Man charged with breaking into reside...

Man charged with breaking into residence, attacking woman

There are 1 comment on the Mid-Hudson News story from Nov 28, 2006, titled Man charged with breaking into residence, attacking woman. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

Kingston Ulster County Sheriff's officers have arrested a Ellenville man for burglary in the second degree and rape in the second degree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

Connie Lane

AOL

#1 Dec 1, 2006
This story is a lie. My son did not commit this crime. The girls mother had invited him into her home on several occasions, including the day of this alleged crime. Some of his clothing still remain in her home. She accused her husband of the same crime 10 months ago. He is still incarcerated. This woman's daughter is very fresh and overly friendly with most of the young men/boys in this trailer park. She should get a life, and tell the truth, and stop trying to ruin a young man's life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wawarsing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Agway Pine Bush (Nov '08) Jul '15 Bellows 21
News Gordon Lightfoot Returns to Stanley Theater in ... Jun '15 Great News 1
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Jun '15 Law 51
Local Politics Do you approve of Joseph P. Stoeckeler as Legis... (Oct '13) May '15 abc 2
News Ellenville EMT breaks rules to help 4-year-old (Dec '13) Jan '14 dknative 3
News Walmart clears final legal hurdle in Napanoch (Jul '11) Sep '13 MnD Small Engine ... 14
News Ulster County Legislature unanimously votes - Y... (Jun '12) Feb '13 Krulick 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wawarsing Mortgages