waverly adult book store.
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9709 Apr 5, 2013
@ Ginger Couple....,what made you guys go there and were you nervous at first? I am nervous a little bit as have never been there and will feel wierd at first. Sexy female redheads are so freakin hot as hell and from what you described te female half if this couple sounds like a massive turn on.
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9710 Apr 5, 2013
@Ginger Couple...I am a respectful, honest man who is shy at first also but open up quickly.

I so hope I can meet you and have fun with you or/and your friend if is female lol.

The chemistry comes from honesty and openness

Since: Mar 13

Hampton, VA

#9711 Apr 5, 2013
@ Majik Stik, Oh yea there is a certain degree of nervousness involved specially when visiting a place like this, thats understandable. My Wife was (as I said before) the more cautious but warmed up and went to work as soon as She felt comfortable, which didnt take long ;) We had both been looking for a place to play around and further explore our sexuality, We are both bi and both very open minded people and both just wanted a place to hang out and really enjoy ourselves with like minded people, and this place is definitely the place to be for just that. I had actually heard about this place on craigslist, but was of coarse very intrigued but cautious, I did some research and came across this site, read all the posts and got a good vibe and introduced it to Her, a few nights later We both decided to go and didnt at all regret the decision. As I said before the people there were very laid back, friendly, easy going, and really make You feel comfortable. No one was at all pushy or even suggestive, everybody can kinda just flow together and whatever happens, happens ya know. At least thats what I got from it! And yes I do have to say specially being a redhead myself, redhead females are truly one of a kind women! From personal experience its just something about em that aint like no other, no offense to other ladies of coarse, but I love My redheads :)

Hampton, VA

#9712 Apr 5, 2013
@ Majik Stik, Absolutely agree! We look forward to seeing You there! Unfortunately our friend is male lol
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9713 Apr 5, 2013
@Ginger Couple....thanks for the information and the respect. You seem like a great couple and would love to eventually meet up. She must get a lot if looks as you have described her a gorgeous lol.

How did you get her all hot and bothered and so ready to go as you said above? Was it weird goig there and possibly having single men want to play?
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9714 Apr 5, 2013
@ginger couple....I bet u and the male friend would tease the hell out of ur bride huh and make her crazy? Lol

Well hopefully our schedules match up soon. Can't lie would love to pleasure your sexy bride.

Hampton, VA

#9715 Apr 5, 2013
@ Majik Stik, We talk a lot and are very open with each other and what we want specially when it comes to sex, We have no problems with expressing our selves and are very honest and open. We both wanted to experience a few new things, and live out some fantasies of ours and We both get off knowing each others fantasies and exploring them together. No it isnt weird to have a single man want to play since to be honest with You thats what We are looking for, Well We are looking to have fun with anyone lol but We have no problem with single men, married men/women, couples, single women, bi, gay, straight whatever! We just are into people in general, We dont really have a preference or a standard, and We both enjoy and get off knowing the other is. We just enjoy our sexuality and enjoy sharing it with ourselves and each other, and this place provides us with the perfect outlet to do so ;)

Hampton, VA

#9716 Apr 5, 2013
Meant to say We enjoy sharing it with others and each other lol

Hampton, VA

#9717 Apr 5, 2013
lol actually Our friend is just that, a friend nothing more. But after I told Him about this place He insisted We take Him, I think He will enjoy Himself very much as well.
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9718 Apr 5, 2013
@Ginger Couple.....hope I am not foolish for wanting to meet. Is a fantasy to also watch a hot couple play as I watch.
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9719 Apr 5, 2013
If chemistry is right honestly would love to see her sexy body all over urs and to see u both make each other horny and wet. So sorry if bad.

Hampton, VA

#9720 Apr 5, 2013
@ Majik Stik, Absolutely not! lol thats one of the reasons were here for is to meet new people, We look forward to meeting, and We have no problems being watched either since We have a fantasy of being watched :)

Hampton, VA

#9721 Apr 5, 2013
Oh saying that its absolutely not foolish for wanting to meet :)

Hampton, VA

#9722 Apr 5, 2013
We will see where things take us when We go, it is definitely a good possibility that will happen, it was good talking to You and We hope to see You there ;)
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9723 Apr 5, 2013
So next Saturday yes?

Anyway to let me know time?

Hampton, VA

#9724 Apr 5, 2013
Yes We will be there next Saturday, it will be after 6 PM sometime, not sure exactly when Yet, We will be posting that when We have a better idea later in the week.
Majik Stik

Richmond, VA

#9725 Apr 5, 2013
Hopefully can make it. So want to watch u two play and get each other to hot points.

I am sure one look at your bride and I will be instantly stiff.
neon thong mfm bottom

Colonial Heights, VA

#9726 Apr 5, 2013
hope to be there mid-afternoon/early evening. i'm 5'9 184. excellent physical condition. firm/bubble ass. i enjoy oral/anal. iso of bbc or well hung.

Since: Aug 10

Alexandria, VA

#9727 Apr 6, 2013
25 bi blk military engaged male. 6'2 185 fit a couple of tats and nipple piercings hung(9.5c) looking to explore with a couple. I did it once, last year, with a couple back home in FL. Looking to have fun with not just the girl but guy as well.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9728 Apr 6, 2013
ginger couple and Majik Stik............please exchange emails with each other and stop posting all of your fantasies here. You are just bogging down the forum and no one else is interested in reading your personal conversations. Post when you are coming and leave it at that. Spare everyone else all the details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 1 hr Anonymous 1,624
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Wed Tatertot 89
Attractive MF first timers Wed Vacpl4w 6
sec May 6 jerry 1
Couple for waverly May 3 Blackmamba234 3
Extra money from student loans? (Nov '13) May 3 May772 3
adult m2m fun May 3 Horny ass 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages