YngArmyGuy

Chantilly, VA

#5674 Feb 29, 2012
the young couple wrote:
wifey will be at the bookstore on Saturday probably after 12pm until? looking for the few,the proud,and the well hung!
Will be visiting WBS this saturday for the first time, hope to see you two there!
lookin for it

Glen Allen, VA

#5675 Feb 29, 2012
will be at wbs this saturday. any guys interested? i'll be the guy that gives you total relief and pleasure
lookin for it

Glen Allen, VA

#5676 Feb 29, 2012
oh, by the way... i'm gooood
Serviceman

United States

#5677 Feb 29, 2012
Any guys looking in Richmond? I am a submissive chub bottom looking for a verbal top chaser who can host during the weekdays. Love giving long wet oral pleasure, love my nipplles being pinched & bitten. Have a rarely used back door as well. Love poppers. DDF safe sane and discrete. Interested? Email me @ Ratchetlips2003@yahoo.com
Serious only please guys......

Since: Feb 12

Arlington, VA

#5678 Feb 29, 2012
the young couple wrote:
wifey will be at the bookstore on Saturday probably after 12pm until? looking for the few,the proud,and the well hung!
Can you email me at chiefbigcok@yahoo.com
Electroman

Midlothian, VA

#5679 Feb 29, 2012
Hope I can make it Saturday, but Friday night might be the only time I can go.
Corbin

Virginia Beach, VA

#5680 Feb 29, 2012
i was thinking about swinging by there on my way to richmond on friday... any females gonna be there during the day on friday?
Michael

Chester, VA

#5681 Mar 1, 2012
35 mwm.Went to Thriller yesterday and had a good time I like the movie selection in the booths.Wanting to go to Wabs I here it has glory holes.Is this true?Is the theatre big?Would like more info about this place before I decide to go.Do any ladies or cds go there?
Looking for top or tops

Fort Belvoir, VA

#5685 Mar 2, 2012
I am going to WBS this Saturday and will be looking for a top or couple of tops to use me any way they like while I am there. Any takes pleas e mail me at slave4972@hotmail.com
Obedient wife

Jacksonville, FL

#5686 Mar 2, 2012
HotBitch wrote:
I'm hoping some girls are going to be at wbs. I've never been there & I'm nervous going alone.
Hey there, did you go already, or when do you plan to go? I'm going today after work.

Richmond, VA

#5687 Mar 2, 2012
Obedient wife wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there, did you go already, or when do you plan to go? I'm going today after work.
What time are you going obedientwife?
fun bi

United States

#5688 Mar 2, 2012
Hey out there. I'm 37, 5'8" good looking white guy. I'm looking to get a room next Friday beside WABS. I am a bottom and a crossdressor. Looking for a gang style time to service at least 4-5 guys. I am a submissive bottom and like giving oral. Let me know if you are serious, I am! Will give email to serious responses on Topix.
curiousme

United States

#5689 Mar 2, 2012
have been to book store twice , had a great time but felt really lost. what are rules ? or what is expected looking to come tomorrow night, but want to be better prepaird
Paisa

United States

#5690 Mar 2, 2012
Hi there, anyone at the store right now ....

Stafford, VA

#5691 Mar 2, 2012
Paisa wrote:
Hi there, anyone at the store right now ....
Thought about going but only want to meet a lady or couple. The last few times have been followed everywhere by creepy guys.
ac1ac_42

Chesapeake, VA

#5692 Mar 3, 2012
46 wm 5'10" 190 brown/hazel short goatee 6.5c thick looking to meet a hung guy there today, anyone going ? I will be traveling from Chesapeake.

Richmond, VA

#5693 Mar 3, 2012
I am looking to have some fun with a lady or couple this afternoon or tonight either WBS or Thriller. Can send you pics if you would like just email me at chiefbigcok@yahoo.com.

Richmond, VA

#5694 Mar 3, 2012
Oh I forgot, could just come to my hotel room also.
the young couple

Charlotte, NC

#5695 Mar 3, 2012
looking to be there around 1pm today and into the afternoon,hope to see something interesting!

Since: Dec 11

Anderson, SC

#5696 Mar 3, 2012
lookin for it wrote:
I'm an everyday kind of guy lookin to full service other guys. I've been to WBS twice and had a great time. If anybody wants what I have to offer, write me back.
Heading through DC tomorrow (Sunday).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) Sat Maybee34 852
looking for couples Feb 17 Fun 1 13
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Feb 16 Fun 1 51
Waverly book store Feb 15 sassy 2
bookstore friday Jan '15 horny_rican 3
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Jan '15 BackDoorBandit 108
Activists gather for a Coal Countrya showing (Jan '10) Dec '14 Mountaintopman 3
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web