|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

bootylooker wrote:
<quoted text>. Yeah some guys do, some wait on da female to c wut hole she want it n. Like me, da name says it all (booty) I like dat booty! U need help getn dat booty loose?
well, its rather big and round, and in this type of environment, i'm sure i'd love the attention.
just me

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

playguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether in the theatre or booths you call the show. What ever you say goes. Whatever you are comfortable with you have a buffet in front of you.
thanks for the info, it sounds so enticing. Tell me, how do women dress to go there? i mean, i'm sure i can figure it out..but is skirt or dress with no panties prefered?
just me

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
we r a couple that go there,it can be interesting at times ,however we do not play around with other men, male is compltely straight ,women is bi ,but u don't see many women in there ,but if u went u would have s good time , havn't seen any sexual activity there but we don't go often.
ok, thanks. it does sound like a fun place. i know the time i was taken to Thriller, it was all men, not another woman in sight.
hispano69

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

any females going tonight? what are the hours?
tra87

District Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>ok, thanks. it does sound like a fun place. i know the time i was taken to Thriller, it was all men, not another woman in sight.
I've been twice now and have not seen a girl yet but trust be ull get attention u let me know when ur going n ill make sure of it lol
Bi guy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

I am a attractive bi cross dresser going tonight. I am for real. I'm very oral and a bottom. Let's have some fun. I like well hung white and black guys. I'm going around 6.
playguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for the info, it sounds so enticing. Tell me, how do women dress to go there? i mean, i'm sure i can figure it out..but is skirt or dress with no panties prefered?
You can wear anything you want. If you are looking to play I would recommend a short skirt with no panties, a strap top with no bra. It is all about what you want. If you want to come in and take it easy I would say a comfortable outfit that could be easy to take off if you choose to play. If you want to watch as you get familiar with the place then anything sexy is great.

When are you considering coming? Through this forum I am sure there are many people who will step up to show you the ropes, if you want. Again, it is safe and what you say goes. You should reach out to youngcouple if you have any reservations. They know how it works and are very nice people.
Fred

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

Have read posts, sounds like 99% gay and bi. I am all straight. How would I know when females who like males will be there?
the young couple

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

in response to "just me",we would be glad to have you accompany us at the store,you may hang around with us and see how you like it as much as you want.we may be going down there next weekend,maybe we will see you there.
Nude guy

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

the young couple wrote:
in response to "just me",we would be glad to have you accompany us at the store,you may hang around with us and see how you like it as much as you want.we may be going down there next weekend,maybe we will see you there.
Wow, Ms Piggy and her husband kermit the frog, I guess everyone should rejoice. Hope she showers before you guys hump jer

Since: Feb 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Nude guy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Ms Piggy and her husband kermit the frog, I guess everyone should rejoice. Hope she showers before you guys hump jer
Nice Dude! Critisizing people cause they wont have anything to do with you. Great way to show your ignorance. Crawl back in your hole.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Where is Thriller? and is there a cost for couples/females? Gonna be in Richmond this coming weekend might try and check it out. Is it worth it?????
Thriller

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

TwoinVa wrote:
Where is Thriller? and is there a cost for couples/females? Gonna be in Richmond this coming weekend might try and check it out. Is it worth it?????
I posted a reply a little earlier, however, it was removed somehow. Thriller is at 1919 E. Washington St., Petersburg, VA. It's just down the street from Ft. Lee and the Petersburg National Battlefield on route 36. It is worth what you make of it.
Thriller

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

TwoinVa wrote:
Cost - there is no expensive cover like at WABS (free for females/couples - everyone else gets ripped off for $20.00 under the guise of it goes to improve things - superficial things. You'll still come out smelling like an ashtray and the other nasty smells in there). You'll need to buy around $3.00 in tokens for the booths to go watch the movies. The best part about going there is you don't come out smelling bad like at WABS. You'll still be able to go out to supper and not wreak of stench.
Thriller

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

TwoinVa wrote:
Cost of going into Thriller is about $3.00 for tokens to see the movies in the booths. The best part of Thriller is that you won't come out smelling bad like at WABS. At WABS you get the stench of all the smoking and other bad smells in there which is real noticeable if you decide to go to dinner afterward.
Suffolkjoe

Suffolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

You couldn't pay me to go to Thriller. Petersburg doesn't want adult bookstores, so they made places like Thriller remove the doors to the booths and put security cameras up in the back, so undercover cops can walk right in and bust people. I go to WABS every weekend, and it's packed, there's always quite a few couples, I don't smell like smoke, and best of all, I never have to worry about getting busted.
My 2 Cents

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

The Waverly ABS is well managed, clean and a great place to meet interesting people. I have met a few couples over the years, but that is the exception.
M, 40's, into couples, stroking, showing off, mutual JO, watching. Be cool and be respectful.
TALLBLKFITHUNG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Is anybody goin this evening or 2night?
johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Are any couples going tonight?
bottom availaible today

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

love sucking dick and anal. please shower before you come. stench is a definite turnoff. i like average to well hung. inch long won't cut it. i would say wabs is 90%gay. males looking for women, get over it. you want your dick sucked or stick it in a hole. why would you go to a bookstore in the 1st place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 20 hr Captain_Hammer9 321
waverly country bookstore Tue Dizzle 2
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Jul 20 Paulann 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May '14 inspectorgadget 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waverly People Search