waverly adult book store.
armychef

Apo, AE

#8709 Jan 23, 2013
hey im real, im in italy and ill be visiting ft. lee march 1st to 15 for training, im stationed in italy hence, apo, ae
LisatheShemale

Marietta, GA

#8710 Jan 23, 2013
May be going tomorrow if anyone else is going that would like to meet me. Email me @ [email protected]
solution4u

Darby, PA

#8711 Jan 23, 2013
Looking for a tranny or shemail to meet [email protected] il.com
rookie

Silver Spring, MD

#8712 Jan 23, 2013
Can someone email me and give me details on this place. Im new to the area and looking for info. [email protected]
vaBeachfmale

Fort Monroe, VA

#8713 Jan 23, 2013
LisatheShemale wrote:
May be going tomorrow if anyone else is going that would like to meet me. Email me @ [email protected]
I just got called into work tomorrow or I would be there to see you. Have been missing you.
hoping to play

Midlothian, VA

#8714 Jan 23, 2013
I just want to see you....vabeachfmale....or any couple....
Hope to play

Franklin, VA

#8715 Jan 23, 2013
Ok are Wednesdays good I need a couple bad
Bi I am

Franklin, VA

#8716 Jan 23, 2013
No man here,want to hook up with men or women around late 30s when is the best time for this
vaBeachfmale

Fort Monroe, VA

#8717 Jan 23, 2013
hoping to play wrote:
I just want to see you....vabeachfmale....or any couple....
Don't know when I will be coming again.
Spammers

Virginia Beach, VA

#8718 Jan 23, 2013
rookie wrote:
Can someone email me and give me details on this place. Im new to the area and looking for info. [email protected]
Supposedly in the area, and wants your email address, but they/he/she is in Palm Springs FISHING for email addresses. SPAM ALERT check it out on a desktop computer (cant see location on mobil app)
Spammers

Virginia Beach, VA

#8719 Jan 23, 2013
solution4u wrote:
Looking for a tranny or shemail to meet [email protected] il.com
they want to meet NOW, in VA? But they're in Philadelphia .. phishing spam ALERT check desktop computer to see location of poster (usually cant see it with mobil connection, but IP address does register city
Rva st8 SWM

Washington, DC

#8721 Jan 23, 2013
Planning on coming down to the ol store Thursday/tomorrow night to make some female friends. Any ladies going?

Dr big daddy 5 at g mail . Com
Rva st8 SWM

Washington, DC

#8722 Jan 23, 2013
Ladies coming out Thursday night?

Dr big daddy 5 @ gmail . Com
rookie

Washington, DC

#8723 Jan 24, 2013
Spammers wrote:
<quoted text> Supposedly in the area, and wants your email address, but they/he/she is in Palm Springs FISHING for email addresses. SPAM ALERT check it out on a desktop computer (cant see location on mobil app)
No clue what your talking about. Im not spamming for anyones email. I just moved to the Norfolk area. And have never been nor do I know where palm springs is.
Mike

Richmond, VA

#8724 Jan 24, 2013
Looking to go soon.Would like to go with someone who could show me the ropes.In Chesterfield area.
higherprimate

Vinton, VA

#8725 Jan 24, 2013
You cant trust the locations on here, if you look through the posts you'll see it comes up all the time. Relax, no one wants your email address that bad.
Jay

Manassas, VA

#8726 Jan 24, 2013
Mike wrote:
Looking to go soon.Would like to go with someone who could show me the ropes.In Chesterfield area.
Hey mike, is be interested in driving down with you I'm in Richmond. Email me at [email protected] I've been a few times.
Spammers

Virginia Beach, VA

#8727 Jan 24, 2013
higherprimate wrote:
You cant trust the locations on here, if you look through the posts you'll see it comes up all the time. Relax, no one wants your email address that bad.
whether they're phishing for email addresses or just weird people out of state with nothing better to do, my address city has always been accurate on here, though sometimes it will reflect the local city of the internet provider (i.e. I may be in Virginia Beach at the time, but Norfolk may show - next city over). But for these people who are showing as posting from Pennsylvania or California, there is NO way they are in Virginia heading to the bookstore. Just a bunch of liars. You can read on here time after time about loads of couples going to the bookstore, and except for a couple on some friday nights, females and couples are VERY RARE at the bookstore. The books store is 99% men, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or hasn't been there. SO buyer beware. If you want to hang out with middle aged and older guys and sometimes a younger guy and very rarely a couple, then this place is great. If you think its a swingers club, then save your $20
Mike

Richmond, VA

#8728 Jan 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mike, is be interested in driving down with you I'm in Richmond. Email me at [email protected] I've been a few times.
Sounds good.Might be a few weeks before I can make it.
Hot Mama

Kitty Hawk, NC

#8729 Jan 24, 2013
Spammers wrote:
<quoted text> whether they're phishing for email addresses or just weird people out of state with nothing better to do, my address city has always been accurate on here, though sometimes it will reflect the local city of the internet provider (i.e. I may be in Virginia Beach at the time, but Norfolk may show - next city over). But for these people who are showing as posting from Pennsylvania or California, there is NO way they are in Virginia heading to the bookstore. Just a bunch of liars. You can read on here time after time about loads of couples going to the bookstore, and except for a couple on some friday nights, females and couples are VERY RARE at the bookstore. The books store is 99% men, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or hasn't been there. SO buyer beware. If you want to hang out with middle aged and older guys and sometimes a younger guy and very rarely a couple, then this place is great. If you think its a swingers club, then save your $20
I know that on fri and sat nites lots of couples come so either you dont come or you are trying to get more guys to come hell some nites its like almost half and half,but stay home and let the living people come.and play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Mon guest 141
Blk bi guy Jul 21 Dikudown757 1
waverly book store (Jul '13) Jul 17 Ken86 1,750
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Jul 15 Kumming 93
Attractive MF first timers Jun 29 Robbright28 7
June 24 Jun '16 Info 13
New here Jun '16 Foxcoma24 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance