armychef

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

looking for my first time in march, bi wm, military, what are good times night, daytime. sounds like anytime is good. how far a drive from ft. lee area? cost? do you have to repay when you step outside for a smoke or can you smoke inside?. booths cost money? an help would be nice
my email is armychef2013 at yahoo ok, open to cpls as well or single women/men. 34 here.
BSer

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

hoping to play wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your email and I will meet you there. So we can play....
all his posts log the location as Palm Springs, CA - bullsh***er When will people on this discussion realize most of the people on here are just bullsh***ing, and to those fakes, y'all pathetic
armychef

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

hey im real, im in italy and ill be visiting ft. lee march 1st to 15 for training, im stationed in italy hence, apo, ae
LisatheShemale

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

May be going tomorrow if anyone else is going that would like to meet me. Email me @ lisatheshemale@gmail.com.
solution4u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Looking for a tranny or shemail to meet now.creative.solutions4udm@gma il.com
rookie

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Can someone email me and give me details on this place. Im new to the area and looking for info. Asdweb@hotmail.com
vaBeachfmale

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

LisatheShemale wrote:
May be going tomorrow if anyone else is going that would like to meet me. Email me @ lisatheshemale@gmail.com.
I just got called into work tomorrow or I would be there to see you. Have been missing you.
hoping to play

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I just want to see you....vabeachfmale....or any couple....
Hope to play

Suffolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ok are Wednesdays good I need a couple bad
Bi I am

Suffolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

No man here,want to hook up with men or women around late 30s when is the best time for this
vaBeachfmale

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

hoping to play wrote:
I just want to see you....vabeachfmale....or any couple....
Don't know when I will be coming again.
Spammers

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

rookie wrote:
Can someone email me and give me details on this place. Im new to the area and looking for info. Asdweb@hotmail.com
Supposedly in the area, and wants your email address, but they/he/she is in Palm Springs FISHING for email addresses. SPAM ALERT check it out on a desktop computer (cant see location on mobil app)
Spammers

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

solution4u wrote:
Looking for a tranny or shemail to meet now.creative.solutions4udm@gma il.com
they want to meet NOW, in VA? But they're in Philadelphia .. phishing spam ALERT check desktop computer to see location of poster (usually cant see it with mobil connection, but IP address does register city
Rva st8 SWM

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Planning on coming down to the ol store Thursday/tomorrow night to make some female friends. Any ladies going?

Dr big daddy 5 at g mail . Com
Rva st8 SWM

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ladies coming out Thursday night?

Dr big daddy 5 @ gmail . Com
rookie

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Spammers wrote:
<quoted text> Supposedly in the area, and wants your email address, but they/he/she is in Palm Springs FISHING for email addresses. SPAM ALERT check it out on a desktop computer (cant see location on mobil app)
No clue what your talking about. Im not spamming for anyones email. I just moved to the Norfolk area. And have never been nor do I know where palm springs is.
Mike

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Looking to go soon.Would like to go with someone who could show me the ropes.In Chesterfield area.
higherprimate

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

You cant trust the locations on here, if you look through the posts you'll see it comes up all the time. Relax, no one wants your email address that bad.
Jay

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Mike wrote:
Looking to go soon.Would like to go with someone who could show me the ropes.In Chesterfield area.
Hey mike, is be interested in driving down with you I'm in Richmond. Email me at jghokie08@gmail.com I've been a few times.
Spammers

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

higherprimate wrote:
You cant trust the locations on here, if you look through the posts you'll see it comes up all the time. Relax, no one wants your email address that bad.
whether they're phishing for email addresses or just weird people out of state with nothing better to do, my address city has always been accurate on here, though sometimes it will reflect the local city of the internet provider (i.e. I may be in Virginia Beach at the time, but Norfolk may show - next city over). But for these people who are showing as posting from Pennsylvania or California, there is NO way they are in Virginia heading to the bookstore. Just a bunch of liars. You can read on here time after time about loads of couples going to the bookstore, and except for a couple on some friday nights, females and couples are VERY RARE at the bookstore. The books store is 99% men, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or hasn't been there. SO buyer beware. If you want to hang out with middle aged and older guys and sometimes a younger guy and very rarely a couple, then this place is great. If you think its a swingers club, then save your $20

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,361 - 8,380 of12,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waverly Discussions

Search the Waverly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 11 hr Ludwig 2,543
waverly book store (Jul '13) 12 hr Masc Jock BiWM 294
waverly country bookstore Jun 30 bikntryboy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May '14 inspectorgadget 9
portland tn May '14 Teo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••