waverly adult book store.
BullSh

Virginia Beach, VA

#9231 Mar 4, 2013
Big Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a nice sense of humor, dip shit
I agree with 'truth', when he or she says you must be on drugs. This is NOT a place single women show up and rarely do couples, especially during the weekdays. Though couples do show up, rarely, and when they do its usually a fri or sat nite and they are pretty hagged out looking women (with rare exceptions). So, what does that mean, maybe three couples will show on a friday, none of which are attractive except maybe once a month or every other month. "Big Dog", do you work at the bookstore and trying to give a false impression to drum up some business. Quit BSing whoever you are or whatever your motive is, so when people pay their $20 entrance fee they won't be pissed when its all guys.
BullSh

Virginia Beach, VA

#9232 Mar 4, 2013
Vabeachfmale wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not always true. I only sign in on my computer and it shows I am in cities I have never ever been too before. Don't really know why this site does that. Another thing Bull , I am a female who comes there. I always have safe play and have brought couples with me there and have seen couples there. This is NOT a GAY ONLY place. The guys on here might want that , females and couples don't just go to be watched. Some play and some like attention. You must not want females there then say that. Not tell people lies.
Hey you sexy BBW. I said women "RARELY" go. To read this forum you would think its Hugh Hef*er's bedroom full of women that look like models wanting sex with any random guy. But the only common ground is that you can almost guarantee there will be a guy over 70 there. I just want people to realize this is predominantly a gay/bi male place that rarely has couples or single females during the week and on the weekends when some, not many, couples show up, not all of them play aas this forum would have you believe. There are loads of BSers on here that say they are couples that are showing up, and I've been there those nights and no couple showed up and there were upset single guys thinking they'd get some for their $20. Just tell the truth, its not a swingers club (like the signs at the store say).
energizer1940

Midlothian, VA

#9233 Mar 4, 2013
BullSh wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you sexy BBW. I said women "RARELY" go. To read this forum you would think its Hugh Hef*er's bedroom full of women that look like models wanting sex with any random guy. But the only common ground is that you can almost guarantee there will be a guy over 70 there. I just want people to realize this is predominantly a gay/bi male place that rarely has couples or single females during the week and on the weekends when some, not many, couples show up, not all of them play aas this forum would have you believe. There are loads of BSers on here that say they are couples that are showing up, and I've been there those nights and no couple showed up and there were upset single guys thinking they'd get some for their $20. Just tell the truth, its not a swingers club (like the signs at the store say).
It seems like you have been there a lot. I have yet to make my first trip. I'd like to chat with you about the place when you have time.
BullSh

Virginia Beach, VA

#9234 Mar 4, 2013
energizer1940 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like you have been there a lot. I have yet to make my first trip. I'd like to chat with you about the place when you have time.
Ask away. Will happily tell you what you want to know, if I know it myself.
energizer1940

Midlothian, VA

#9235 Mar 4, 2013
BullSh wrote:
<quoted text>Ask away. Will happily tell you what you want to know, if I know it myself.
I'm sure you could tell me what I want to know. Are you able to e-mail me?
energizer1940

Midlothian, VA

#9236 Mar 4, 2013
BullSh wrote:
<quoted text>Ask away. Will happily tell you what you want to know, if I know it myself.
I'm at gmail.com .
BullSh

Virginia Beach, VA

#9237 Mar 4, 2013
energizer1940 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you could tell me what I want to know. Are you able to e-mail me?
Just ask here. I'm sure others have the same questions.
energizer1940

Midlothian, VA

#9238 Mar 4, 2013
BullSh wrote:
<quoted text>Just ask here. I'm sure others have the same questions.
OK- the last time I went to a bookstore that had glory holes was right outside Fort Worth. That must have been over 10 years ago and then all the places started closing down. I was reluctant to go back anyway because of the HIV problem, but the one night I was there, I was able to suck 7 guys off in about 45 minutes. The people there were mostly married guys and clean. If I go to this place, I'm sure it won't be like Fort Worth, but if giving head is my thing, what are the chances I'll get my $20 worth? Is this a fairly decent place or a dump? I appreciate your honesty.
BullSh

Virginia Beach, VA

#9239 Mar 4, 2013
energizer1940 wrote:
<quoted text>OK- the last time I went to a bookstore that had glory holes was right outside Fort Worth. That must have been over 10 years ago and then all the places started closing down. I was reluctant to go back anyway because of the HIV problem, but the one night I was there, I was able to suck 7 guys off in about 45 minutes. The people there were mostly married guys and clean. If I go to this place, I'm sure it won't be like Fort Worth, but if giving head is my thing, what are the chances I'll get my $20 worth? Is this a fairly decent place or a dump? I appreciate your honesty.
If you like giving head, you won't have a problem finding willing takers if you aren't picky on age. Most people are decent in appearance and clean looking (talking about shower clean, not disease). Week nights have people show up, but slower than weekends and afternoons. If you expect 7 hook-ups, its possible on a weekend, but unlikely. 2 or 3 would be very reasonable expectation, unless you look sick or people stay away. I haven't seen many people pass up a bj from just about anyone. Go on a friday or saturday and you should get your money's worth.
energizer1940

Midlothian, VA

#9240 Mar 4, 2013
BullSh wrote:
<quoted text>If you like giving head, you won't have a problem finding willing takers if you aren't picky on age. Most people are decent in appearance and clean looking (talking about shower clean, not disease). Week nights have people show up, but slower than weekends and afternoons. If you expect 7 hook-ups, its possible on a weekend, but unlikely. 2 or 3 would be very reasonable expectation, unless you look sick or people stay away. I haven't seen many people pass up a bj from just about anyone. Go on a friday or saturday and you should get your money's worth.
Thanks for the info. Sounds like I'll be making the trip soon:)
More Info

Portsmouth, VA

#9241 Mar 4, 2013
Energizer1940............I agree with everything that BullSh posted but I usually go around 11:00am-2:pm on weekdays and most days you will find a pretty good size crowd there. Things tend to really slow down mid to late afternoon. I don't visit at nights so can't help you there. Go and have fun.
BullSh

Virginia Beach, VA

#9242 Mar 4, 2013
More Info wrote:
Energizer1940..........I agree with everything that BullSh posted but I usually go around 11:00am-2:pm on weekdays and most days you will find a pretty good size crowd there. Things tend to really slow down mid to late afternoon. I don't visit at nights so can't help you there. Go and have fun.
I agree with the lunch time info. Its a crowd that comes in for a purpose then leaves. Whereas the night time crowd socializes a bit more.
energizer1940

Midlothian, VA

#9243 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks guys...really appreciate the info. Now I'm really looking forward to going. Just wish it wasn't so far.
Vabeachfmale

Newport News, VA

#9244 Mar 4, 2013
BullSh wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you sexy BBW. I said women "RARELY" go. To read this forum you would think its Hugh Hef*er's bedroom full of women that look like models wanting sex with any random guy. But the only common ground is that you can almost guarantee there will be a guy over 70 there. I just want people to realize this is predominantly a gay/bi male place that rarely has couples or single females during the week and on the weekends when some, not many, couples show up, not all of them play aas this forum would have you believe. There are loads of BSers on here that say they are couples that are showing up, and I've been there those nights and no couple showed up and there were upset single guys thinking they'd get some for their $20. Just tell the truth, its not a swingers club (like the signs at the store say).
Yes I agree with that. A lot of people BS and tell people one thing and are not what it appears. Hope to be coming up there on my next day off. Which will not be till next week.
Player

Washington, DC

#9245 Mar 4, 2013
Mossy Oak and his lady are hot and put on a good show. She is sexy dark brown/black hair. But they don't invite others to play. I come from Chester. Not sure what the location says. Would be interesting. They come occasionally on weekends
Mike

United States

#9246 Mar 4, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Is there a email or aol messanger I can talk to you on?
Hi Cindy. I'm also "curious. I can be reached at [email protected]
frd

Baltimore, MD

#9247 Mar 5, 2013
Any tops headed.there today
I would like to be top while sucking on another
Sabrina Sissy

Portsmouth, VA

#9248 Mar 5, 2013
it's been a long time since ive been there but i dowant to go again..and go more. im in Norfolk VA, white sissy sub who loves to dress up femme. ive been there dressed up before and have always always had fun! im on gmail and yahoo

sabrinasissyslut at gmail
sabrinagirl_in_heat at yahoo
The truth

Chesapeake, OH

#9249 Mar 5, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Cindy. I'm also "curious. I can be reached at [email protected]
Your and idiot Mike, that post was from 2010!!!
Dyou even read that dumb a s s????
energizer1940

Midlothian, VA

#9250 Mar 5, 2013
BullSh wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the lunch time info. Its a crowd that comes in for a purpose then leaves. Whereas the night time crowd socializes a bit more.
Sounds like a great place to have lunch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) 16 hr Tatertot 89
waverly book store (Jul '13) 16 hr PassingThrough 1,621
Attractive MF first timers 22 hr Vacpl4w 6
sec May 6 jerry 1
What is the best debt consolidation option for me? (Dec '13) May 5 James310 3
Couple for waverly May 3 Blackmamba234 3
Extra money from student loans? (Nov '13) May 3 May772 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages