waverly adult book store.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7381 Sep 21, 2012
Captain Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to check the movie schedule at the front desk, I imagine that the persons involved were referring to putting on a movie and watching it. Everyone knows that nothing like that goes on there!
This post was judged as "spam" and "disagree" but I am not sure why. I agree with the poster. This does not happen there.

All these posts from vabeachfmale are doing nothing but bogging down this post. This person posts all the time and then never shows. Just a mind game some people are playing.
OnlyPartOfMe

Virginia Beach, VA

#7382 Sep 21, 2012
Hello! My fiance and I have never been to the waverly store, but really want to go--heard some great stories ;)
Will anyone be there tonight? Perhaps any women, not just men?
Both bi here :)
If you're on Fet, check me out: OnlyPartOfMe
PM me there if you're going!

Since: Sep 12

Virginia Beach, VA

#7383 Sep 21, 2012
OnlyPartOfMe wrote:
Hello! My fiance and I have never been to the waverly store, but really want to go--heard some great stories ;)
Will anyone be there tonight? Perhaps any women, not just men?
Both bi here :)
If you're on Fet, check me out: OnlyPartOfMe
PM me there if you're going!
Ok, So people judged what I wrote as spam, clueless, and nuts. Anyone want to chime in and tell me why??

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7384 Sep 21, 2012
Mr Easy wrote:
<quoted text>This post was judged as "spam" and "disagree" but I am not sure why. I agree with the poster. This does not happen there.
All these posts from vabeachfmale are doing nothing but bogging down this post. This person posts all the time and then never shows. Just a mind game some people are playing.
Every time I say I am coming I am there. You can ask a lot of people. So get your facts straight before you make comments about me. I will be there tomorrow all day so put your money were your mouth is and I bet you anything . I am real, very real.

Location hidden

#7385 Sep 21, 2012
OnlyPartOfMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, So people judged what I wrote as spam, clueless, and nuts. Anyone want to chime in and tell me why??
People want to judge everyone. Those people just think they are better then others. Hope you 2 have fun there tonight.

Since: Sep 12

Virginia Beach, VA

#7386 Sep 21, 2012
Vabeachfmale wrote:
<quoted text>
People want to judge everyone. Those people just think they are better then others. Hope you 2 have fun there tonight.
Thank you for replying. Won't be going tonight--though hopefully soon!

Location hidden

#7387 Sep 21, 2012
OnlyPartOfMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for replying. Won't be going tonight--though hopefully soon!
People disagree and say 90% of my post are spam. Yet they are not. So forget what others think.
Who Really Cares

Portsmouth, VA

#7388 Sep 22, 2012
Vabeachfmale wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I say I am coming I am there. You can ask a lot of people. So get your facts straight before you make comments about me. I will be there tomorrow all day so put your money were your mouth is and I bet you anything . I am real, very real.
Who cares if you go or not. You post on here several times a day indicating you are going and then come back and cancel out after guys have gone to bookstore and waited and you never showed. They have then wasted $20 plus gas to meet you there and you post at last minute that you can't make it or you can't find a ride. If you don't have a car, how do you expect to travel that distant. You are nothing but a lonely individual that sits at your computer all day and posts your fantasies. The only thing real about you is that you are a phony.
hair

Virginia Beach, VA

#7389 Sep 22, 2012
Vabeachfmale wrote:
Can't wait till Saturday. Hope to met some new people.
when r u going ? i have been wanting to go out there and ck it out
rob

Apo, AE

#7390 Sep 22, 2012
Who Really Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if you go or not. You post on here several times a day indicating you are going and then come back and cancel out after guys have gone to bookstore and waited and you never showed. They have then wasted $20 plus gas to meet you there and you post at last minute that you can't make it or you can't find a ride. If you don't have a car, how do you expect to travel that distant. You are nothing but a lonely individual that sits at your computer all day and posts your fantasies. The only thing real about you is that you are a phony.
Just so you know not that I care one way or the other but she is very real......

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7391 Sep 22, 2012
OnlyPartOfMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whomever id doing it is trolling for emotional responses. Just disregard them no matter what they 'judge'. The judging is just a way for the trolls to stir up malcontent. The troll(s) will no doubtedly hit me now with whatever, but, who cares?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7392 Sep 22, 2012
Vabeachfmale wrote:
<quoted text>
People disagree and say 90% of my post are spam. Yet they are not. So forget what others think.
Hey there! Glad you can see past the troll(s) that are 'judging' people on here. They are just troublemakers trying to stir up emotional responses. It's the old tactic that people used to use when making prank phone calls. Stir up an emotional response and people will keep engaging them. It's sad that they don't have a life other then playing their pitiful game on here. Every time I see the rash of negative 'judgements' I can't help but picture some miserable person steaming over not being allowed in to the bookstore anymore. Tsk, Tsk..... I hope to finally meet up with you sometime.
Johnniemost

Groveland, FL

#7393 Sep 22, 2012
Va is very real. Very caring and straight forward. We should be lucky to have someone like here that enjoys going.
CHESTERFEILD FUN

Richmond, VA

#7394 Sep 22, 2012
everybody sould leave VA BEACH alone. she is enjoying life and we are lucky she shares that with others, if you dont agree with what goes on, its simple, stay the hell out of it!!! va beach, dont change anything !!

Location hidden

#7395 Sep 22, 2012
Who Really Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
No I work all day. I go there 2 times a week. I was there Tuesday and Today. I have a group of friends that bring me. No I am far from lonely. All the people I met at waverly mostly already know me. You personally don't know me so don't talk before you know someone.

Location hidden

#7396 Sep 22, 2012
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know not that I care one way or the other but she is very real......
Thank you Rob.
tallblkhung

Washington, DC

#7397 Sep 23, 2012
Anybody going to WABS 2night???
Waverlyabs

Franklin, VA

#7398 Sep 24, 2012
Hey guys, I see the forums are still as interesting as ever. Vabeachfmale is indeed a real female, and does come when she posts she does. She was here tuesday, and all day saturday. Store policy hasn't changed, and we still enforce the same rules we've always enforced. Also, contrary to any rumors, no one has been harassed by police or arrested, no news station is investigating us, and we still work with the town of Waverly to ensure we are remaining above board. Yes, we are going to be hosting several events to say thank you to customers that have been keeping the parking lot packed on most days. We're hosting a halloween party on Oct 27, where we will be having a drag queen costume contest, where the winner will receive a $150 cash prize. We're also in the process of starting a bi-weekly event that will begin on weds, Oct 3, where we'll rotate various contests. I believe the first contest will be a wet t-shirt contest with a cash prize for 1st and 2nd place. Any event we have in the future will not have an additional fee or charge. These events are just for our customer base to have a little fun, and see something different. As always, we appreciate the support we've received from our customers, and look forward to seeing you at the store.

James
newport news

Portsmouth, VA

#7399 Sep 24, 2012
I am from newport news and interested in going i dont know if they do anything for halloween but if you know can you tell me so my wife and i may go if it is woth it.
joe1013

United States

#7400 Sep 24, 2012
Any girls gonna be there today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) Tue Supper sizes 1,773
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Aug 5 larry1228 4
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Jul 27 boner69 142
Blk bi guy Jul '16 Dikudown757 1
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Jul '16 Kumming 93
Attractive MF first timers Jun '16 Robbright28 7
June 24 Jun '16 Info 13

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance