Presley Renae Crowe

Palmer, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Interesting thing happened today....I lost/quit my job. According to some locals, my opinion and outspoken nature carries a lot of weight. Enough weight that allegedly I can make a business LOSE business. I was told about 2 weeks ago that a customer complained to my manager about an anti-Patrick Wilson post that I had made on my personal & PRIVATE Facebook. I was told that they didn't care about my political opinions but if it happened again they would have to "work something out". Since then I had been scheduled only 6hours a week, when I was regularly scheduled 15-20 hours a week. I would also like to point out, I DON'T talk politics at work, for the simple fact I don't want to affect business. I loved my job & worked hard. I made ONE comment once. Patrick Wilson came in & I wasn't sure if it was him. He sat in my section & I asked a coworker if that was him, they said yes, and I said oh I'm not a big fan. I still served him, was friendly, and got a decent tip from him. He never once complained to anyone about me or my service. 

I am involved in a crazy child abuse case in California, where my sister was placed in the full time custody of a pedophile. We have a hearing set for the end of the week that I have to be at. As I had only been scheduled for 6 hours the previous week, I saw no problem in requesting the two days this week I could work would be no problem since I was only going to be scheduled for 6 hours anyways! Today a manager talked to me saying that my performance wasn't up to par & that she didn't think it was going to work. Wrong. I made good tips, several times recently I have given a ticket to a person that was $40 or less & received a ten dollar tip. I don't know about y'all but I wouldn't tip a crappy server ten bucks. Ever. I barely tip good ones that. I'm cheap! Lol

Now, on to losing/quitting my job. I'm not entirely sure if I was fired or quit because I was told "you can stay, but you won't get hours". To be honest I feel like I was forced to walk out. I told her it was interesting how after I was told about the complaint my hours were severely cut. She said its not retribution for your political opinion. She stated "we(the owners) have our own political ideas but we keep it to ourselves, and we expect the same of our employees". I reminded her the complaint was from someone who was on my personal and private fb, it's not like I was talking politics at work. I then told her if I have to be "silent" and not post my own political ideas or opinions on politicians then she was right, this wasn't going to work out because I refuse to be silent about corrupt politicians. She then responded saying she was told that I called him a "nazi pedo" and asked "Can you prove that?" I said "Yes!" all ones gotta do is look at the scumbags record. She also said that " it's interesting that since the complaint the DA & his office haven't been in, I'm not saying its your fault it's just interesting." 

I wish I knew who it was that complained, but I suppose it doesn't matter I could have been fired for anything I suppose. Whoever complained just got the ball rolling. I'm a good employee, honest & hardworking. They just waited until I took time off so they could have a "good reason"....but I know the real reason. I'm connected with people that the establishment is attempting to silence. By today's events I think it's safe to say they are attempting to silence my opinions. People, we gotta speak up & quit submitting to the establishment. This could happen to any one of us. 

I won't be silenced. Ever. I will exercise my Constitutional & God-given rights until the day that I die. No matter what the cost. If anybody ever tries to silence me, they better prepare themselves for one hell of a fight because I sure as hell ain't going down without one! 

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxahachie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 20 min Waco 1909 22,540
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 18,274
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••

Waxahachie News Video

•••
•••

Waxahachie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Waxahachie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE