waverly adult book store.
Are you sure

Franklin, VA

#8559 Jan 13, 2013
I want to come and play,my guy and I so for real are the couple's going to come we are in our flurries and wanna play,we are also bk hope that's ok we play with all.
BK Beauty here

Franklin, VA

#8560 Jan 13, 2013
I am sure I will be there but I am alone,hope that is ok?
Hung Man

Franklin, VA

#8561 Jan 13, 2013
I have no problem with anyone as long as they are clean and nice.and the staff at the store makes all welcome
Need love

Franklin, VA

#8562 Jan 13, 2013
Cool cause all I need is love.
Insane

Portsmouth, VA

#8563 Jan 13, 2013
Why do so many people post on here that they are going to be at bookstore at a given time and never show? My guess is about 1% of the posters are real and actually go when they say they are. This topix has really turned into a joke. Posters entice others to go hoping they will meet you and you have no intention of showing. What is with all you people? I go and never see any of you. I am also there a lot of the times you say you are there and that is not true. I know I will get blasted for telling the truth but go ahead.
Mossy oak

Washington, DC

#8564 Jan 13, 2013
[you must be pretty small because I followed her home also and didn't see you
shaunman

Cumberland, VA

#8565 Jan 13, 2013
When does the fun usually start? What are the rules? Like, when is it ok to grope a woman here, and if one ever shows up? Sorry, first time in a joint like this and it's been a sausage fest

Since: Nov 11

Griffin, GA

#8566 Jan 13, 2013
shaunman wrote:
When does the fun usually start? What are the rules? Like, when is it ok to grope a woman here, and if one ever shows up? Sorry, first time in a joint like this and it's been a sausage fest
The rules are pretty simple... treat everyone with respect. If they are interested in you they will let you know.(otherwise sit back and enjoy the show) The number and type of people there is never predictable. Either go and see who is there, or not, but never expecting to find anything in particular.
VaBeachfmale

Fort Monroe, VA

#8567 Jan 13, 2013
Thinking about coming there sometime this week. Been a very busy last few months for me. If you would like to talk to me about meeting there email me at [email protected]
shaunman

Cumberland, VA

#8568 Jan 13, 2013
idoeno wrote:
<quoted text>
The rules are pretty simple... treat everyone with respect. If they are interested in you they will let you know.(otherwise sit back and enjoy the show) The number and type of people there is never predictable. Either go and see who is there, or not, but never expecting to find anything in particular.
Cool
I'll go back again, it is a cool place
Thanx for the heads up.

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, VA

#8570 Jan 14, 2013
Jorge wrote:
I followed Mossy Oak's girl last night. I kno where she lives
This is plain and simple...

If I find out who you are or anyone else following any of our customers, I turn you into the Police. If someone wants you to know where they live, they will tell you.

We pride ourselves in running a safe place for people to enjoy themselves. I personally will not tolerate people endangering others.

I apologize to Mossy Oak.

Jim
Manager
VaBeachfmale

Fort Monroe, VA

#8571 Jan 14, 2013
BDSM Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is plain and simple...
If I find out who you are or anyone else following any of our customers, I turn you into the Police. If someone wants you to know where they live, they will tell you.
We pride ourselves in running a safe place for people to enjoy themselves. I personally will not tolerate people endangering others.
I apologize to Mossy Oak.
Jim
Manager
Hey Jim
you get in anymore toys ? I plan to come this week sometime. Don't know which day though.
lookingtogetblow n

Washington, DC

#8572 Jan 14, 2013
I dont know if they thought what i wrote meant i followed her. I have never.met her before i just remember seeing her name up here and i saw a car on us 58 in suffolk that had a mossy oaks sticker on it. So i just asked if.it was her. I kept going on to va beach and she got off at her exit. Im sorry for any miscommunication
Mossy oak

Silver Spring, MD

#8573 Jan 14, 2013
Post was not about you " lookingtogetblown" this is mossyoak her man who also following her home . I did see the car following her for a short distance and do know what he drives and looks like !
lookingtogetblow n

Washington, DC

#8574 Jan 14, 2013
Ok thanks just wasnt sure if people thought tyhat i was following her. If that was her though she was very gorgeous from what i saw.
Wil

Manassas, VA

#8575 Jan 14, 2013
Is anyone there now? I plan on being there by 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8576 Jan 14, 2013
I dont get why people judge these comments as spam. I noticed last friday i guess due to the rain it was a little slow during the day. I am wondering if any one day during the week is better for the gurls . I am thinking of making a run up there again this week. I am happy to email exchange pics phone # etc as I would prefer to set up something in advance. Anyway let me know as I am open to nice clean polite individuals and I do enjoy riding 460 and showing some leg.That is almost as much fun as the bookstore.
[email protected]
went ot watch

United States

#8577 Jan 14, 2013
Mossy oak wrote:
[you must be pretty small because I followed her home also and didn't see you
mossy who ever it is is more a dumba.. sorry you have to endure t he idiots. thanks and hope you will return.
Anonymous

United States

#8578 Jan 14, 2013
Any blk cd's on here ?
nrfksaikor757

United States

#8579 Jan 14, 2013
Hey all. Ive never been here or anywhere like this before, but it sounds fun. Its an hr drive each way, so id like to know when some people will be there and any tips how this works let me know pls. [email protected] .com 24 wm. Im straight, but would like to watch any action just to ease into the enviroment and see if it does anything for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) Tue Supper sizes 1,773
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Aug 5 larry1228 4
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Jul 27 boner69 142
Blk bi guy Jul '16 Dikudown757 1
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Jul '16 Kumming 93
Attractive MF first timers Jun '16 Robbright28 7
June 24 Jun '16 Info 13

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance