Pine Bush district fights negative im...

Pine Bush district fights negative image linked to lawsuit

There are 5 comments on the Times Herald-Record story from Feb 15, 2014, titled Pine Bush district fights negative image linked to lawsuit. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

Following accusations of anti-Semitism in the Pine Bush School District, residents emphasized the community's positive aspects with events such as rallies, right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

pinebushLOVE

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2014
White power!!! Much love for the pine bush homies!!! White power!!!
Concerned parent

Yonkers, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Wtf is this a racists school??? If so I don't want any part!!!
Star

Bloomingburg, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2014
Pine bush is a great school! They are fighting to keep funding for sports and art programs.....as seen in other districts when Hasidic have moved in to a distric they have sucked the school budget dry and funding has been cut to programs! It is a real concern for parents.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Livingston, NJ

#4 Oct 20, 2014
Star wrote:
Pine bush is a great school! They are fighting to keep funding for sports and art programs.....as seen in other districts when Hasidic have moved in to a distric they have sucked the school budget dry and funding has been cut to programs! It is a real concern for parents.
I would rename this school district from Pine Bush to Prime Tush, this school district is one big tuches ass
love pine bush

Montgomery, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2014
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> I would rename this school district from Pine Bush to Prime Tush, this school district is one big tuches ass
Pine bush schools are not racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wawarsing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it crazy? 10 hr King Of Ulster 1
what happened to pine grove Nov 11 chainsaw mike 1
mario VERTUCCI CAUGHT WITH YOUNG MALE Nov 9 sad 1
2 ulster corrections officers suspended without... Nov 4 richy 6
Assistant District Attorney for town of Rochest... Nov 2 smooth felon 4
dont re- elect Alfred Babcock as town of roches... Nov 2 jake 3
News Port Jervis boom cars could be quieted (Mar '09) Oct '17 Joe Morgenstern 284

Wawarsing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wawarsing Mortgages