waverly adult book store.
Don

Ardsley, NY

#6466 Jun 10, 2012
Hey Cindy I know this is gonna be like the fifth time someone says it. But I'm from Louisiana here working in Franklin and would like to know about this place. So far nothing real exciting here to make me wanna even leave my room.
email is d_Bergeron 7719@ yahoo
Don

Ardsley, NY

#6467 Jun 10, 2012
Cute Lil wife. I get off at 7 and plan on going check it out if u wanna email me
Faker or Not

Prince George, VA

#6469 Jun 10, 2012
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>FAKER
Thought so. Typical faker and then will argue that they were there. Anyone see this Cute Lil Wifey? Just calling out another faker.
goodtyme

Fayetteville, NC

#6470 Jun 11, 2012
Wassup...., holla at me if u are interested in blk m
goodtyme

Fayetteville, NC

#6471 Jun 11, 2012
Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi how are you
hello...., email me at [email protected] I am a blk m.....
Hater

Ardsley, NY

#6472 Jun 11, 2012
When are you guys going to learn??? All the women posting here are from workers at the store. Hoping that you all will fall for there trick and come pay them $20 to be fooled.
Heavy Cummer

Ardsley, NY

#6473 Jun 11, 2012
Cute Lil Wifey wrote:
I was there at 130 PM,had to leave around 3pm but i will be coming back for a little while tonight probably getting there around 6pm. Any guys looking for some nice fun?
LIAR, LIAR!!!! I was there and NO woman came into the place.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6474 Jun 11, 2012
Cute Lil Wifey wrote:
I was there at 130 PM,had to leave around 3pm but i will be coming back for a little while tonight probably getting there around 6pm. Any guys looking for some nice fun?
I was there from 11am until about 7 pm and there were NO single women in the place. The ones who post on this site are all scammers and never show.

I didn't think single women were allowed unless accompanied by a male. Maybe one of the clerks can answer this question.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6475 Jun 11, 2012
i never said i was single and if your that worried about me being there then i will be in a white skirt tomorrow come up and ask me if thats me. Mr.Easy if u think im not real come tomorrow and tlk to my face. see you tomorrow.
Nude guy

United States

#6476 Jun 11, 2012
Hater wrote:
When are you guys going to learn??? All the women posting here are from workers at the store. Hoping that you all will fall for there trick and come pay them $20 to be fooled.
Well someone has to pay doe the new ac unit. Why not get a bunch of old, perverted guys to come down and spend 20.00 for the hope of watching a female get it on with someone!
Darrell

Ardsley, NY

#6477 Jun 11, 2012
First timer here, been really wanting to go. I'm free tonight is there anyone who is going tonight?
[email protected] to
Talk more
26 white male
justaguy

United States

#6478 Jun 11, 2012
Magnum man, are you going tomorrow?
Magnum Man

Richmond, VA

#6479 Jun 11, 2012
justaguy wrote:
Magnum man, are you going tomorrow?
Yes, i'll be there tomorrow, what are you into?
stm

United States

#6480 Jun 11, 2012
We are interested in adult fun. Can any1 send me info on the waverly bookstore? [email protected]
Thanks
justaguy

United States

#6481 Jun 12, 2012
Magnum Man wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, i'll be there tomorrow, what are you into?
Mostly straight but bi curious, what time you gonna be there?

Since: Mar 12

Franklin, VA

#6482 Jun 12, 2012
Hater wrote:
I talk to Jim that works there quite often & he complains about the people that post & don't come as much as you do. He has told me that it is bad for business.

I wonder what happened that you are so bitter toward the bookstore?

Could it be that you are from another bookstore? Is it that you hope to get some of the business in your place?
Youngandfun

Annapolis, MD

#6483 Jun 12, 2012
Ill be there tonight around 730. Anyone else gonna be there?
Guy at the Bar

United States

#6484 Jun 12, 2012
Nude guy wrote:
<quoted text> Well someone has to pay doe the new ac unit. Why not get a bunch of old, perverted guys to come down and spend 20.00 for the hope of watching a female get it on with someone!
You paid $20 at least once and maybe twice, and nobody wanted ANYTHING to do with you or to let you touch them. Even the women.
Darrell

Richmond, VA

#6485 Jun 12, 2012
Im interested in going. So like say i go and I see a girl or guy I am wanting to hook up with do I ask them or just like go at it? Lol
Nude guy

Washington, DC

#6486 Jun 12, 2012
Guy at the Bar wrote:
<quoted text> You paid $20 at least once and maybe twice, and nobody wanted ANYTHING to do with you or to let you touch them. Even the women.
Hey Gay at the bar, sorry only went there once and was not trying to get with anyone. Although you can be happy dropping to your knees and giving some anonymous gay guy some oral pleasure, I only like females. But I guess a perverted old gay guy like yourself feel your odds increase by doing guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Mon guest 141
Blk bi guy Jul 21 Dikudown757 1
waverly book store (Jul '13) Jul 17 Ken86 1,750
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Jul 15 Kumming 93
Attractive MF first timers Jun 29 Robbright28 7
June 24 Jun '16 Info 13
New here Jun '16 Foxcoma24 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance