Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7460 Oct 1, 2012
If anyone else is coming Weds for wet tshirt thing. Email if you would like. freakinvabeach@yahoo.com
Scott01

Bryans Road, MD

#7461 Oct 2, 2012
Good morning anyone heading out to play today I'm bi wm in shape and would love to meet someone
WABSgirl

Carrollton, VA

#7462 Oct 2, 2012
If you are interested in participating or have questions about Wet T-Shirt Wednesday, please contact me at the store sometime today. OR you can email us at Waverlyabs@hotmail.com. Contest is TOMORROW!!:)

Sarah
i will tell you

AOL

#7463 Oct 2, 2012
fridaynight wrote:
Is it true females, couples and cross dressers get in free?
females do not get in free and can not any longer get it and go to the back alone.even if they pay the short of it no single females allowed in the back
Waverlyabs

Carrollton, VA

#7464 Oct 2, 2012
i will tell you wrote:
<quoted text>females do not get in free and can not any longer get it and go to the back alone.even if they pay the short of it no single females allowed in the back
Hey guys, not sure as to what this person is talking about HOWEVER, this is a completely untrue statement. Single females ARE in the back allowed.

James
i will tell you

AOL

#7465 Oct 2, 2012
i will tell you wrote:
<quoted text>females do not get in free and can not any longer get it and go to the back alone.even if they pay the short of it no single females allowed in the back
the post about females not being able to come in the store alone was incorrect everything is still the same as always sorry for the mix up post.if there is a change in policy we will post it for everyone to see thank you
big dog

Yorktown, VA

#7466 Oct 2, 2012
About what time on contest.
Waverlyabs

Suffolk, VA

#7467 Oct 2, 2012
The first wet t-shirt contest is tomorrow night (Weds, Oct 3) at approx 8 pm.

james
lking4cpls

United States

#7468 Oct 2, 2012
Thank you to Vabeachfmale to be a participant. If you happens to be the only participant it is still a great event. I am showing up and would love to be a part of the inaugural special event night. Come on out to build the participation. See you at 8:00 tomorrow night. Lets do a big showing so nights like this continue in the future.(And no, I have no connection with WABS other than being a big fan). I think this is a great time for some of the regulars who we haven't heard from in awhile to come on out and get reacquainted. Lily, Young couple and others: Are you game?
watched 63

Hampton, VA

#7469 Oct 2, 2012
How's Friday night looking?

Location hidden

#7470 Oct 2, 2012
Yes tomorrow should be lots of fun. I can't wait.
hangleft

Franklin, VA

#7471 Oct 3, 2012
vabeachfemale are you going to be there during the day before contest
Waverlyabs

Suffolk, VA

#7472 Oct 3, 2012
We have quite a few contestants for the wet t-shirt contest tonight, and have to say I'm quite impressed with the ones that have been signed up. They are hot enough to get me out of the house and to waverly at night time lol.

James

Location hidden

#7473 Oct 3, 2012
Will be getting there about 330pm.

Location hidden

#7474 Oct 3, 2012
Waverlyabs wrote:
We have quite a few contestants for the wet t-shirt contest tonight, and have to say I'm quite impressed with the ones that have been signed up. They are hot enough to get me out of the house and to waverly at night time lol.
James
James ,
What the the dress for the contest? Is it just white shirts?
dan

Richmond, VA

#7475 Oct 3, 2012
I gotta a feeling that tonights gonna b a good night..that tonights gonna b a good good night oo oo..
CHESTERFEILD FUN

Chesterfield, VA

#7476 Oct 3, 2012
is the t shirt going goood!!!!

Location hidden

#7477 Oct 3, 2012
The wet t shirt thing was very hot.
lkinf4cpls

Virginia Beach, VA

#7478 Oct 4, 2012
Vabeachfmale wrote:
The wet t shirt thing was very hot.
So were you. It was nice meeting you yesterday.
Jb me

Alexandria, VA

#7479 Oct 4, 2012
I'm interested in going sometime can someone email me 27m white 180lbs 6ft here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 4 hr valley couple 945
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) May 21 couple 114
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May 19 Kriss 12
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) May 12 Usemenow35 60
2 men for 1 woman. Mar '15 Harleybear88 1
looking for couples (Nov '14) Feb '15 Fun 1 13
Waverly book store Feb '15 sassy 2
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE