waverly adult book store.
UAINTRIGHT

Chesapeake, VA

#5721 Mar 5, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>We are talking about an adult bookstore where it is not unexpected that anyone, ANYONE, that goes to the theater or booths would EXPECT blinders off and play. Such an unreasonable expectation, huh? What a place to be so discriminating!
I call BS! Just because it is a bookstore doesn't mean blinders are off. Everyone has a type and has a right to say no to someone they aren't attracted to. I'm sorry but I am not going to just stick my dick in a pussy or mouth just because its there, and she has a right to decide what cock she's going to take. After going there for sometime I know guys that profess to being totally straight sucking dick when there wasn't a female in the building. As soon as a couple comes in they are straight again. In the old days I have also seen some nasty ass old hag get fucked unprotected by 5 different guys. I feel sorry for their wives that they go home to.

The young couple is very nice if you are nice to them and get to know them. No they don't play with everyone but she does play with more than her husband. I was there Fri night as well and saw no attitude.

the thing you guys have to realize is that some couples are just into exhibition, sometimes just into being at a place like that and just cause they are there doesn't give you the right to stalk them or touch them....and yes I mean stalk. If they are in the theater your all crowded around them hoping something happens, when they get up to go to a booth it like mass exodus to follow them like a trail of hungry dogs after the only piece of meat. Then you crowd outside the booth trying to peak in and hope she unlocks the door so you can get in too. Its pathetic. I mean she's hot but damn, I control my dick I don't let it control me.

Rules of decency and respect do not just go away cause your in a ABS. Anonymous doesn't mean that you don't care who you fuck or fucks you.
Confused Black Guy

Washington, DC

#5722 Mar 5, 2012
I certainly agree that it is the young couples right to be as selective as they wish. However as some stated it just seemed that they were making it difficult to even make conversation with them. I walked up and introduced myself and let them know I had seen their ad on craigslist stating that they would be there (and were looking for multiple hung guys which gave the impression they were looking for action and not just exhibitionism) and politely asked what they were trying to get into. I was told that they would "get with me later" or something to that effect. Had they simply said at the time "not interested" I would have been fine with that. I saw them later in the theater and asked if they minded me sitting. She said they were sitting alone for the time being. Minutes later they had an older guy sitting with them. I got the hint at that point.

I still don't quite understand what I did to warrent being approached by the staff, but it made me feel unwelcome as a paying customer, and is the reason I won't be patronizing the place in the future.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5723 Mar 5, 2012
Confused Black Guy wrote:
I still don't quite understand what I did to warrent being approached by the staff, but it made me feel unwelcome as a paying customer, and is the reason I won't be patronizing the place in the future.
I understand quite well. It happens all the time when the young couple are there. She complains to the clerk who is their friend and he asked you to leave. There is always a lot of tension in the store when they are there. Plain and simple.

Olmsted Falls, OH

#5724 Mar 5, 2012
You know I will have to keep coming to this forum just for entertainment.
Hmmmm

Prince George, VA

#5725 Mar 5, 2012
UAINTRIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
I call BS! Just because it is a bookstore doesn't mean blinders are off. Everyone has a type and has a right to say no to someone they aren't attracted to. I'm sorry but I am not going to just stick my dick in a pussy or mouth just because its there, and she has a right to decide what cock she's going to take. After going there for sometime I know guys that profess to being totally straight sucking dick when there wasn't a female in the building. As soon as a couple comes in they are straight again. In the old days I have also seen some nasty ass old hag get fucked unprotected by 5 different guys. I feel sorry for their wives that they go home to.
The young couple is very nice if you are nice to them and get to know them. No they don't play with everyone but she does play with more than her husband. I was there Fri night as well and saw no attitude.
the thing you guys have to realize is that some couples are just into exhibition, sometimes just into being at a place like that and just cause they are there doesn't give you the right to stalk them or touch them....and yes I mean stalk. If they are in the theater your all crowded around them hoping something happens, when they get up to go to a booth it like mass exodus to follow them like a trail of hungry dogs after the only piece of meat. Then you crowd outside the booth trying to peak in and hope she unlocks the door so you can get in too. Its pathetic. I mean she's hot but damn, I control my dick I don't let it control me.
Rules of decency and respect do not just go away cause your in a ABS. Anonymous doesn't mean that you don't care who you fuck or fucks you.
Wow dude - you're taking this awfully personal. Nice of you to detail just what goes on there at WABS. James may not have to make any decisions about smoking. If the CA's office is still watching this site, the decision might be how to get out of this without loosing his shorts. You think you're pretty articulate there, but you've done busted the place. So James, irregardless of following the law regarding smoking in public places and not forcing patrons to be exposed to second hand smoke and the resultant ramifications, you've got a real problem on your hands.
UAINTRIGHT

Chesapeake, VA

#5726 Mar 5, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wow dude - you're taking this awfully personal. Nice of you to detail just what goes on there at WABS. James may not have to make any decisions about smoking. If the CA's office is still watching this site, the decision might be how to get out of this without loosing his shorts. You think you're pretty articulate there, but you've done busted the place. So James, irregardless of following the law regarding smoking in public places and not forcing patrons to be exposed to second hand smoke and the resultant ramifications, you've got a real problem on your hands.
How is what I said any different than what you did in your post? Besides did you not see the words IN THE OLD DAYS , as in a long time ago but not now. I did not say I saw anything happening Friday night did I? Nope, sure didn't because as far as I know nothing was going on. Saying that guys follow couples around means nothing. While its hillarious to watch, its not illegal. Your the one that' says it should be expected to have blinders off and "play". Are you so dense that you think they would know what that means?

That said your just upset that someone called you out on your idea that the actions of these hounds are expected at an ABS. Don't point fingers at me bub, Look at yourself.
Hmmmm

Prince George, VA

#5727 Mar 5, 2012
UAINTRIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
How is what I said any different than what you did in your post? Besides did you not see the words IN THE OLD DAYS , as in a long time ago but not now. I did not say I saw anything happening Friday night did I? Nope, sure didn't because as far as I know nothing was going on. Saying that guys follow couples around means nothing. While its hillarious to watch, its not illegal. Your the one that' says it should be expected to have blinders off and "play". Are you so dense that you think they would know what that means?
That said your just upset that someone called you out on your idea that the actions of these hounds are expected at an ABS. Don't point fingers at me bub, Look at yourself.
You call this being "called out?" You think way too much of yourself and your ability to communicate! I'm not upset in the least! Upset over an adult book store? Well BUB - you sound pretty intimate with the WABS. There must be a sweet spot for you in this place. You think you gave no details. You can't back peddle now - you already let the cat out of the bag! Dense? You are referring to yourself at this point! We'll see what transpires at WABS. You don't know whom is there undercover!
Waverlyabs

Franklin, VA

#5728 Mar 5, 2012
Some of the comments on this site is getting pretty rediculous. First of all, as far as being busted, It won't happen, regardless of how many people continue to spread the false rumors. I spend too much time making sure we're following the laws, and communicating with local law enforcement. WABS has never been raided, and never will be raided as long as the employees are following the rules I laid down. Unlike Petersburg stores, we don't have random undercovers going through the store, and we're not required to take the doors off booths or have cameras in the back.

And as far as the Commonwealth attorney and smoking laws? We're not a restaurant or business with a snack bar, so we're exempt from the 2009 law governing smoking passed in Virginia. My decision to go non smoking will be a personal decision put into effect at a time of my choosing. I get that forums and anonymous posters typically cause folks to go back and forth towards each other, but we're succeeding in giving folks a safe place to watch movies, buy retail, and meet other people interested in alternative lifestyles. We provide a place where you don't have to worry about police harrassment, or getting mugged in the parking lot. A place where you can even cross dress safely if that's what you're into. If this place doesn't appeal to you, I'm sure there's other places... but in the meantime, this place will continue to be run in the manner I see fit, in accordance with the wishes of the town and local law enforcement.
Nude guy

United States

#5729 Mar 5, 2012
This is so funny. The place smells like an ash tray and is in serious need pd some type of air freshener. On one of my two visits there, I saw the young couple and honestly, I don't see what the big deal is as she looks dirty and chunky to me. But since she is the only young female there the majority of the time, she gets all of the attention. But if you go there on your on volition then deal with the consequences. Good luck.
XCust

Prince George, VA

#5730 Mar 5, 2012
Actually, here is the rest of the story:

"WHAT IF SMOKING IS PERMITTED?

Any workplace, business, government agency, etc. may be smoke-free.

No one is required to have a smoking area.

If smoking is permitted, that area "shall not encompass so much of the building, structure, space, place, or area open to the general public that reasonable no-smoking areas, considering the nature of the use and the size of the building, are not provided;" and these smoking areas "shall be separate to the extent reasonably practicable from those rooms or areas entered by the public in the normal use of the particular business or institution;" and that "ventilation systems and existing physical barriers shall be used when reasonably practicable to minimize the permeation of smoke into no-smoking areas."

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WALK THROUGH SMOKE TO REACH THE NO-SMOKING AREA

The law does not require smoking areas, but the law DOES require NO SMOKING areas. "

No problem though. It's obvious that you may be a smoker as well and that weighs heavily on your decision. It's always the non-smoker that has to suffer through the indulgence of those that do not care about others desires or health. It's obvious you don't review your security tapes. You'd see the female part of the couple 'groping' in the lobby in front of the counter on numerous occasions. As you say, it's your business and you'll run it the way you want - straight into the crapper. It's no skin off my butt.
Waverlyabs

Franklin, VA

#5731 Mar 5, 2012
Nod, apparently I made a mistake by trying to keep a dialogue up on these forums. It honestly seems like the vocal people here are interested in trying to win some type of debate or something. First of all, The State Health Dept informed is who informed me that this business, just like convenience stores are exempt from the smoking law... so I'm amazed by the number of attorneys on these forums stating otherwise.
2nd, I've already stated that we would be moving towards a no smoking policy after I determined an appropriate way to provide a smoking area.
3rd, I'm fairly certain that the people posting negatively on this site aren't even customers, otherwise they would point out their concerns to me personally. The *rumor* is that they are banned customers and employees of other local bookstores who are a little put off by the fact that our parking lot is overflowing especially on week-end nights.

I don't know who you guys are, and I have no choice but to assume that most of the complaints are baseless, because not one of you have approached me with a valid complaint. I have been more then willing in the past to listen to complaints, and take suggestions into consideration, but that can't be done with some faceless imaginary person. Take Nude Guy for example. He stated that he's only been to the store twice, but has many negative posts insulting the customers that do come here. I'm supposed to take his input seriously? I understand that in most cases I'm just being trolled, and I should ignore that. But if you are a real customer, and you are interested in remaining a customer, I encourage you to lodge your complaints with me in person so the real facts can be discussed.

Noblesville, IN

#5732 Mar 5, 2012
This shit is too funny. Young couple ignore everyone, they will stop when they learn noone gives a shit what they say. To the Waverlyabs you have a good place and the improvements you have done and are thinking about will make it even better. The old "gray hair dude" that works on the weekend, you're alright, I enjoyed our conversation about old tv shows and movies. Hopefully one day I will get back to Virginia, will difinately come by.
MagnamMan

Richmond, VA

#5733 Mar 6, 2012
Just a quick fyi, I am heading down to WABS this morning so if any of you wives/gfs that are interested in size would care to meet me there, like the saying goes...c'mon down. We can hang out together!

Since: Aug 11

Upper Marlboro, MD

#5734 Mar 6, 2012
the young couple wrote:
we usually dont even respond to negative comments posted on here about us but when people who post on here cant get their facts straight,then its time for us to set it sraight for them.First off,only my wife is a smoker.I dont smoke and never have.I dont care for it myself,but i tolerate it when I'm there.Secondly,the gentleman who works the counter on the weekends is not the manager of the property next door anymore,and we do not stay over there.Yes we are selective of who we have dealings with and we have reasons for that.we have always been respectful of other people.Sometimes people are a little too pushy or do not respect others privacy,and that is when one of us will report it to whomever is working the counter.On Saturday,we did not tell the counterperson that anyone was stalking us.I did have a problem with someone who put their head under a locked booth that I was in,and there will be consequences if it happens again.If we want to get to know you,we will.If we do not,please respect that and move on.She does not think shes the queen of anything,she just enjoys being away from the "real world" for a while by coming to the bookstore,which after all,is the reason for alot of folks to come there in the first place.an escape from the ordinary.
I met this couple Saturday night, and we had a great conversation. We ended up talking with James all night and had a great time, and I never once noticed her complaining about anyone (except about the guy with the wandering head). I've talked to many people here, and these two are the first I've swapped numbers with because I feel they will make great friends with myself and my gf.

If you dont like them, I don't know why. He is polite and nice, she is vivacious and quite the lady. If you approach them in an abrasive way, don't be surprised if you are responded to the same.

I look forward to a great friendship with these two because friends are hard to find. Some go to Waverly for different reasons as one poster said; I personally go to make friends.

Good luck with finding what you seek to all, but just remember that we are all human, different in our own ways, and have feelings too.
Obedient wife

Jacksonville, FL

#5735 Mar 6, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What time did you get there Friday night? Please describe (just a little) your build/hair color. I was there all evening.
i was there from just before 6, to about 8. 5'8" brunette wearing gray sweats
Dave

United States

#5736 Mar 6, 2012
Obedient wife wrote:
<quoted text>i was there from just before 6, to about 8. 5'8" brunette wearing gray sweats
Going today?
straightkinky

United States

#5737 Mar 6, 2012
Nude guy wrote:
This is so funny. The place smells like an ash tray and is in serious need pd some type of air freshener. On one of my two visits there, I saw the young couple and honestly, I don't see what the big deal is as she looks dirty and chunky to me. But since she is the only young female there the majority of the time, she gets all of the attention. But if you go there on your on volition then deal with the consequences. Good luck.
I can assure you Young Couple are not what you say. She is a very attractive young lady who happen to be interested in thing we do. I can't understand why there are these negative posts. They are a very nice young couple who enjoy the same lifestyle we all go to WABS looking for. Choosing when and who they play with is totally a personal decision and no one should be discouraged if they don't choose to meet with you. We all have our personal preferences and we all have the right to make choices about who we meet.

I have been there a few times and had the pleasure of meeting with Young Couple, and other times they were there and I wasn't so lucky. That is ok, I understand that whatever person strikes their mood is the person they might spend some time with. I don't take it personally, all I know is I will always be considerate and polite to them because I want to meet them again.

Location hidden

#5738 Mar 6, 2012
XCust wrote:
Actually, here is the rest of the story:
It's obvious you don't review your security tapes. You'd see the female part of the couple 'groping' in the lobby in front of the counter on numerous occasions. As you say, it's your business and you'll run it the way you want.
Waverlyabs....any comments on this statement. It does happen with this person. If I or any of the other customers did this we would be run out of the store and rightfully so. The same rule should apply to all. Isn't this similar to what started all this negative garbage to be posted on here.
wondering

Smithsburg, MD

#5739 Mar 6, 2012
Frystar, u said u and the young couple talk to James all evening, but from what I seen James wasn't there the guy behind the counter was not him, James is a black man and is great to talk to, and he would not but up with bulls##t that goes on there on the weekend nights,
To James ur doing a great job with the place, keep up the good work and don't worry about the trolls on here!!!
Jen

Christiansburg, VA

#5740 Mar 7, 2012
Passable CD thinking of going this evening. Anyone interested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) Dec 2 FalcoJones 1,871
Attractive MF first timers (Apr '16) Nov 22 loveanaudience 10
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Nov 18 Danny 145
business hours Nov 18 VabeachRG 5
Fun time Nov 13 Janetcd2143 3
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Nov 12 Muscular panty bo... 104
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) Oct '16 mark 24

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance