Patrick Wilson Ellis County DA suppor...

Patrick Wilson Ellis County DA supports Magnablend

Posted in the Waxahachie Forum

Kent

Carrollton, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2012
In the 40th District Court on Monday March 12, 2012 Patrick Wilson Ellis County DA gave his support to the MagnaBlend move to Maypearl dismissing the concerns about the pollution and traffic effects on the small community. The County Commissioners were being asked about irregularities in the approval and changes to deeds that restricted the former Supercollider property from allowing any facility with a TCEQ permit requirement to operate in the facility. It appears that Wilson and his attorneys illegally changed the Deed restrictions and to vacate these restriction, which wold disallow the MagnaBlend move, and then failed to post the meeting to gain Commissioner Approval. Local Attorneys were heard to comment about the criminal acts of Wilson and Lee Avonshire of his office in producing these false documents.
Get your facts straight

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2012
I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes reading this ridiculous post. So far from the truth!
Local attorney

Carrollton, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2012
Get your facts straight wrote:
I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes reading this ridiculous post. So far from the truth!
i went ahead and pulled the File and the Deed records and it is actually true. Its become a pattern with Patrick Wilson to act criminally and to act in this manner. my understanding is that he is under investigation by the State Bar and is in risk of losing his Law license
Gone

Carrollton, TX

#4 Mar 23, 2012
Make this guy Wilson a thing of the past vote for anyone but him
Cindy

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2012
this is ridiculous Wilson needs to investigate Magnablend not support them
Dial

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 3, 2012
He supported ropeless soap for mens gym showers.....
Pk Wilson

Kennedale, TX

#7 Apr 27, 2012
I will get u if u don't stop saying things about me
Attorney

Kennedale, TX

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Bring it patsy
Here hear

Kennedale, TX

#9 Apr 29, 2012
Get rid of Wulson now
Are they serious

Kennedale, TX

#10 Apr 29, 2012
The BATT mobile: Sheriff adds armored vehicle to crime fighting arsenal
It may look like something seen in the movies, but this armored truck is a very real resource that the Ellis County Sheriffs Office now has in-house.
keepwislon

Cedar Hill, TX

#11 May 8, 2012
You should check your facts before making public licensing comments, you of all people should know. I checked with the state bar & the TX dist attorneys association & neither show any record of Wilson's license being in any jeopardy.I guess if one already lost their's due to his prosecution one would want the same for him doing his job. IDK?
Local attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
i went ahead and pulled the File and the Deed records and it is actually true. Its become a pattern with Patrick Wilson to act criminally and to act in this manner. my understanding is that he is under investigation by the State Bar and is in risk of losing his Law license
Nerd

Dallas, TX

#12 May 9, 2012
Saw the investigation letter from The State Bar of Texas they don't acknowledge investigations on websites. Wilson is out wiuh the garbage
Local attorney

Alvarado, TX

#13 May 10, 2012
Was in court with this guy yesterday. He is by far the worst most unprofessional and least knowledgable DA in Texas. I hope the bar investigation continues. And they get all four Ellis DA'S who are being investigated with Wilson at the top
Correct

Alvarado, TX

#14 May 15, 2012
Local attorney wrote:
Was in court with this guy yesterday. He is by far the worst most unprofessional and least knowledgable DA in Texas. I hope the bar investigation continues. And they get all four Ellis DA'S who are being investigated with Wilson at the top
Ditto that the guy is just strange
May pearl

Alvarado, TX

#15 May 16, 2012
Magnablend is no boon to may pearl cant believe this guy is letting it happen
Get Fired up

Carrollton, TX

#16 May 17, 2012
waiting for more
Really

Kennedale, TX

#17 May 21, 2012
Get rid of Wilson
Voter

United States

#19 May 25, 2012
Ramsey does not vote Ramsey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waxahachie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terri Missy Bevers case observations (May '16) Nov 14 Guest 20
Palmer Music Thread (Sep '13) Nov 8 Musikologist 9
Waxahachie Music Thread (Sep '13) Nov 8 Musikologist 9
Midlothian loud noise (Nov '10) Nov 6 Anonymous 8
Mary dugan Oct '16 wondering new to ... 1
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Oct '16 taxpayer 32
Elementary principal Oct '16 Bulldog 2000 2

Waxahachie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance