Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Thinking about Saturday afternoon till whenever; Been a while and have need of lengthy/multiples. big tool and thick, full.
rhbnme

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

MGuy wrote:
Thinking about Saturday afternoon till whenever; Been a while and h
ave need of lengthy/multiples. big tool and thick, full.
Hope i get to watch.

Early bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Gonna stop by early
MGuy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

rhbnme wrote:
<quoted text>Hope i get to watch.
me too..hope I can entice you to join in, but he will enjoy. see ya!

R
24 year old white male

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

rhbnme wrote:
Oh n that should say sucked n pleasured BY my hubby
Do you play with single men? Your ad says couples or women. I am a young single male. Straight
Young cub

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Haven't been to the bookstore in awhile, ill be tomorrow between 10 and 1. Black 6'1 245lbs if anybody would like to chat or whatever you can hit me up at brwnsknlve@yahoo.com
skiddishdude

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey I'm thinking about goin today Saturday April 13th I live in Richmond I don't wanna go alone I would like some company prefer a woman I'm straight and I just don't know what I should be prepared for... If there's a woman out there that is interested in going maybe we could go together;) post a comment I'll be looking for any takers thanks!!
DontWasteYourTim e

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

skiddishdude wrote:
Hey I'm thinking about goin today Saturday April 13th I live in Richmond I don't wanna go alone I would like some company prefer a woman I'm straight and I just don't know what I should be prepared for... If there's a woman out there that is interested in going maybe we could go together;) post a comment I'll be looking for any takers thanks!!
You are wasting your time. If you go alone, it'll cost you $20 to just stand around hoping there will be a woman willing to play AND be chased around by people that just can't take the hint that you're not interested. It's more fun finding the dogging locations and you don't have to pay $20 for nothing.
visitor 2

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Waverlyabs wrote:
Obviously, we have no control over these forums. If we did, we would ask people to use some sort of common sense when posting as official agencies review these forums often. Most of the information isn't true, and alot of it is general misinformation. The real deal with Waverly Bookstore is that we are not some type of swingers club. Wild crazy monkey sex does not occur out in the open. However this is a really good place to meet people. We do have alot of couples come in who are interested in swinging, particular on the weekends. We do have an incredibly large gay customer base. This place is not a brothel however. You're not paying an admission fee to come in and get laid. Somewhere along the way, people have decided that's the case, and tend to get upset when it's not. It's really no different then paying to go to a club. You might make a connection, you might not.... but it has more to do with your demeanor then anything else. We only provide a safe environment and movies.
James
With all due respect if you think people are not having sex in the back, you are blind, delusional or stupid! Why do you think all the gays guys come there to trade recipies?
Waverlyabs

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

visitor 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect if you think people are not having sex in the back, you are blind, delusional or stupid! Why do you think all the gays guys come there to trade recipies?
I didn't comment on what may or may not occur in private areas. I commented about the fact that most of the forum posts on this thread are not based in reality. In real life, men don't don't go to a club and just expect random women to sleep with them just because they paid a cover charge. The same applies to WABS. In real life, If a guy was interested in making a connection with a couple or single female, they'd approach them with respect and common sense. The same should apply at WABS. And the fact remains that the only thing WABS provides its customer base is a safe place to meet other adults interested in alternative lifestyles, and adult movies.
James
visitor 2

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Waverlyabs wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't comment on what may or may not occur in private areas. I commented about the fact that most of the forum posts on this thread are not based in reality. In real life, men don't don't go to a club and just expect random women to sleep with them just because they paid a cover charge. The same applies to WABS. In real life, If a guy was interested in making a connection with a couple or single female, they'd approach them with respect and common sense. The same should apply at WABS. And the fact remains that the only thing WABS provides its customer base is a safe place to meet other adults interested in alternative lifestyles, and adult movies.
James
Okay james. We know you are trying to protect your business The fact is the gays are doing things to each other in plain sight. That statement you made prize Pulitzer bs.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Waverlyabs wrote:
<quoted text>
James
James....just wanted to let you know that I support what you said in this comment and your previous post. The people posting on this forum most likely have never even visited the store and just looking to stir up unwarranted and heated conversations to fulfill their own sick fantasies. I visit your business quite often and have always agreed with the way you and your staff manage the place. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

PS.....James, Is there no way you can get in touch with the manager/owner of this forum and have it shut down or maybe let you or your staff be the moderator and clean up all this negativity.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

For the past few years I have traveled thru this area once or twice per week and always find time to stop and visit. My visits have always been nice and pleasant which I contribute to the great staff that has always worked here including the current staff and owner. I would like to make a couple of personal observations/comments reading thru this mound of posts which I consider mostly garbage BS, and a waste of space. I have met some really nice people at this store (gays, bi, cd's, singles and couples) and I have encountered some that are not very pleasant to be around. The good customer base this place has far outnumbers the bad and you don't want to lose that.

JAMES:
Most of the negativity on this forum is caused by the non-existent couples and single females that say they are going to be visiting and try to lure horny straight males there to be with them and the swingers who want to turn this into a swingers club so they will have a free place to hang out. They never show, have no plans to show up, and then you have a lot of angry customers who have driven long distances, wasted hours of their time and paid $20 to meet them and these people never show up. There is another site called CRAIG'S LIST that caters to these individuals. This group gets their kicks and enjoyment out of constantly bashing your good and regular paying customers and they are becoming angry.

Maybe it is time to reconsider your no admission charge for couples (maybe a couples rate) and single females (full price) to visit. Maybe if everyone was treated equal some of this BS would go away.

OK. Now I am ready for all the mean comments and BASHING I will get from this post.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

I think a lot of the Swinger Crowd is getting this forum confused with the swingers club that has a website called Waverly Adult Bookstore in the Va. beach area. Entirely different business from this place but is causing lots of confusion.

Since: Mar 13

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

I went on Craig's List and did a posting a week before I was planning to go to WABS hoping to get some idea about the store & decide if I wanted to go or not. Had alot of guys offer to go down there with me...lol...like I was really going to go down to WABS(somewhere i have never been)with someone I don't even know. The very first reply I got back was not nice at all. The person was telling me how the store was being watched by the DEA, FBI, and local police for all the ilegal activities including drugs that went on there and that I should stay away. But I thought well if that was true how has it stayed open so long!!! So a week later I decided to visit for the first time with a guy friend. An we came again a few weeks after. I had a good time & was blown away on how nice everyone was. Me a small town girl who has never been to an adult bookstore!! Wud I come again? Yes!!! Wish the store could have its own website. An honestly I think everyone should have to pay to get in.
YouWannaCensorPe ople

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Mr Easy wrote:
<quoted text>James....just wanted to let you know that I support what you said in this comment and your previous post. The people posting on this forum most likely have never even visited the store and just looking to stir up unwarranted and heated conversations to fulfill their own sick fantasies. I visit your business quite often and have always agreed with the way you and your staff manage the place. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
PS.....James, Is there no way you can get in touch with the manager/owner of this forum and have it shut down or maybe let you or your staff be the moderator and clean up all this negativity.
Get a life !!! You have no right to censor people!! There is freedom of speech in this country STILL and people like you are not going to squelch it!!!! What nerve you have!!! Must be an Obama supporter!!!
Guy at the Bar

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

visitor 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay james. We know you are trying to protect your business The fact is the gays are doing things to each other in plain sight. That statement you made prize Pulitzer bs.
visiter 2, you're a real Wizard of Smart. Go away please.
Carl G

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

what a dump. if you are male and want to have guys follow you around all night trying to suck you off then by all means go there. you can't walk around without being hunted down like a bunch of hunters hunting a deer.

I was there last night and I saw 2 couples come into the theatre area and guys filled the room to try to get a glimpse of the couple. I'm sure they were uncomfortable because both couples stayed only a few minutes. If I was gay these nasty looking perverts would be the last people on earth that I would want touching me.

AND, the place stinks....
Stupid Ignorant Fool

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

YouWannaCensorPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life !!! You have no right to censor people!! There is freedom of speech in this country STILL and people like you are not going to squelch it!!!! What nerve you have!!! Must be an Obama supporter!!!
Only governments can censor. This forum is owned by a private company and if they want a moderator, they are free to do so. Its called free enterprise ... and by free I don't mean moochers can do anything they want here. I support a moderator on this forum! You want free speech, open the door to your home and start talking. Free speech does not mean anyone has to hear it. Re-take your high school constitutional law course.
Stupid Ignorant Fool

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Carl G wrote:
what a dump. if you are male and want to have guys follow you around all night trying to suck you off then by all means go there. you can't walk around without being hunted down like a bunch of hunters hunting a deer.
I was there last night and I saw 2 couples come into the theatre area and guys filled the room to try to get a glimpse of the couple. I'm sure they were uncomfortable because both couples stayed only a few minutes. If I was gay these nasty looking perverts would be the last people on earth that I would want touching me.
AND, the place stinks....
All lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waverly Discussions

Search the Waverly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 5 hr slvrr6 311
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Jul 20 Paulann 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
waverly country bookstore Jun 30 bikntryboy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May '14 inspectorgadget 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waverly People Search