First Prev
of 38
Next Last
On the nob

Buffalo, NY

#1049 May 7, 2014
I support those in NY State who support medical marijuana. It would boost our economy especially here in Buffalo and upstate NY in general.
Alice Hines

Camden, NY

#1050 May 7, 2014
we don't trust anymore
Martin

Indian Lake, NY

#1051 May 13, 2014
I'm still on the fence
Rod

Buffalo, NY

#1052 May 14, 2014
Four years and still no change
tty

Cortland, NY

#1054 May 19, 2014
tty
Hey

Jamestown, NY

#1056 May 19, 2014
Hey
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

#1057 May 25, 2014
Honest Frank

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1058 May 25, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
Honest Frank
testing your server location?
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

#1059 May 25, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>testing your server location?
watch out the magic bus is on its way.
The Wandering Jew

Petersburg, VA

#1060 Jun 5, 2014
The Kings men ought to run this country, because the clowns they have in office mimis the Ham-burger, professed German , naught, feces eater professed, believable and an assortment of other clownish things. I will see you and teach you some lessons, CLOWN boy from Hamburg
Cmon Already

Hamburg, NY

#1061 Jun 9, 2014
The Wandering Jew wrote:
The Kings men ought to run this country, because the clowns they have in office mimis the Ham-burger, professed German , naught, feces eater professed, believable and an assortment of other clownish things. I will see you and teach you some lessons, CLOWN boy from Hamburg
You are a jack ass. Do you read your ignorance before you post? WTF are you trying to say? Drunk as usual. Next time spit the c0ck out and speak up. Your name dropping b.s. is a freakin hoot. I was just having cocktails with your Mr. Alberts. He has no idea who the hell you are. What a little pathetic soul you have. Lastly how the hell are you going to keep your awesome neighbor from pissing all over your house? At least you'll be used to that stench because that is how your wife takes care of her filthy unkempt mimsy with dried piss crystal dangling from her grey pussy dreds.
Plot asterism

Northport, NY

#1062 Jun 10, 2014
Look at the scam between ny attorney general and Raymond Sakler owner of Sackler medical school in NY a pharmaceutical company in conn churning out prescription grade heroin called oxycotin.....how much money did Purdue give the attorney general to allow Purdue to target New Yorkers for opioid addictions.....
How's heroin trending in your communities since homeland security or should we say homeland cartel was formed......
Governmental drug dealers money laundering taking illegal drugs and making Vicodin /oxycotin and selling them at insurance rates....
Who's protecting the physician drug dealers and the lie tolerance vs addiction....
A
L the drug addicts are a monetary boost for the criminal justice system...
The Wandering Jew

Petersburg, VA

#1063 Jun 10, 2014
Cmon Already wrote:
<quoted text>You are a jack ass. Do you read your ignorance before you post? WTF are you trying to say? Drunk as usual. Next time spit the c0ck out and speak up. Your name dropping b.s. is a freakin hoot. I was just having cocktails with your Mr. Alberts. He has no idea who the hell you are. What a little pathetic soul you have. Lastly how the hell are you going to keep your awesome neighbor from pissing all over your house? At least you'll be used to that stench because that is how your wife takes care of her filthy unkempt mimsy with dried piss crystal dangling from her grey pussy dreds.
Our day will come clown boy, bring your girlfriends
Cmon Already

Hamburg, NY

#1064 Jun 10, 2014
The Wandering Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Our day will come clown boy, bring your girlfriends
YEEEHAAA!!! Aint we gonna have us a time!!! hahahahahaha
LIEF Coach

United States

#1067 Aug 1, 2014
I would be a great attorney general. I always wanted to be in the military.
tbird Cat Controller

Rochester, NY

#1068 Aug 1, 2014
Wally wants to be in charge of cats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wawarsing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr henu 6,429
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
Justin Startup? Aug 28 just curious 1
After 30 Years, First Klezmer Festival Says 'Mi... Aug 28 swiata marija 2
Whatever happened to Willie Cyr? (Aug '09) Aug '14 Old memory 4
•••

Wawarsing News Video

•••
•••

Wawarsing Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••