing and spittin'.

I said "Honey you need to set down. You is getting a little green around the gills".

She answered "I don't know if I can set down in these tight britches without ripping them cause they is already so tight they is squeezin' my woman organs."

I looked her over and figured I would need a 2 ton jack, a chain hoist and a come-along to get her down. I said "Honey I guess we will have to take them shorts off so's you can set down and get to feelin' better."

She said "Not out here in the carwarsh where everbody can see my treasures. Let's get up in the dump bed where nobody can see."
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#25 May 15, 2013
I take my ride there ! Woooooo! So does Ric Flair !
Kabuki

Charlotte, NC

#26 May 18, 2013
Kabuki wash car there,,,, it's a great place to clean your ride. Woooo!
Kabuki

Charlotte, NC

#27 May 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>. Woooooo! Gets my ride CLEAN baby !
Woooooooooo! Gets my ride clean baby ,! Woooooo!
Nice convenient location ! For car washers !
Kabuki

Charlotte, NC

#28 May 18, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Are you a spammer too billy bob ? Cause we telling the truth it's a great car wash ! Sorry if you got tired of hearing how good it is ,,, did I mention how dang good it is ! Because it is ! Wooooooo! Baby cakes billy bob or is that not your real name ? Really ? Thanks billy ? I appreciate you , the peanut gallery comment ? I think you might be a good candidate for a spammer ill write you in the next general election big guy
Autobell is the best

Charlotte, NC

#29 May 19, 2013
I like Autobell. It is worth it to have them clean the inside of your car. They do a good job After they run it through the car wash those employees will inspect it and wash any places that got missed by hand. They polish the chrome and mirrors. It costs more but it is worth it.
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#30 May 24, 2013
Auto bell cost twice as much !
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#31 May 24, 2013
Autobell is the best wrote:
I like Autobell. It is worth it to have them clean the inside of your car. They do a good job After they run it through the car wash those employees will inspect it and wash any places that got missed by hand. They polish the chrome and mirrors. It costs more but it is worth it.
You pay a lot more at auto bell !
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#32 May 24, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>. Woooooo! Gets my ride CLEAN baby !
Woooooooo! Gets my ride clean baby cakes
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#33 Jun 1, 2013
Woooooooo! Gets my ride clean , for a fair price .
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#34 Jun 1, 2013
Autobell is the best wrote:
Yeah , if you wantta pay more for them to wipe it down for an extra $$$$$$$. I can clean my ride for half price of what auto bell charges
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#35 Jun 1, 2013
I recommend Family Car Wash And Mini Storage , fair service for a fair price !
Self service , user friendly
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#36 Jun 1, 2013
Securityman wrote:
Keep your ride clean at Family Car Wash. Also, they provide storage mini warehouses for very competitive prices ! Compare and you will see .... Get the most bang for your buck at the BEST LOCATION IN TOWN. Dont waste your time with the others come to family, where we provide a family atmosphere.
Nature boy says , don't waste your time with the rest come see the best ! Wooooooo!
Gets my ride clean , and I drive clear from Marsh Vegas , Marshville, NC if that tells you anything , and still save $ money ! Fair all around !
Umh

Charlotte, NC

#37 May 28, 2014
Securityman wrote:
This is a vety convenient car wash and mini storage . For the competitive price i would recommend both car wash and mini storage. Auto Bell. Is at least 8.00 DOLLARS more and they just wipe your car down.
auto bell is more expensive ! Just to wipe vehicle down ?
Captain America

Charlotte, NC

#38 May 30, 2014
Gets my ride clean baby ! Cakes ! As Dusty Rhodes the American Dream would say ! Yeah !
Citizen

Peachland, NC

#39 May 30, 2014
All these stupid and silly posts on here about the place is enough to turn people against it!

Every time the car wash thread comes up a whole string of other silliness shows up over and over.
Observing Troll

Charlotte, NC

#40 Jun 7, 2014
I love having my car robbed at this place. theyll clean you out real good.
Wally West

Orlando, FL

#41 Oct 29, 2014
I needed a secure storage facility to keep my motorcycle in during the winter. I ran out of space at my house and I don't want to sell my bike. I found a great facility that had just the right size for my bike.

http://www.summitcountystorage.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxhaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph L. Clough child molester, drug runner, o... (Nov '12) Apr 21 Ben 55
News Indian Trail shooting victims identified (Apr '08) Apr 19 Justin Simpson 61
Review: Venture Pest Control Of Charlotte (Jun '12) Apr 11 Carol 23
Divorce in Union County Apr 8 Same problem 13
!!Breaking News Kristy Brooks!! Mar '16 hole in the wall 35
618 Archie Lane Monroe NC (Mar '15) Mar '16 luvnut 17
News Monroe school psychologist accused of assaultin... Mar '16 luvnut 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waxhaw Mortgages